RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Preschool Vaccine Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My friend has 9 kids, all un-vaccinated, they range from 2 Y old to 19. They all go to public schools in Long Island NY. I asked her how she gets away with no exemptions and she says she just throws away the notices when the schools send them and when they ask her for paperwork she plays dumb and says she will get it to them. My little one is only 14M so no personal experience yet. But I'm honestly thinking about starting my own school! AngieSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerryFrom: "RosieRose" <roseinscho@...>Sender: Vaccinations Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 15:47:36 -0000<Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Re: Pre-School Vaccine Question Great advise, thank you sheri> >Hello, I'm a mom to two un-vacinated boys in New Jersey. My oldest > >will start pre-school this Sept. We are looking at schools now. My > >question is do I ask up front if they accept religious exemptions? > >(or will this raise a red flag) I understand that they have the > >right to deny entry since they are not state funded.> > Many private schools accept some state funds - if they accept > anything they have to go with the law> You will just have to ask unless you want to be caught off guard if > they say no and you have paid for school> Just say something like " I assume, of course, you accept state > vaccine exemptions, as indicated in the law " or something.> Find out if they accept any state money for anything - milk? lunches?> Sheri> > >OR do I just sneak the religious exemption in with the physical form > >and hope for the best? Any other pre-school experiences would be > >helpful. Thanks.> >> >> >> >------------------------------------> >> >