RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: WV closer than ever to getting religious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi!! I can't find the link, but I would love to sign the petition. We toy with the idea of moving there, my parent have a house at the greenbrier, but I can't do so until I know my kids are safe.Sent from my iPhoneOn 2012-01-13, at 5:25 PM, Kelloggs263@... wrote:

WV is one of only two states that don't allow a religious or philosophical exemption, and where it's VERY difficult to get a medical one. This group is working hard to change that.

Please help by signing the petition and/or contacting the senators!! Thanks,

..91.81X-AOL-SPF: domain : SPF : none

The petition link didn't come through. Can you send it again?

Winnie Fwd: WV closer than ever to getting religious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!!vaccinations > WV is one of only two states that don't allow a religious or > philosophical > exemption, and where it's VERY difficult to get a medical one. > This group > is working hard to change that.> Please help by signing the petition and/or contacting the > senators!! > Thanks, >

And speaking of WV, I posed this to my facebook this morning after someone else did: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MPqnV4Md7o & feature=share) I rarely mention vaccines on facebook, but couldn't help myself since this was so chock full of facts and well-organized--and also not limited to WV issues.

Not one comment. Not one "like." Not one "Winnie, you're nuts." All day. Nada.

Winnie Fwd: WV closer than ever to getting religious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!!vaccinations > WV is one of only two states that don't allow a religious or > philosophical > exemption, and where it's VERY difficult to get a medical one. > This group > is working hard to change that.> Please help by signing the petition and/or contacting the > senators!! > Thanks, >

Wow that was excellent. It amazes me how many folks I know who are very fundamental in their religious beliefs and how many of them are very firm in their beliefs against abortion. (This is not in any way a criticism of these folks, merely a statement of fact) who I think might be utterly sickened if they knew that the vaccines their children were given, were grown on aborted fetuses... Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: wharrison@...Sender: Vaccinations Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:47:31 +0000 (GMT)<Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Re: Fwd: WV closer than ever to gettingreligious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!! And speaking of WV, I posed this to my facebook this morning after someone else did: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MPqnV4Md7o & feature=share) I rarely mention vaccines on facebook, but couldn't help myself since this was so chock full of facts and well-organized--and also not limited to WV issues. Not one comment. Not one "like." Not one "Winnie, you're nuts." All day. Nada. Winnie Fwd: WV closer than ever to getting religious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!!vaccinations > WV is one of only two states that don't allow a religious or > philosophical > exemption, and where it's VERY difficult to get a medical one. > This group > is working hard to change that.> Please help by signing the petition and/or contacting the > senators!! > Thanks, >

How did you find this out? That vaccines are grown on aborted fetuses?

Re: Fwd: WV closer than ever to getting

religious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!!

Wow that was excellent. It amazes me how many folks I know who are very

fundamental in their religious beliefs and how many of them are very firm in

their beliefs against abortion. (This is not in any way a criticism of these

folks, merely a statement of fact) who I think might be utterly sickened if they

knew that the vaccines their children were given, were grown on aborted

fetuses...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

http://www.wellwithin1.com/abortedtissue.htm

Sheri

At 07:22 AM 1/15/2012, you wrote:

Great! Thanks Winnie

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Sender: Vaccinations

Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:18:06 +0000 (GMT)

<Vaccinations >

ReplyVaccinations

Subject: Re: Fwd: WV closer than ever to getting

religious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!!

And not on all vaccines, only a few. I believe the chicken pox is

also.

Winnie

Re: Fwd: WV closer than ever to

> getting

> > religious/philosophical exemptions!!!!!!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Wow that was excellent. It amazes me how many folks I know who

> > are very fundamental in their religious beliefs and how many

> of

> > them are very firm in their beliefs against abortion. (This is

> > not in any way a criticism of these folks, merely a statement

> of