RemedySpot.com

College and vaccinations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I knew a woman that decided she would go back to college, (17 years ago) and

they made her, or told her she had to get all her shots. She did, she was going

for nursing, she became so sick and disabled after she couldn't do anything for

a year or more, I am not even sure she could go to college after that, she moved

away. Wonder if she ever connected it to the vaccines!?

Probably not....

Western NY

Guest guest

Yes, I have a friend who was born in BElize. She wanted to work in the schools. She had to get a TB clearance. She was given a Mantoux skin test for TB and a flu shot at the same time. In Belize they are given the BCG vaccine against TB at birth - most people who have received the BCG vaccine react + to the Mantoux skin test. She became so ill, she did not get the job and had to start looking for another job when she recovered. Vaccine reactions happen at any time of life. It is like Russian Roulette. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: "bluheron@..." <bluheron@...> vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 2:57 PM Subject: College and vaccinations

I knew a woman that decided she would go back to college, (17 years ago) and they made her, or told her she had to get all her shots. She did, she was going for nursing, she became so sick and disabled after she couldn't do anything for a year or more, I am not even sure she could go to college after that, she moved away. Wonder if she ever connected it to the vaccines!?

Probably not....

Western NY