RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Mother Who Questions Vax at Hospital Has Newborn Taken Away from The Healthy Home Economist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I received this email this morning. This is a terrible outrage! It seems unreal.Jen Flick in PASent from my iPhoneBegin forwarded message:From: The Healthy Home Economist <thehealthyhomeeconomist@...>Date: March 28, 2012 10:09:55 AM EDTrosaryacres@...Subject: Mother Who Questions Vax at Hospital Has Newborn Taken Away from The Healthy Home Economist

Mother Who Questions Vax at Hospital Has Newborn Taken Away from The Healthy Home Economist

Mother Who Questions Vax at Hospital Has Newborn Taken Away

Posted: 28 Mar 2012 06:22 AM PDT

I am having a great deal of trouble typing this post. I am so upset and outraged over what was done to this mother and baby at the Hershey Medical Center in Pennsylvania shortly after she gave birth that I am having difficulty staying composed enough to write a coherent story.

Hershey, Pennsylvania, if you recall, is the same place where officials allow child molesters like Jerry Sandusky, former Penn State assistant football coach, to go free for decades and continue to abuse children unfortunate enough to come across his lecherous path while a mother who gives birth in a government hospital has her baby taken away for questioning whether vaccination with Hep B is truly necessary.

Does something seem very very wrong with this picture?

(...)Read the rest of Mother Who Questions Vax at Hospital Has Newborn Taken Away (1,227 words)

© , The Healthy Home Economist for The Healthy Home Economist, 2012. |

Permalink |

2 comments |

Add to

del.icio.us

Post tags: newborn taken away at hospital, refusing vaccination at hospital

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

You are subscribed to email updates from The Healthy Home Economist

To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.

Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610