RemedySpot.com

Re: Son needs sports physical

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can you get one at chiro?Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: wharrison@...Sender: Vaccinations Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:53:47 +0000 (GMT)Vaccinations@groups<Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Son needs sports physical My 17 year old has just decided to sign up for a spring sport. This means he needs a sports physical ASAP. The ped wasn't available this week, only the nurse practitioner. Fine, I don't care since we just need the form signed. I suppose nurse practitioners give the whole vaccine lecture, too? Winnie

Guest guest

Some chiropractors are willing to give physicals and MOST are on board with no vaccines etc.Worth a try?Maggie From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of wharrison@...Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 2:54 PMVaccinations@groupsSubject: Son needs sports physical My 17 year old has just decided to sign up for a spring sport. This means he needs a sports physical ASAP. The ped wasn't available this week, only the nurse practitioner. Fine, I don't care since we just need the form signed. I suppose nurse practitioners give the whole vaccine lecture, too? WinnieNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4868 - Release Date: 03/13/12

Guest guest

No, not in CT. I don't mind using the ped for times like this. They get me in fast and they're close by. But I'm just wondering what I'm facing. I think I'll just go in and say I'm sure it's noted on the charts, but we don't vaccinate at all and I don't have the time or desire to discuss it. So, let's boogie. Here's the pen.

Winnie Son needs sports physical> > My 17 year old has just decided to sign up for a spring sport. > This means he needs a sports physical ASAP. The ped wasn't > available this week, only the nurse practitioner. Fine, I don't > care since we just need the form signed. I suppose nurse > practitioners give the whole vaccine lecture, too? > > Winnie> >