RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: Re: Pennsylvania exemption laws

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I like that about the rock! And what a great response to the doctor. I'll have to remember that one.

Winnie Re: Pennsylvania exemption laws> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I haven't posted in ages, but I moved recently from NY to > PA and needed to get my son enrolled in kindergarten so this was > very timely advice for me as well! Just wanted to share my > doctor's visit today; a new family doc we chose at random, he's > a DO so thought he'd be a bit more open. > > Apparently I'm the first parent in his 45 year career he's ever > seen who didn't vax. He did the usual speil, why not, did I > understand the risks, etc. He then brought up the specter of > meningitis! I said, "well, if you read the inserts of the > vaccines, that is a possible side effect of them". He then says > "Look over there. You see those 2 huge books? They list every > drug, vaccine, etc and all the possible side effects. If you > read that book, you'd never want to take any medicine ever > again!" To which I replied: " That's exactly why i don't take > any of it!" He actually laughed, and said "Touché" and changed > the subject!> > Kylie> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >