RemedySpot.com

Legislation to remove parent rights

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So hello from Vermont, it looks like we may lose our phil exemption , there is talk of a sign off, we all think it is a bad idea and erosion of parent rights yet may be faced with complete loss or sign off, anyone with any advice for the political process and language to avoid or add in such a document please contact me off list.The lobbyists for big pharma are everywhere. I have been at the state house this week and am shocked at how nine lobbyists in our tiny state can push their agenda on us through doctors and public health venues.Any help appreciated. We may have a vote as soon as today.Thank you.

Guest guest

This is a bit demoralizing for someone looking to relocate. Fortunate that the religious exemption exists but the in roads the government is making on our rights as parents in infuriating. namaste,WysteriaOn Mar 30, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Boisvert Mackenzie wrote:

So hello from Vermont, it looks like we may lose our phil exemption , there is talk of a sign off, we all think it is a bad idea and erosion of parent rights yet may be faced with complete loss or sign off, anyone with any advice for the political process and language to avoid or add in such a document please contact me off list.The lobbyists for big pharma are everywhere. I have been at the state house this week and am shocked at how nine lobbyists in our tiny state can push their agenda on us through doctors and public health venues.Any help appreciated. We may have a vote as soon as today.Thank you.

Guest guest

Well a few legislators asked why not remove the religious exemption too since the parents using the philosophical exemption may just make it a religious one instead? The good news is that we still have a chance at keeping the philo exemption. Vote is slated for next week. What everyone needs to know is that this is state number 2 in a campaign driven by pharma to eliminate or add a medical sing off on every philosophical exemption in the US. It began with Washington state, they now need a medical person's signature to opt out there. There is talk of that here as a compromise (the governor is asking for it) although the parents group is saying no we may not be able to get doctors who will sign off. One ER doc told horror stories all anecdotal and emotional

evidence of his experience with childhood illnesses and children dying of preventable diseases all because parents did not vaccinate. He was adamant that any doctor who permitted a patient to sign off is contributing to child neglect. The doctors have been full of anecdotal evidence and distorted statistics here. It was the health department and the questioning of the legislature that really began to dig through them.Beware! your state may be next. We are organizing here so we can support other states that will face this situation. Check in with your legislature and develop relationships with your representatives. It is much easier to communicate when you already have a foundation of communication and trust.Warm regards, From: Wysteria <wysteria.jackson@...> Vaccinations Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 6:28 PM Subject: Re: Legislation to remove parent rights

This is a bit demoralizing for someone looking to relocate. Fortunate that the religious exemption exists but the in roads the government is making on our rights as parents in infuriating. namaste,WysteriaOn Mar 30, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Boisvert Mackenzie wrote:

So hello from Vermont, it looks like we may lose our phil exemption , there is talk of a sign off, we all think it is a bad idea and erosion of parent rights yet may be faced with complete loss or sign off, anyone with any advice for the political process and language to avoid or add in such a document please contact me off list.The lobbyists for big pharma are everywhere. I have been at the state house this week and am shocked at how nine lobbyists in our tiny state can push their agenda on us through doctors and public health venues.Any help appreciated. We may have a vote as soon as today.Thank

you.

Guest guest

The religious exemption is the most important one to have, and I think the most difficult for them to take away. That's why they're going after the philosophical first.

But this is a good thing because by trying to take away parental rights, they are not only pissing off a lot of parents, they're also publicizing that exemptions exist and along with it the serious concerns about vaccines. Many parents who think they're alone in their doubts about vaccines are learning otherwise.

And those legislators who so casually suggest throwing out the religious exemption are correct. Parents can and will use the religious exemptions if the philosophical one is taken away. Thanks to them for pointing that out to the public!

As frustrating as this is, it's a sign that people are waking up to the truth about vaccines. We can't really expect the vaccine pushers to go away quietly. We'll win in the long run if we make more noise.

Winnie

Re: Legislation to remove parent rights> > > > This is a bit demoralizing for someone looking to relocate. > Fortunate that the religious exemption exists but the in roads > the government is making on our rights as parents in infuriating. > > namaste,> Wysteria> > > On Mar 30, 2012, at 7:02 AM, Boisvert Mackenzie wrote:> > > >> >> >So hello from Vermont, it looks like we may lose our phil > exemption , there is talk of a sign off, we all think it is a > bad idea and erosion of parent rights yet may be faced with > complete loss or sign off, anyone with any advice for the > political process and language to avoid or add in such a > document please contact me off list.> >> >> >The lobbyists for big pharma are everywhere. I have been at the > state house this week and am shocked at how nine lobbyists in > our tiny state can push their agenda on us through doctors and > public health venues.> >> >> >Any help appreciated. We may have a vote as soon as today.> >> >> >Thank you.> >> >> >> >> >> >