RemedySpot.com

Vaccine injury

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A friend of mine sent me this video of a little boy in her son's class. Has anyone heard of cases like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHnBDIUHBXM----- Reply message -----From: " aliasliora " <lioracc@...>Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 5:14 amSubject: Administering 2 vaccines together increases Seizure risk " Beijing Mamas " <beijing_mamas >, " beijing_organic_consumers " <beijing_organic_consumers >Cc: " Vaccinations groups " <vaccinations >, " we The Peaople Vaccination " <WeThePeopleUnitedForVaccinationEducation >, " Educate-Yourself_Forum " <Educate-Yourself_Forum >, " ot4vax vaccinegroup " <OT4VAX >

mainstream medical sitehttp://www.pediatricsupersite.com/view.aspx?rid=92048Simultaneous injection with pneumoccocal & Fluzone vaccines increases seizure risk“An increased risk for febrile seizure was reported with concomitant administration of the 2010-2011 influenza vaccine (Fluzone, Sanofi-Pasteur) and PCV13 in children aged 6 to 59 months, with the highest risk found in children aged 12 to 23 months. In

addition, there were four reports of hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes that occurred after licensure that the panel agreed warrants further study. As such, the panel recommended further refinement of febrile seizure risk and continued routine pharmacovigilance when administering these vaccinesâ€. all the Best in Health,Liora Pearlman , ModeratorMomPlease consider calling me at 5130 3931 or texting 139 1030 6022 if it is time sensitive.