RemedySpot.com

A few kids acceptable as Vaccine Collateral Damage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My oldest kid was injured by her 2 month round - DPT and oral polio. Liora. by Ginger

I have actually found something new on the internet. In seven years of blogging, I have never seen someone actually be honest about their belief that vaccine injured children are "acceptable losses." I am a little bit stunned.

Now we [mothers] all know this is true. Every parent of a vaccine injured child clues in pretty fast that their child is one of the discarded. As soon as their doc stops actually trying to heal them after their vaccine injury, stops being interested in medical symptoms you report, stops treating the family like a valued customer... you start to get it. But everyone keeps up the pretense that your kid is still worth something, if only in lip service, while they are given the shaft.

Then along comes Rick at CFO magazine to say what we all know to be fact, in an article entitled, "The

Value of Life: Why an ethically complicated calculation can help determine the value of your company’s risk reduction programs." That vaccine injured children are acceptable losses.

"The lives saved and dollar benefits from vaccines are hard to calculate, but it’s safe to say that these and other immunizations have greatly improved the quantity and quality of life for millions of people

-- at the tragic, yet accepted cost of a few. "

Leave it to a heartless financial rag to have the {guts} to say what Offit and Mnookin and Gorski are to cowardly to say.full article here <http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/2012/01/admitting-that-vaccine-injured-children.html>and the source article here <http://www3.cfo.com/article/2012/1/risk-management_value-of-life-calculation>all the Best in Health,Liora Pearlman , ModeratorMomPlease consider calling me at 5130 3931 or texting 139 1030 6022 if it is time sensitive.