RemedySpot.com

ncd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AutismNCD/

> >Hi Jane

> can you tell me what the group is called please, I typed in NCD

> autism and a few variations but nothing!

> Fingers crossed that does well!

> Di x

>

> > Hi Di,

> >

> > There is a group for NCD users.

> >

> > We have just started, third day on one drop. Sorry I can't

give

> you any advice - no problems so far though.

> >

> > Jane

> > NCD

> >

> >

> > Hi

> > have been reading up abit more on NCD, would be very

interested

> to

> > hear anyones experiences, good or bad and is there a NCD

> group

> > or am I dreaming?!

> > thanks, Di x

> >

>

Hi the group you are looking for is: AutismNCD/

From: Autism Treatment [mailto:Autism Treatment ] On Behalf Of harebigearsSent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 9:48 AMAutism Treatment Subject: Re: NCD

>Hi Janecan you tell me what the group is called please, I typed in NCD autism and a few variations but nothing!Fingers crossed that does well!Di x> Hi Di,> > There is a group for NCD users.> > We have just started, third day on one drop. Sorry I can't give you any advice - no problems so far though.> > Jane> NCD> > > Hi> have been reading up abit more on NCD, would be very interested to > hear anyones experiences, good or bad and is there a NCD group > or am I dreaming?!> thanks, Di x>

on has also been taking this for six months and have recently racked up the does to around 45 drops a day.

Nothing concrete to report but he has been absolutely fine with it and his receptive language is coming on in leaps and bounds.

We also applied topically and got rid of veruccas however have also done 50 HBOT dives this summer so it could have been that which

killed the veruccas.

Will continue with this supplement as people on the ncd list seem to be getting good gains with it and pulling metals on UTM Tests although using

no other chelator.

Sally

From: Autism Treatment [mailto:Autism Treatment ] On Behalf Of stephaniesirrSent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 9:48 AMAutism Treatment Subject: Re: NCD

Toms been taking it for about six months now and we're on 10 drops 3 times a day. NO idea whehter it works, absolutely none. But it does coincide with a real "up" in his learning so we've continued. When we ran out and stopped for a week we saw no back sliding. We have three more bottles - when we finish those we'll reassess teh situation. NO side affects that we've seen.steph >> Hi> have been reading up abit more on NCD, would be very interested to > hear anyones experiences, good or bad and is there a NCD group > or am I dreaming?!> thanks, Di x>

ph (8yo, mild/moderate autism) has been on NCD for about 3 weeks

now, and we are seeing definite gains. 1/2 drop per day to start

with, then 1 drop, and within a few days he suddenly asked questions

like " Is God magic? " and " If someone tried to kidnap me, would Daddy

be strong enough to stop them? " Sensory defensiveness seems less -

teeth cleaning and hair cutting easier. He caught head lice for

the first time ever and was really co-operative when I sprayed the

stuff (Lyclear, natural product) on his hair, and actually LIKED

having it combed out with the nit comb!!!!

Emma

> >

> > Hi

> > have been reading up abit more on NCD, would be very interested

to

> > hear anyones experiences, good or bad and is there a NCD

group

> > or am I dreaming?!

> > thanks, Di x

> >

>

• 3 weeks later...

In a message dated 13/11/2006 01:54:03 GMT Standard Time, eb.roberts@... writes:

ph (8yo, mild/moderate autism) has been on NCD for about 3 weeks now, and we are seeing definite gains. 1/2 drop per day to start with, then 1 drop, and within a few days he suddenly asked questions like "Is God magic?" and "If someone tried to kidnap me, would Daddy be strong enough to stop them?" Sensory defensiveness seems less - teeth cleaning and hair cutting easier. He caught head lice for the first time ever and was really co-operative when I sprayed the stuff (Lyclear, natural product) on his hair, and actually LIKED having it combed out with the nit comb!!!!

>>Great news Emma, it was a big moment when Sam saw the clippers and sat down rather than run away - enjoy!

Mandi x

In a message dated 13/11/2006 01:54:03 GMT Standard Time, eb.roberts@... writes:

ph (8yo, mild/moderate autism) has been on NCD for about 3 weeks now, and we are seeing definite gains. 1/2 drop per day to start with, then 1 drop, and within a few days he suddenly asked questions like "Is God magic?" and "If someone tried to kidnap me, would Daddy be strong enough to stop them?" Sensory defensiveness seems less - teeth cleaning and hair cutting easier. He caught head lice for the first time ever and was really co-operative when I sprayed the stuff (Lyclear, natural product) on his hair, and actually LIKED having it combed out with the nit comb!!!!

>>Great news Emma, it was a big moment when Sam saw the clippers and sat down rather than run away - enjoy!

Mandi x

• 2 years later...

our DAN doctor does not suggest NCD (natural cellular defense) saying that no

one knows what is in it and therefore, it really has not been tested. He also

mentioned that it is made from lava and why do ppl die around volcanos? he

believes from the toxins in the lava...does anyone have any thoughts on this??

thanks

christie>