RemedySpot.com

Happy Easter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Wanda,

I did have a very great day, and, you know something? Virginia is not

the only sweetie around here!!!! You're a real sweetie yourself!!!

Love always,

Pat

winwithlifelift wrote:

>

> Hello Pat,

>

> I hope your day was extra special too!

>

> And yes, Virginia is a sweetie. : )

>

> Love, Wanda.

>

>

> >

> > Hi Wanda,

> >

> > Happy Easter to you, too, dear!! I hope that you are having a

> wonderful

> > Easter Sunday!!! Thanks for taking the time to send your sweet

> note all

> > of us!!

> >

> > We are all so happy that VIrginia is back with us!!! She is so

> very

> > sweet, isn't she?

> >

> > Love always,

> > Pat

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> What can changing the way you breathe do for you? Everything!

> See why tens of thousands agree, Life Lift is the best!

> http://www.oxygenzoo.com

>

>

>

>

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

Happy Easter to you also!!!! Wishing you all the grace that God has to offer us all. God bless you with his love and grant you endurance for the challenge that He has placed at your feet. I feel that without these chalenges we could be lost sheep,without direction of purpose. God has never stood in my way, only in my line of vision! God bless you all Sincerly, Lone Wolf <nutn2it56@...> wrote: Been away for a long while and thought I would check in and wish you all spiritual fullfillment. I know that God is fighting my battles for me and I am grateful for the inner peace He provides. Peace to you all... LW

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

So GREAT to see you LW! Thank you for the easter wishes, I hope you and

yours have a wonderful weekend. How have you been??

Luv

anne

Happy Easter

> Been away for a long while and thought I would check in and wish you

> all spiritual fullfillment. I know that God is fighting my battles for

> me and I am grateful for the inner peace He provides. Peace to you

> all... LW

Guest guest

Hey LW,, GREAT to see you! Glad you are doing ok and that you are hanging on! Have a great easter sunday! jaxLone Wolf <nutn2it56@...> wrote: Been away for a long while and thought I would check in and wish you all spiritual fullfillment. I know that God is fighting my battles for me and I am grateful for the inner peace He provides. Peace to you all... LWJackie

Guest guest

you are very welcome LW,, Tyelenol is still the safest for those of us with Liver disease as long as we dont exceed that 2 gram ( 2000 mg ) per day total in all otc meds you take,, lots of things have tylenol in them so you need to be aware of it,, Ppl who dont have liver disease can take up to 4 grams of tylenol per day as long as they dont use alcohol in combination. I took Norco which is a narcotic with tylenol for almost 3 years and last year my doc switched me from that to morphine for my continued pain. Norco has only 325 mg of tylenol in it so relatively low in it... but the timed released Morphine I take is the best option for me, I have not had to increase my doses for a long long time nor do I ever exceed my daily dose,, I never feel high from it but it enables me to be able to get out of bed, otherwise I'd still be in bed all day with severe body aches and joint pains. Everyone is different and every country uses different things as

well,, I know ppl who use methadone for pain and they use it safely.. I never tried it but my husband did and he hated it,, said it made him feel like he was forgetting to breathe,, so he want back on the vicodin.. but he doesnt have hep c or liver disease,, so I guess we all have to find what works for each of us... keep us posted as to how you are doing,, we miss hearing from you! jaxLone Wolf <nutn2it56@...> wrote: Hi anne and Jackie. Great to CU2. I'm doing pretty good but just

got put on night shift (4pm to 4:30am)and my head is pounding like a big base drum from lack of sleep. I see the Tylenol subject just came up again so I'm anxious to see what you guys will recommend to the new member. I took tramadol (Ultram) yesterday and it helped but I think it is bad for the liver too. I'll probably be away for a while longer but it's nice to know you guys are still here giving of your time and offering such great support. Thanks a bunch...LW>>> Been away for a long while and thought I would check in and wish you > all

spiritual fullfillment. I know that God is fighting my battles for > me and I am grateful for the inner peace He provides. Peace to you > all... LW> > > > > > > Jackie>Jackie

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

And we all miss you too! It's so good to " Hear " your voice!! On this

beautiful ressurection Sunday I pray you recieve all that this day symbolizes.

The miracles Jesus performs are still evident today. I think of Jan and all

the Lord has done for her. We are thankful for what he will do for you also.

I am standing on the promises of the Lord for you Sandy. Bask in the

sunshine of his love, his grace and his mercy! Have a blessed Easter!

Love,

Loree

Just a quick note to wish you all a very happy & blessed Easter. I've missed

you all SO very much.

I'm still here....lurking when I can.

My daughter is still keeping up (although not as often) my carepage

as she is able, if anyone was wondering.

We have sunshine today, it's amazing, beautiful & fitting for our Easter

Sunday.

Hugs,

Sandy O

(mom to Kali, 20yo w/DS & celiac disease)

**************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL

Home.

(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00030\

000000001)

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Thanks Liz! I wont as I cant stand em. Liv likes em over easy, runny and

ugh....I can barely watch her eat breakfast. Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Happy egg hunting...

HRH

> Just to wish everyone a happy easter, don't eat too many eggs

>  

> Best wishes

>  

>  

>  

> Liz

> x

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

Happy Easter to you too :)Live, laugh, and loveJoyOn Apr 7, 2012, at 6:38 PM, liz <piglet28266@...> wrote:

Just to say happy easter, hope you are able to enjoy any easter eggs you have. Best wishes Lizx

=

Guest guest

Happy Easter to you as well! From: liz <piglet28266@...> Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 6:38 PM Subject: HAPPY EASTER

Just to say happy easter, hope you are able to enjoy any easter eggs you have. Best wishes Lizx

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,

It's the nicest Easter weather wise we have had here in ages, it's wonderful! College-boy came into town for the weekend, Tijuana-boy got home from his home building mission trip and it's Easter!

I hope you all have a blessed day!

Love,

in WA