RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Pennsylvania exemption laws

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Great! when you're a rock, people stop pushing.To: Vaccinations From: lkylie@...Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:17:21 +0000Subject: Re: Pennsylvania exemption laws

I haven't posted in ages, but I moved recently from NY to PA and needed to get my son enrolled in kindergarten so this was very timely advice for me as well! Just wanted to share my doctor's visit today; a new family doc we chose at random, he's a DO so thought he'd be a bit more open.

Apparently I'm the first parent in his 45 year career he's ever seen who didn't vax. He did the usual speil, why not, did I understand the risks, etc. He then brought up the specter of meningitis! I said, " well, if you read the inserts of the vaccines, that is a possible side effect of them " . He then says " Look over there. You see those 2 huge books? They list every drug, vaccine, etc and all the possible side effects. If you read that book, you'd never want to take any medicine ever again! " To which I replied: " That's exactly why i don't take any of it! " He actually laughed, and said " Touché " and changed the subject!

Kylie

Guest guest

Kylie,Good for you!Glad to hear he backed down:) From: Kylie <lkylie@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:17 PM Subject: Re: Pennsylvania exemption laws

I haven't posted in ages, but I moved recently from NY to PA and needed to get my son enrolled in kindergarten so this was very timely advice for me as well! Just wanted to share my doctor's visit today; a new family doc we chose at random, he's a DO so thought he'd be a bit more open. Apparently I'm the first parent in his 45 year career he's ever seen who didn't vax. He did the usual speil, why not, did I understand the risks, etc. He then brought up the specter of meningitis! I said, "well, if you read the inserts of the vaccines, that is a possible side effect of them". He then says "Look over there. You see those 2 huge books? They list every drug, vaccine, etc and all the possible side effects. If you read that book, you'd never want to take any medicine ever again!" To which I replied: " That's exactly why i don't take any of it!" He actually laughed, and said "Touché" and changed the

subject!Kylie------------------------------------