RemedySpot.com

Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ask your mom why she is so insistent about your children, not hers, getting this questionable vaccine.The varicella vaccine is a live virus vaccine that can cause a mild case of chicken pox; why bother with the vaccine? As a live virus vaccine, it can spread the disease to others. The vaccine was never tested for efficacy ... it is in reality only 44% effective against chicken pox, almost half of the claimed protection. So the drug manufacturers lie about their product. Is this something you really want to give your children? "(since no placebo-controlled trial was completed using the current Varivax vaccine the manufacturer uses statistics from a different trial using similar dosage) 1 dose regimen- approximately 83% *0.3-3.8% show breakthrough chickenpox episode 2 dose regimen- approximately 98% *similar breakthrough episodes."http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/varicella/default.htmhttp://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#varicellahttp://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/vaccine-efficacy-how-often-do-vaccines-work/varicella/http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/190/3/477.fullhttp://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/varicella.pdfhttp://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/2008/03/20/eradicate-chickenpox-sure-why-not/ ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: kelloggs263 <Kelloggs263@...> Vaccinations Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 11:45 AM Subject: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

My friend is arguing with her mother about whether she give her kids the chicken pox vaccine and her mother said she wants to see scientific proof that it's not safe or doesn't work or that chicken pox is harmless. She asked me if I have any proof and unfortunately, I don't get to read all the great info on here (not enough time) and even if I did, I don't remember it. Can anyone point me to scientific evidence to help her argument? Thanks,

Guest guest

The chicken pox vaccine is also one that contains human diploid cells (aborted fetal DNA). It is also one that is very ineffective. For example, before I investigated vaccine ingredients for myself, I allowed my oldest daughter to receive the chicken pox vaccine & my two youngest are not vaccinated at all. They were exposed to chickenpox & came down with it & had mild cases as they are 4 & 2. However, my oldest daughter who is 12 & had the vaccine also came down with the chickenpox & she had the pix everywhere & was much more affected by it. We are glad that we found out now that she wasn't immune even though she had the vaccine, as it is much more dangerous to get the pox as an adult & after puberty. Adult women are of particular vulnerability if they are pregnant & come down with it & the fetus is at risk as well. I can only imagine how many of the current teens have had this vaccine & will find out they are not immune when they reach adulthood. The only lasting long protection is from having the chicken pox naturally. The vaccine is dangerous & highly ineffective. Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 19, 2012, at 12:45 PM, "kelloggs263" <Kelloggs263@...> wrote:

My friend is arguing with her mother about whether she give her kids the chicken pox vaccine and her mother said she wants to see scientific proof that it's not safe or doesn't work or that chicken pox is harmless. She asked me if I have any proof and unfortunately, I don't get to read all the great info on here (not enough time) and even if I did, I don't remember it. Can anyone point me to scientific evidence to help her argument? Thanks,

=

Guest guest

much on my pages

http://www.wellwithin1.com/chickenpox.htm

Sheri

At 12:45 PM 3/19/2012, you wrote:

>My friend is arguing with her mother about whether she give her kids

>the chicken pox vaccine and her mother said she wants to see

>scientific proof that it's not safe or doesn't work or that chicken

>pox is harmless. She asked me if I have any proof and

>unfortunately, I don't get to read all the great info on here (not

>enough time) and even if I did, I don't remember it. Can anyone

>point me to scientific evidence to help her argument? Thanks,

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Some time ago I read or heard that since starting the chicken pox vaccine they are seeing an increase in incidents of shingles in younger children whereas it use to be more in older people. Has anyone read or heard that as well.

Sylvia

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 2:22 PM

Vaccinations

Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

Ask your mom why she is so insistent about your children, not hers, getting this questionable vaccine.

The varicella vaccine is a live virus vaccine that can cause a mild case of chicken pox; why bother with the vaccine? As a live virus vaccine, it can spread the disease to others. The vaccine was never tested for efficacy ... it is in reality only 44% effective against chicken pox, almost half of the claimed protection. So the drug manufacturers lie about their product. Is this something you really want to give your children?

"(since no placebo-controlled trial was completed using the current Varivax vaccine the manufacturer uses statistics from a different trial using similar dosage) 1 dose regimen- approximately 83% *0.3-3.8% show breakthrough chickenpox episode 2 dose regimen- approximately 98%

*similar breakthrough episodes."

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/varicella/default.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#varicella

http://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/vaccine-efficacy-how-often-do-vaccines-work/varicella/

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/190/3/477.full

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/varicella.pdf

http://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/2008/03/20/eradicate-chickenpox-sure-why-not/

~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~

From: kelloggs263 <Kelloggs263@...>Vaccinations Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 11:45 AMSubject: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

Guest guest

I knew I had read it somewhere. I see it here that there may be a

correlation between the chicken pox vaccine and children getting shingles.

Sylvia

--------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:29 PM

<Vaccinations >

Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on

chicken pox vaccine....

> much on my pages

> http://www.wellwithin1.com/chickenpox.htm

>

> Sheri

>

> At 12:45 PM 3/19/2012, you wrote:

>>My friend is arguing with her mother about whether she give her kids

>>the chicken pox vaccine and her mother said she wants to see

>>scientific proof that it's not safe or doesn't work or that chicken

>>pox is harmless. She asked me if I have any proof and

>>unfortunately, I don't get to read all the great info on here (not

>>enough time) and even if I did, I don't remember it. Can anyone

>>point me to scientific evidence to help her argument? Thanks,

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

All this talk about children dying of chickenpocks is very odd to hear. i had the chicken pox as a kid and i'm only 30... so it wasnt all that long ago really and never once did I ever hear about children dying of chickenpox??? When did all these children start dying? Afghans By Rodinwww.afghansbyrodin.com

Guest guest

when the vaccine was invented - as always the disease becomes

dangerous

same with measles, mumps, rubella - I lived with and through them all in

the 50s

Sheri

At 03:08 PM 3/19/2012, you wrote:

All this talk about children

dying of chickenpocks is very odd to hear. i had the chicken pox as a kid

and i'm only 30... so it wasnt all that long ago really and never once

did I ever hear about children dying of chickenpox??? When did all these

children start dying?

Afghans By Rodin

www.afghansbyrodin.com

Guest guest

It's amazing how these statistics just seem to appear out of thin air... Afghans By Rodinwww.afghansbyrodin.com From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...> Vaccinations Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:18 PM Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

dangerous

the 50s

Sheri

children start dying?

Afghans By Rodin

www.afghansbyrodin.com

Guest guest

When there is an outbreak of say measles, mumps, etc are more of the people who get the disease non vaccinated or vaccinated? I haven't actually seen reports from the pharma or doctors that say it is the unvaccinated kids getting sick but I may not be reading it carefully enough. I have read in several books, one, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations by Cave M.D., that it is often the vaccinated kids that get sick or if the un vaccinated do get sick they generally get better quickly. This makes sense to me as their immune systems are not compromised. Is this typical of other findings?

It is interesting how Doctors put up a box when they are confronted by the vaccine questions in their offices. Our Medical doctor who is actually quite open to alternatives and didn't have a problem talking about stuff like this prior to the birth of our Grandbaby seemed to get very defensive and not want to talk about it when I brought up the subject pertaining to our baby. He has mentioned on several occasions how healthy and alert he is but the vaccine issue is pretty touchy.....I got handed a brief article from another doctor in another office when our little grandbaby was at his one week check. Basically it talked about Doctor Wakefield as a fraud. They didn't even update it to let us know that the status of his situation was changing or that many other doctors, etc have duplicated his wor

Sylvia

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 4:41 PM

Vaccinations

Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

It's amazing how these statistics just seem to appear out of thin air...

Afghans By Rodinwww.afghansbyrodin.com

From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...>Vaccinations Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:18 PMSubject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

when the vaccine was invented - as always the disease becomes dangeroussame with measles, mumps, rubella - I lived with and through them all in the 50sSheriAt 03:08 PM 3/19/2012, you wrote:

All this talk about children dying of chickenpocks is very odd to hear. i had the chicken pox as a kid and i'm only 30... so it wasnt all that long ago really and never once did I ever hear about children dying of chickenpox??? When did all these children start dying? Afghans By Rodinwww.afghansbyrodin.com

Guest guest

At 04:12 PM 3/19/2012, you wrote:

When there is an

outbreak of say measles, mumps, etc are more of the people who get the

disease non vaccinated or vaccinated?

vaccinated...............that's why they keep adding more and more

'boosters'

I haven't actually

seen reports from the pharma or doctors that say it is the unvaccinated

kids getting sick but I may not be reading it carefully

enough.

if it were unvaccinated they would scream it from the rooftops - you can

tell a lot about what they don't say

I have read

in several books, one, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About

Children's Vaccinations by Cave M.D., that it is often the

vaccinated kids that get sick or if the un vaccinated do get sick they

generally get better quickly.

yes this is true to

This makes sense to

me as their immune systems are not compromised. Is this typical of

other findings?

yes

It is interesting how Doctors put up a box when they are

confronted by the vaccine questions in their offices. Our Medical

doctor who is actually quite open to alternatives and didn't have a

problem talking about stuff like this prior to the birth of our Grandbaby

seemed to get very defensive and not want to talk about it when I brought

up the subject pertaining to our baby. He has mentioned on several

occasions how healthy and alert he is but the vaccine issue is pretty

touchy.....I got handed a brief article from another doctor in another

office when our little grandbaby was at his one week

check.

boy - would like to say that article and give to Wakefield so he can add

that person to his lawsuit for slander/libel

Basically it

talked about Doctor Wakefield as a fraud. They didn't even

update it to let us know that the status of his situation was changing or

that many other doctors, etc have duplicated his

wor

exactly

Sheri

Sylvia

To:

Vaccinations

Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific

evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

It's amazing how these statistics just seem to appear out of thin

air...

Afghans By Rodin

www.afghansbyrodin.com

<vaccinedangers@...

>

To:

Vaccinations

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:18 PM

Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific

evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

dangerous

the 50s

Sheri

children start dying?

Afghans By Rodin

www.afghansbyrodin.com

Guest guest

Dr Mendelsohn referred to vaccines as one of the holy waters of the religion of modern medicine. It is a religious thing. Do not rock the boat. Do not ask questions.Other holy waters? IV feedings especially for laboring women and eye drops for newborns, equally useless. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Pathways - Sylvia <sylvia@...> Vaccinations

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:12 PM Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

When there is an outbreak of say measles, mumps, etc are more of the people who get the disease non vaccinated or vaccinated? I haven't actually seen reports from the pharma or doctors that say it is the unvaccinated kids getting sick but I may not be reading it carefully enough. I have read in several books, one, What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations by Cave M.D., that it is often the vaccinated kids that get sick or if the un vaccinated do get sick they generally get better quickly. This makes sense to me as their immune systems are not compromised. Is this typical of other findings?

It is interesting how Doctors put up a box when they are confronted by the vaccine questions in their offices. Our Medical doctor who is actually quite open to alternatives and didn't have a problem talking about stuff like this prior to the birth of our Grandbaby seemed to get very defensive and not want to talk about it when I brought up the subject pertaining to our baby. He has mentioned on several occasions how healthy and alert he is but the vaccine issue is pretty touchy.....I got handed a brief article from another doctor in another office when our little grandbaby was at his one week check. Basically it talked about Doctor Wakefield as a fraud. They didn't even update it to let us know that the status of his situation was changing or that many other doctors, etc have duplicated his wor

Sylvia

Vaccinations

From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...>Vaccinations Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:18 PMSubject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

when the vaccine was invented - as always the disease becomes dangeroussame with measles, mumps, rubella - I lived with and through them all in the 50sSheriAt 03:08 PM 3/19/2012, you wrote:

Guest guest

I agree with what was said before--if it was only the unvaccinated who got sick, we'd hear it all over the news. Of course, those who aren't vaccinated and don't get sick don't get counted at all. No reason to go to the doc and say they don't have anything! The funny thing is it's the vaccine pushers fear of vaccine failure that makes them get all wiggy about the unvaxed kids (well, that and the money).

Winnie

Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific > evidence on chicken pox vaccine....> > > > > when the vaccine was invented - as always the disease becomes > dangeroussame with measles, mumps, rubella - I lived with and > through them all in the 50s> Sheri> > At 03:08 PM 3/19/2012, you wrote:> > > > All this talk about children dying of chickenpocks is very odd > to hear. i had the chicken pox as a kid and i'm only 30... so it > wasnt all that long ago really and never once did I ever hear > about children dying of chickenpox??? When did all these > children start dying? > > > > Afghans By Rodin> www.afghansbyrodin.com> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

The claim is (well, it was in 1995 when I got the sales pitch) that 100 people a year die from chicken pox. What my ped didn't tell me (so I told him!) is that only about half of those are children, most of whom had other serious health problems and/or were hospitalized and given various treatments.

I, too, never heard of anyone dying from it.

Winnie Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine...."Vaccinations " > All this talk about children dying of chickenpocks is very odd > to hear. i had the chicken pox as a kid and i'm only 30... so it > wasnt all that long ago really and never once did I ever hear > about children dying of chickenpox??? When did all these > children start dying? > > > > > Afghans By Rodin> www.afghansbyrodin.com> > > ________________________________> > > > > >

Guest guest

Many moons ago, probably the late 1990's early 2000's, there were a number of daycare centers that had outbreaks of CP in fully vaccinated children. This was when only one shot was given. Hence, the need for a second because "it wore off quickly." They wouldn't admit it didn't work, just that it didn't work for long. And in a daycare center that would mean, what, a couple of years?

Here's a PubMed abstract from 2006 titled "One dose of varicella vaccine does not prevent school outbreaks: is it time for a second dose?"

(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16740809) A few statements from it:

"Although disease incidence has decreased, outbreaks of varicella continue to be reported, increasingly in highly vaccinated populations."

"Overall varicella vaccination coverage was 96%. Forty-nine varicella cases were identified; 43 were vaccinated."

"Vaccinated cases were significantly milder compared with unvaccinated cases." (this is actually NOT good).

"Although disease was mostly mild, the outbreak lasted for approximately 2 months, suggesting that varicella in vaccinated persons was contagious and that 99% varicella vaccination coverage was not sufficient to prevent the outbreak."

Then why would a second one work? Zero plus zero still equals zero.

Winnie

Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine...."Vaccinations " Cc: "Vaccinations " > The chicken pox vaccine is also one that contains human diploid > cells (aborted fetal DNA). It is also one that is very > ineffective. For example, before I investigated vaccine > ingredients for myself, I allowed my oldest daughter to receive > the chicken pox vaccine & my two youngest are not vaccinated at > all. They were exposed to chickenpox & came down with it & had > mild cases as they are 4 & 2. However, my oldest daughter who > is 12 & had the vaccine also came down with the chickenpox & she > had the pix everywhere & was much more affected by it. We are > glad that we found out now that she wasn't immune even though > she had the vaccine, as it is much more dangerous to get the pox > as an adult & after puberty. Adult women are of particular > vulnerability if they are pregnant & come down with it & the > fetus is at risk as well. I can only imagine how many of the > current teens have had this vaccine & will find out they are not > immune when they reach adulthood. The only lasting long > protection is from having the chicken pox naturally. The vaccine > is dangerous & highly ineffective. > > Sent from my iPhone> > On Mar 19, 2012, at 12:45 PM, "kelloggs263" > wrote:> > > My friend is arguing with her mother about whether she give > her kids the chicken pox vaccine and her mother said she wants > to see scientific proof that it's not safe or doesn't work or > that chicken pox is harmless. She asked me if I have any proof > and unfortunately, I don't get to read all the great info on > here (not enough time) and even if I did, I don't remember it. > Can anyone point me to scientific evidence to help her argument? > Thanks, > > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > > Early retirement success stories> > None of these folks had the advantages of a family fortune, > lottery jackpot, or IPO windfall.> > Privacy Policy

Guest guest

What I find interesting is that they claim the disease was "milder" and they know it was from the vaccine? How can they prove that? There is no way to prove that! Just throwing numbers out into the world and no one questions it Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: wharrison@...Sender: Vaccinations Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 04:51:47 +0000 (GMT)<Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence onchicken pox vaccine.... Many moons ago, probably the late 1990's early 2000's, there were a number of daycare centers that had outbreaks of CP in fully vaccinated children. This was when only one shot was given. Hence, the need for a second because "it wore off quickly." They wouldn't admit it didn't work, just that it didn't work for long. And in a daycare center that would mean, what, a couple of years? Here's a PubMed abstract from 2006 titled "One dose of varicella vaccine does not prevent school outbreaks: is it time for a second dose?" (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16740809) A few statements from it: "Although disease incidence has decreased, outbreaks of varicella continue to be reported, increasingly in highly vaccinated populations." "Overall varicella vaccination coverage was 96%. Forty-nine varicella cases were identified; 43 were vaccinated." "Vaccinated cases were significantly milder compared with unvaccinated cases." (this is actually NOT good). "Although disease was mostly mild, the outbreak lasted for approximately 2 months, suggesting that varicella in vaccinated persons was contagious and that 99% varicella vaccination coverage was not sufficient to prevent the outbreak." Then why would a second one work? Zero plus zero still equals zero. Winnie Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine...."Vaccinations " Cc: "Vaccinations " > The chicken pox vaccine is also one that contains human diploid > cells (aborted fetal DNA). It is also one that is very > ineffective. For example, before I investigated vaccine > ingredients for myself, I allowed my oldest daughter to receive > the chicken pox vaccine & my two youngest are not vaccinated at > all. They were exposed to chickenpox & came down with it & had > mild cases as they are 4 & 2. However, my oldest daughter who > is 12 & had the vaccine also came down with the chickenpox & she > had the pix everywhere & was much more affected by it. We are > glad that we found out now that she wasn't immune even though > she had the vaccine, as it is much more dangerous to get the pox > as an adult & after puberty. Adult women are of particular > vulnerability if they are pregnant & come down with it & the > fetus is at risk as well. I can only imagine how many of the > current teens have had this vaccine & will find out they are not > immune when they reach adulthood. The only lasting long > protection is from having the chicken pox naturally. The vaccine > is dangerous & highly ineffective. > > Sent from my iPhone> > On Mar 19, 2012, at 12:45 PM, "kelloggs263" > wrote:> > > My friend is arguing with her mother about whether she give > her kids the chicken pox vaccine and her mother said she wants > to see scientific proof that it's not safe or doesn't work or > that chicken pox is harmless. She asked me if I have any proof > and unfortunately, I don't get to read all the great info on > here (not enough time) and even if I did, I don't remember it. > Can anyone point me to scientific evidence to help her argument? > Thanks, > > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > > Early retirement success stories> > None of these folks had the advantages of a family fortune, > lottery jackpot, or IPO windfall.> > Privacy Policy

Guest guest

Your right, a second dose doesn't work either....my oldest daughter received the booster when she started Kindergarten & she still got chickenpox 7.5 years later. They were recommending a third booster for children here in nevada but we no longer immunize our children. Hence my daughter found out the hard way she wasn't immune. Vaccines are the medical community's religion of sorts....they want you to believe in them without any proof that they work, and don't question them or you will be excommunicated! :) From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 9:51 PM Subject: Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

Many moons ago, probably the late 1990's early 2000's, there were a number of daycare centers that had outbreaks of CP in fully vaccinated children. This was when only one shot was given. Hence, the need for a second because "it wore off quickly." They wouldn't admit it didn't work, just that it didn't work for long. And in a daycare center that would mean, what, a couple of years?

Here's a PubMed abstract from 2006 titled "One dose of varicella vaccine does not prevent school outbreaks: is it time for a second dose?"

(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16740809) A few statements from it:

"Although disease incidence has decreased, outbreaks of varicella continue to be reported, increasingly in highly vaccinated populations."

"Overall varicella vaccination coverage was 96%. Forty-nine varicella cases were identified; 43 were vaccinated."

"Vaccinated cases were significantly milder compared with unvaccinated cases." (this is actually NOT good).

"Although disease was mostly mild, the outbreak lasted for approximately 2 months, suggesting that varicella in vaccinated persons was contagious and that 99% varicella vaccination coverage was not sufficient to prevent the outbreak."

Then why would a second one work? Zero plus zero still equals zero.

Winnie

Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine...."Vaccinations " Cc: "Vaccinations " > The chicken pox vaccine is also one that contains human diploid > cells (aborted fetal DNA). It is also one that is very > ineffective. For example, before I investigated vaccine > ingredients for myself, I allowed my oldest daughter to receive > the chicken pox vaccine & my two youngest are not vaccinated at > all. They were exposed to chickenpox & came down with it & had > mild cases as they are 4 & 2. However, my oldest daughter who > is 12 & had the vaccine also came down with the chickenpox & she > had the pix everywhere & was much more affected by it. We are > glad that we found

out now that she wasn't immune even though > she had the vaccine, as it is much more dangerous to get the pox > as an adult & after puberty. Adult women are of particular > vulnerability if they are pregnant & come down with it & the > fetus is at risk as well. I can only imagine how many of the > current teens have had this vaccine & will find out they are not > immune when they reach adulthood. The only lasting long > protection is from having the chicken pox naturally. The vaccine > is dangerous & highly ineffective. > > Sent from my iPhone> > On Mar 19, 2012, at 12:45 PM, "kelloggs263" > wrote:> > > My friend is arguing with her mother about whether she give > her kids the chicken pox vaccine and her mother said she wants > to see scientific proof that it's not safe or doesn't work or > that chicken pox

is harmless. She asked me if I have any proof > and unfortunately, I don't get to read all the great info on > here (not enough time) and even if I did, I don't remember it. > Can anyone point me to scientific evidence to help her argument? > Thanks, > > > > > > > > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by > > Early retirement success stories> > None of these folks had the advantages of a family fortune, > lottery jackpot, or IPO windfall.> > Privacy Policy

Guest guest

You're right, they do expect you just to have faith. Thing is, we know the docs don't really study vaccines objectively because if they did, they could not defend them the way they do. They are the original sheeple.

Winnie Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....Vaccinations > Your right, a second dose doesn't work either....my oldest > daughter received the booster when she started Kindergarten & > she still got chickenpox 7.5 years later. They were > recommending a third booster for children here in nevada but we > no longer immunize our children. Hence my daughter found out > the hard way she wasn't immune. Vaccines are the medical > community's religion of sorts....they want you to believe in > them without any proof that they work, and don't question them > or you will be excommunicated! :)

Guest guest

Could it be that under vaccinated and un vaccinated are grouped together? So when the report comes it is an outbreak in under vaccinated (they can't admit the vaccine does not work) Then the outbreak can be blamed on not enough shots and " un vaccinated."

Pathways - Sylvia <sylvia@...>;

To:

<Vaccinations >;

Subject:

Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....

Sent:

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 11:12:45 PM

Sylvia

Vaccinations

Guest guest

They do that. They will also sometimes lump it as "unvaccinated or status unknown." Same thing to them since there's no proof, then they can't count them as vaccinated.

Winnie Re: Re-post. Looking for scientific evidence on chicken pox vaccine....Vaccinations , Vaccinations > Could it be that under vaccinated and un vaccinated are grouped > together? So when the report comes it is an outbreak in under > vaccinated (they can't admit the vaccine does not work) > Then the outbreak can be blamed on not enough shots and " un > vaccinated."