RemedySpot.com

Re: Healthiest states

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Because they DON’T allow exemptions, too many people think they have no choice LMaggie From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of wharrison@...Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:52 AMVaccinations@groupsSubject: Healthiest states It kind of jumped out at me that West Virginia and Mississippi are #1 and #3 of the worst states " well being " scores. You'd think with the lack of vaccination exemptions that they would be the healthiest: (http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/27/the-healthiest-state-of-them-all-is/?hpt=hp_bn10) WinnieNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4837 - Release Date: 02/28/12

the opposite bears true, as well Vermont is considered the healthiest state in the nation and supposedly has a high opt out rate for philosophical exemptions and that is why (supposedly) the state senate and legislature have bills to remove the philosophical and medical exemptions From: "Kelloggs263@..." <Kelloggs263@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:58

PM Subject: Re: Healthiest states

WOW! If that's not proof against vaccines, what is????

It’s so hard to not be combative and write a scathing letter to the senate and say ‘will you MEN stop thinking with the WRONG head and start looking at the numbers and link the dots that say “exempt†and “not vaxxing†= good health and stop listening to the RX company.. you morons!!! That probably wouldn’t go over well but boy!!! I sure feel like writing a letter like that. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and 2 online web stores! for Moms and kids, prenatal to tweens: http://www.kneehigh2agrasshopper.com A tiscuit, a tasket, here's a  gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I can be reached at info@... or nitagarner@...I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing... the opposite bears true, as well Vermont is considered the healthiest state in the nation and supposedly has a high opt out rate for philosophical exemptions and that is why (supposedly) the state senate and legislature have bills to remove the philosophical and medical exemptions

Exactly, We are hysterical (you know that came from floating uterus) or we are lunatics (dancing around the moon) or we are angry b@tchesAnyone here read Daly's Wickedary? She reclaims language in a hilarious way.I heard through the grapevine that some members of our state legislature were put off by the home schoolers angry tone in phone calls to encourage the senators and representatives to stop the insanity, leave it alone! Ha! A state senator who received $ 4,000 from big pharm introduced a bill to take my rights away and I am supposed to be happy?!I think back to Orwell's 1984 and the kind of doublespeak and crazy making we have going on in the

public realm.The radio stationed banned me from making comments on the webpage when the vaccine question was aired. Public radio blocked a regular listener and former contributor from posting comments. And they were not nasty or personal in any way, just informative comments. Many pro vax folks expressed outrage and made statements to the effect that the radio station was irresponsible and harmful to public health to discuss why someone might opt out of vaccines.Now the most recent Monsanto decision in New York. No responsibility whatsoever they are free to disseminate their poisonous seed and sue organic farmers when the organic crops are contaminated. From: "Kelloggs263@..." <Kelloggs263@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:27 PM Subject: Re: Healthiest states

Then, they'll say you're a hysterical woman....

It could all bring you down if you let it. But, I try to do what I can to not get negative about it. There are many people fighting to take our control back from the corrupt government, and hopefully, eventually, it will happen... I was kind of surprised that Dr. Oz had Dr. Mercola on his show twice and, especially the second time, treated him with respect. That seems like progress. And, recently, someone I know told me she was shocked to learn that American Pediatrics or whatever they're called, are now recommending that you DON'T suppress a child's cough. I told her alternative medicine has known that for years!

It also has to do with this in WV:

http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-pays-93-million-to-victims-in-settlement/

Liz

>

> It kind of jumped out at me that West Virginia and Mississippi are #1 and #3

of the worst states " well being " scores. You'd think with the lack of

vaccination exemptions that they would be the healthiest:

>

>

(http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/27/the-healthiest-state-of-them-all-is/?h\

pt=hp_bn10)

>

> Winnie

>

The language of the bill is just philosophical, the conversations around compromise have included removing both and setting it up with a form at the doctors informing parents of the risks of not vaxing. (how about risks of vaxing)There is a very forceful push from pharma and med folks behind this change, very forceful bringing so much fear and blame around this topic in our little state, villainizing parents who opt out, blaming them for outbreaks, instilling fear of childhood diseases with lies From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:06 PM Subject: Re: Healthiest states

The medical? I think it's just the philosophical.

Winnie Re: Healthiest states> > > > WOW! If that's not proof against vaccines, what is???? > >

Yes. From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:38 AM Subject: Re: Healthiest states

Oh, yes, I can see them doing that, "compromising." You're in VT?

Winnie Re: Healthiest states> > > > > > > > WOW! If that's not proof against vaccines, what is???? > > > > >

Yep, but the media isn't going to point this out!  Colorado always makes the top 10 on the Gallup Wellbeing poll, and it did again, ranking #6.  We are continually bombarded with the fact that we have one of the highest vaccination exemption rates in the nation anytime a vaccine story hits the local media. At one point we had the highest vaccination exemption rate in the nation, although I'm not sure where we rank now.  In the top 3, I'm sure.   Go figure!

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:52 AM, <wharrison@...> wrote:

It kind of jumped out at me that West Virginia and Mississippi are #1 and #3 of the worst states " well being " scores. You'd think with the lack of vaccination exemptions that they would be the healthiest:

(http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/27/the-healthiest-state-of-them-all-is/?hpt=hp_bn10)

Winnie

Well, according to the Denver Post, the Associated Press ranking says CO is #2 as of November, 2011: (http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_19429560) (Is the media really the body responsible for these surveys??)

Anyway, I also poked around and found this link to CDC school survey results: (http://www2.cdc.gov/nip/schoolsurv/rptgmenu.asp) You can choose a complete report by state or the answer to one question for all states.

Here's something very interesting because it has come up here many times about whether private schools have to abide by state laws regarding vaccines. I chose Complete Survey Report by state and noticed they have that question (#51). I randomly checked at least a dozen and the answer was NO to every one.

Yet, when you choose All Grantees Query Report, where you can get the answer to one question at a time for all states (and can click on each state there for the full report, too), they say YES to all states but one!! Which is it? Very strange.

Winnie

Re: Healthiest statesVaccinations > Yep, but the media isn't going to point this out! Colorado > always makes> the top 10 on the Gallup Wellbeing poll, and it did again, > ranking #6. We> are continually bombarded with the fact that we have one of the > highestvaccination exemption rates in the nation anytime a > vaccine story hits the> local media. At one point we had the highest vaccination > exemption rate in> the nation, although I'm not sure where we rank now. In the top > 3, I'm> sure. Go figure!> > > > > > On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:52 AM, wrote:> > > **> >> >> > It kind of jumped out at me that West Virginia and Mississippi > are #1 and> > #3 of the worst states "well being" scores. You'd think with > the lack of> > vaccination exemptions that they would be the healthiest:> >> > (> > http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/27/the-healthiest-state-> of-them-all-is/?hpt=hp_bn10> > )> >> > Winnie> >>

I am not understanding you

Sheri

At 04:04 PM 2/29/2012, you wrote:

Well, according to the Denver

Post, the Associated Press ranking says CO is #2 as of November, 2011:

(

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_19429560) (Is the media really the

body responsible for these surveys??)

Anyway, I also poked around and found this link to CDC school survey

results:

(

http://www2.cdc.gov/nip/schoolsurv/rptgmenu.asp) You can choose a

complete report by state or the answer to one question for all states.

Here's something very interesting because it has come up here many times

about whether private schools have to abide by state laws regarding

vaccines. I chose Complete Survey Report by state and noticed they have

that question (#51). I randomly checked at least a dozen and the answer

was NO to every one.

Yet, when you choose All Grantees Query Report, where you can get the

answer to one question at a time for all states (and can click on each

state there for the full report, too), they say YES to all states but

one!! Which is it? Very strange.

Winnie

Re: Healthiest states

Vaccinations

> Yep, but the media isn't going to point this out! Colorado

> always makes

> the top 10 on the Gallup Wellbeing poll, and it did again,

> ranking #6. We

> are continually bombarded with the fact that we have one of the

> highestvaccination exemption rates in the nation anytime a

> vaccine story hits the

> local media. At one point we had the highest vaccination

> exemption rate in

> the nation, although I'm not sure where we rank now. In the top

> 3, I'm

> sure. Go figure!

>

>

>

>

>

> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:52 AM, wrote:

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > It kind of jumped out at me that West Virginia and Mississippi

> are #1 and

> > #3 of the worst states " well being " scores. You'd

think with

> the lack of

> > vaccination exemptions that they would be the healthiest:

> >

> > (

> >

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/27/the-healthiest-state-

> of-them-all-is/?hpt=hp_bn10

> > )

> >

> > Winnie

> >

>

There are two different ways to get stats. Depending on which report you ask for, I found conflicting answers to whether private schools are required to abide by state vaccination laws.

When you check by state, the answer is NO for all of them. When you choose the Complete Survey Report, it lists all the states on one page and says YES, all but one are required to follow the law.

Winnie Re: Healthiest states> >Vaccinations > >> > > Yep, but the media isn't going to point this out! Colorado> > > always makes> > > the top 10 on the Gallup Wellbeing poll, and it did again,> > > ranking #6. We> > > are continually bombarded with the fact that we have one of the> > > highestvaccination exemption rates in the nation anytime a> > > vaccine story hits the> > > local media. At one point we had the highest vaccination> > > exemption rate in> > > the nation, although I'm not sure where we rank now. In the top> > > 3, I'm> > > sure. Go figure!> > >> > > > > >> > >> > >> > > On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:52 AM, wrote:> > >> > > > **> > > >> > > >> > > > It kind of jumped out at me that West Virginia and Mississippi> > > are #1 and> > > > #3 of the worst states "well being" scores. You'd think with> > > the lack of> > > > vaccination exemptions that they would be the healthiest:> > > >> > > > (> > > > http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/27/the-healthiest-> state-> > > of-them-all-is/?hpt=hp_bn10> > > > )> > > >> > > > Winnie> > > >> > >> >> >> >>

For which, the ranking or private schools following laws? Not sure of the ranking because the article didn't give all of them. For the private school laws, just click on the CDC link and choose WV to see of the info. Each state reported private schools didn't have to follow the law.

Now that doesn't mean the CDC's interpretation of the law is correct (especially with conflicting info elsewhere on the CDC site). And even if it is, private schools can certainly make up their own rules to demand the students are all vaxed.

Winnie Re: Healthiest statesVaccinations > Winnie, Did you happen to check WV? >