RemedySpot.com

Re: END OF VACCINE EXEMPTIONS IN CALIFORNIA?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would say that the reasoning behind this is so they can track those who claim exemptions. If a doctor notes an exemption, they report it to the online vaccine tracking database. It's criminal.You can opt out of these state databases, but you have to send a form to them to do so.

Guest guest

Right, it's not the law. Their signature doesn't mean anything right now. Is your child already in school or daycare?

Winnie END OF VACCINE EXEMPTIONS IN CALIFORNIA?Vaccinations > I asked our doctor for an exemtion note, and she refused and > told me to wait until the law changes and then she'd give one. > Most of the doctors I have seen will only verbally tell me not > to continue to vaccinate my child. > > A friend sent me this.> http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/end-vaccine-exemptions-california> >

Guest guest

does anyone have these answers?Where do we get these forms? What department of the state?Thank You.Diane -- -- Diane Hernández Soriano, LCSW, CHTInspired Within☼ Coaching & ConsultingForgiveness FacilitatorReiki Master-Spiritual MentorServicios en espanol d.inspiredwithin@...408.963.7318 Vaccinations From: michellenemphos@...Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 11:59:22 -0800Subject: Re: END OF VACCINE EXEMPTIONS IN CALIFORNIA?I would say that the reasoning behind this is so they can track those who claim exemptions. If a doctor notes an exemption, they report it to the online vaccine tracking database. It's criminal.You can opt out of these state databases, but you have to send a form to them to do so.