RemedySpot.com

Re: » Does this Obama Appoint ee Believe Children’s Vaccines Ca...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I guess when your life changes in this way or any, what option are you left with but to either make the best or worst of it? As parents we all understand the Momma Bear instinct ;-)Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Boisvert Mackenzie <lisaboisvert@...>Sender: Vaccinations Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:46:48 -0800 (PST)Vaccinations <Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Re: » Does this Obama Appointee Believe Children’s Vaccines Ca... PS I wanted to mention too the contributions of Temple Grandin, she has brought so much to understanding animal behavior through her experience as a person with autism, could they have arisen if autism were not part of her being?I don't mean to suggest the elimination of autism is not a good thing. I am trying to broaden the scope of discussion as to why one mother might defend her position. From:"Kelloggs263@..." <Kelloggs263@...> Vaccinations Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 12:38 PM Subject: Re: » Does this Obama Appointee Believe Children’s Vaccines Ca... Well, I guess it makes sense from the perspective of the people who stand to make money on these illnesses, but could this reporter be so stupid, especially considering her child has Austism, to think that wanting to find a cure actually is a BAD thing? I think she's an idiot...