RemedySpot.com

Finding a good doctor - help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a friend who is trying to find a doctor to be flexible on her children's

vaccine schedule in Wake Forest, NC near Raleigh, NC. I saw someone post a link

a few months back but I could not find the link. Can someone repost that link?

Or if anyone knows a good doctor in Wake Forest or Raleigh that would be helpful

too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi , That was probably my post from a month or so ago. I highly recommend Dr Young with Cary Healthcare Associates, their website is here: www.caryhealthcareassociates.com. Although she's in Cary, not Wake Forest or Raleigh, I think she's absolutely worth the little bit extra drive, and Cary is not that far from Wake Forest. I actually found her on the Mothering.com forum, where she's a member :) There were a few other Dr's recommended in Raleigh in that same thread when the topic came up on Mothering, but I liked the fact that she's on that forum to begin with & she's awesome to work with. I had initially decided to skip the baby well visits also, but after meeting her the first time for an emergent situation, I really liked her & felt that she saw a lot of things the same way I do, so we've been going to see her ever since. I would advise your friend to call before making an appt and make sure the office accepts her insurance or she won't be seen. BJ Judgewww.dobermanassistance.org Vaccinations From: act@...Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:21:04 +0000Subject: Finding a good doctor - help

I have a friend who is trying to find a doctor to be flexible on her children's vaccine schedule in Wake Forest, NC near Raleigh, NC. I saw someone post a link a few months back but I could not find the link. Can someone repost that link? Or if anyone knows a good doctor in Wake Forest or Raleigh that would be helpful too.