RemedySpot.com

DTP through breastmilk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I read this list often, even though I do not respond all the time. I feel you all have very good and honest opinions. What do you think of this story of a friend of mine.......Her daughter is a nursing student....her school required her to get a DTP shot. This nursing student is a nursing mother and her concern was that it WOULD NOT get through her breast milk and it did! Baby is very very sick and only after she had got the shot. This is what the friend passed along......Just curious as to what advice I could pass along to her. The nurse that gave her the shot reassured her that the vaccine would not pass to her milk. this is the note. So they do not know. The facts are the mother received

a normal adult vaccine.She was told it is safe to do while breast feeding.Her nursing baby got very sick shortly after and has been.She took the child to the doctor but they say she must just have the flu, no other symptoms.She took the baby to her naturalpath/chiroprator/that is also a NAET provider, and during her *exam* muscle testing, the child responded as if she has a toxic dose of DPT in her system. Now as we all know muscle testing is not an exact science, but her body responded. And yes, I know what the doctor says and what the CDS says, but it wouldn't be the first time I have heard where they say something doesn't cross the line to the milk and it did. Either way, if you could keep the family in your prayers. Thanks, Dede