RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Whooping cough death in baby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

From my research though... the only vaccine that I was able to find approved for adults (11-64 years) was Adacel® by Sanofi Pasteur and when you check the list of ingredients it shows they are active strains. From: Sister Kya Rose <kya@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:03 PM Subject: Re: Whooping cough death in

baby

wrote:

>... isn't the Tdap a live virus vaccine

No, it's inactivated.

Kya

Guest guest

Tdap for the ap part, is a bacteria, not a virus. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Sister Kya Rose <kya@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:03 PM Subject: Re: Whooping cough death in baby

wrote:

No, it's inactivated.

Kya

Guest guest

I wondered the opposite, if she had been exposed and were breastfeeding, it's likely that her baby would be protected.http://www.archetypeltd.co.nz/Mothers_milk.htmWas a culture done on the baby to determine what it was? From: Diane Weigandt <purrfectpetsitter2@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:13 PM Subject: Re: Whooping cough death in baby

Hi ,Was this baby breastfed? Quite possibly the toxins/virus were passed through the mother's milk, add the possibility the mom was shedding the virus, you really increased the chances of that baby getting sick, very sad.Diane W.

Guest guest

Pertussis Bordetella is a bacteria, not a virus. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Diane Weigandt <purrfectpetsitter2@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:13 PM Subject: Re: Whooping cough death in baby

Hi ,Was this baby breastfed? Quite possibly the toxins/virus were passed through the mother's milk, add the possibility the mom was shedding the virus, you really increased the chances of that baby getting sick, very sad.Diane W.

Guest guest

.... and this vaccine may contain mercury, from my recollection. Remember that pertussis bordetella is caused by a bacteria, not a virus. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Campagna <amcampagna@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:54 PM Subject: Re: Re: Whooping cough death in baby

From my research though... the only vaccine that I was able to find approved for adults (11-64 years) was Adacel® by Sanofi Pasteur and when you check the list of ingredients it shows they are active strains. From: Sister Kya Rose <kya@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:03 PM Subject:

Re: Whooping cough death in

baby

wrote:

No, it's inactivated.

Kya

Guest guest

Absolutely agree. The mother's reticulo-endothelial system would have kicked in and protected the baby.

Sue

-- Re: Whooping cough death in baby

Guest guest

No, no mercury: (https://www.vaccineshoppe.com/image.cfm?pi=400-10 & image_type=product_pdf) page 16 "does not contain a preservative."

I don't see anything about active strains in the ingredients, although they would call it "live" anyway. It does mention active booster immunization on pg. 2, which means immunity will be produced from exposure to an antigen, not that they're using active bacteria.

And on pg 17 it describes that the pertussis bacteria produces "a variety of biologically active components, but that doesn't mean the vaccine has active/live bacteria in it. It can be confusing, that's for sure.

Winnie

Re: Whooping cough death in baby> > > > wrote:> >... isn't the Tdap a live virus vaccine> > No, it's inactivated.> > Kya> > > > >