Is this the same as FLUMIST?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at the mall

Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have lots for the kids to

do. But, I was just reading over the program and noticed it says " Flumist

available for $30. " Is this one of the ones that sheds? If so, should I keep

him away from just that area, or not go at all?

Guest guest

It is a live virusthis is what came up when I googled it:http://www.infowars.com/doctors-concerned-flumist-vaccine-could-spread-live-h1n1-virus/ From: kelloggs263 <Kelloggs263@...> Vaccinations Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:30 PM Subject: Is this the same as FLUMIST?

My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at the mall Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have lots for the kids to do. But, I was just reading over the program and noticed it says "Flumist available for $30." Is this one of the ones that sheds? If so, should I keep him away from just that area, or not go at all?

Guest guest

I assume we're always around people who have gotten it. I'd maybe avoid the area...well, I'd actually probably go to it and tell them I think it's pretty reckless for them to purposely be spreading the virus around in a public place without concern for anyone being immunocompromised.

And it's April. What the heck are they bothering giving it for now anyway??

Winnie Is this the same as FLUMIST?Vaccinations > My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at > the mall Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They > have lots for the kids to do. But, I was just reading over the > program and noticed it says "Flumist available for $30." Is > this one of the ones that sheds? If so, should I keep him away > from just that area, or not go at all? > >

Guest guest

I did a little reading on this link. This just astounds me: 60% of our population is considered immune compromised. Did I read that right? And the flu mist sheds up to 21 days and you are suppose to stay away from these immune suppressed people. So you would have to virtually isolate yourself in your home for 21 days. I don't understand how this vaccine is even allowed on the market. Why the concern about H1N1 again? Are they expecting another outbreak?

Sylvia

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:04 PM

Vaccinations

Subject: Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?

It is a live virus

this is what came up when I googled it:

http://www.infowars.com/doctors-concerned-flumist-vaccine-could-spread-live-h1n1-virus/

From: kelloggs263 <Kelloggs263@...>Vaccinations Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:30 PMSubject: Is this the same as FLUMIST?

My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at the mall Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have lots for the kids to do. But, I was just reading over the program and noticed it says "Flumist available for $30." Is this one of the ones that sheds? If so, should I keep him away from just that area, or not go at all?

Guest guest

yes it certainly is - what they heck are they even doing giving flu

vaccine at the end of April - never went on that long

before. Everyone will be getting it and walking around spewing out

their flumist on everyone. Alas

Sheri

At 10:30 PM 4/19/2012, you wrote:

>My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at the

>mall Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have lots

>for the kids to do. But, I was just reading over the program and

>noticed it says " Flumist available for $30. " Is this one of the

>ones that sheds? If so, should I keep him away from just that area,

>or not go at all?

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

h1n1 has been in all flu vaccines for the last 2 years.

Sheri

At 01:30 AM 4/21/2012, you wrote:

I did a little

reading on this link. This just astounds me: 60% of our

population is considered immune compromised. Did I read that

right? And the flu mist sheds up to 21 days and you are suppose to

stay away from these immune suppressed people. So you would have to

virtually isolate yourself in your home for 21 days. I don't

understand how this vaccine is even allowed on the market. Why the

concern about H1N1 again? Are they expecting another

outbreak?

Sylvia

Mackenzie

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:04 PM

To:

Vaccinations

Subject: Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?

It is a live virus

this is what came up when I googled it:

http://www.infowars.com/doctors-concerned-flumist-vaccine-could-spread-live-h1n1-virus/

<Kelloggs263@...>

To:

Vaccinations

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:30 PM

Subject: Is this the same as FLUMIST?

My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at the mall

Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have lots for the kids

to do. But, I was just reading over the program and noticed it says

" Flumist available for $30. " Is this one of the ones that

sheds? If so, should I keep him away from just that area, or not go at

all?

Guest guest

Then the need will be created to push folks to go out and get a flu shot From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 3:22 AM Subject: Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?

yes it certainly is - what they heck are they even doing giving flu

vaccine at the end of April - never went on that long

before. Everyone will be getting it and walking around spewing out

their flumist on everyone. Alas

Sheri

At 10:30 PM 4/19/2012, you wrote:

>My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at the

>mall Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have lots

>for the kids to do. But, I was just reading over the program and

>noticed it says "Flumist available for $30." Is this one of the

>ones that sheds? If so, should I keep him away from just that area,

>or not go at all?

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Unfortunately, I forgot to look for the Flumist booth, because I was going to take Winnie's suggestion and ask them why they are doing this and aren't they concerned about people who are immuno-compromised. I forgot all about it, though. I"m not surprised because one of the hospitals here donated a big indoor play area in the middle of the mall for kids. It even has a big syringe they can climb on! Yikes!

Guest guest

A syringe as a plaything? What a great way to teach them NOT to touch one if they ever come across one. Jerks.

Winnie Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?Vaccinations > Unfortunately, I forgot to look for the Flumist booth, because I > was going > to take Winnie's suggestion and ask them why they are doing this > and aren't > they concerned about people who are immuno-compromised. I > forgot all > about it, though. I"m not surprised because one of the > hospitals here donated > a big indoor play area in the middle of the mall for kids. It > even has a > big syringe they can climb on! Yikes! >

Guest guest

My kids have a drs play kit and they are all convinced that the play syringe is actually a dropper for giving herbal remedies. Haha. Jen Flick in PASent from my iPhoneOn Apr 22, 2012, at 12:42 PM, wharrison@... wrote:

A syringe as a plaything? What a great way to teach them NOT to touch one if they ever come across one. Jerks.

Winnie Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?Vaccinations > Unfortunately, I forgot to look for the Flumist booth, because I > was going > to take Winnie's suggestion and ask them why they are doing this > and aren't > they concerned about people who are immuno-compromised. I > forgot all > about it, though. I"m not surprised because one of the > hospitals here donated > a big indoor play area in the middle of the mall for kids. It > even has a > big syringe they can climb on! Yikes! >

Guest guest

Lol. It doesn't look exactly like one, because it's made of this vinyl stuff. But, I know what you mean. They had a beautiful play area there before, with trees, bugs and animals that the kids could climb on. Now, they have bandaids and microscopes and ambulances to climb on, a tongue depresser to slide down, and of course syringes to climb on! And a big hospital building to go into. You know we also have pharmaceutical company here, I wouldn't be surprised if they chipped in for it too. Brainwash them early!

Guest guest

Lol. It doesn't look exactly like one, because it's made of this vinyl stuff. But, I know what you mean. They had a beautiful play area there before, with trees, bugs and animals that the kids could climb on. Now, they have bandaids and microscopes and ambulances to climb on, a tongue depresser to slide down, and of course syringes to climb on! And a big hospital building to go into. You know we also have pharmaceutical company here, I wouldn't be surprised if they chipped in for it too. Brainwash them early!

Guest guest

Ah, it's a way to extend the flu season. Great observation. Soon it will be yearround and decades from now no one will remember the old days of seasonal flu.

Winnie Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?> > > > yes it certainly is - what they heck are they even doing giving > flu > vaccine at the end of April - never went on that long > before. Everyone will be getting it and walking around spewing > out > their flumist on everyone. Alas> Sheri> > At 10:30 PM 4/19/2012, you wrote:> >My son and I are supposed to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at > the > >mall Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have > lots > >for the kids to do. But, I was just reading over the program > and > >noticed it says "Flumist available for $30." Is this one of > the > >ones that sheds? If so, should I keep him away from just that > area, > >or not go at all? > >> >> >> >------------------------------------> >> >

Guest guest

Oh, that's funny! I used to use a turkey baster and I cannot describe the looks I got when dosing my kids in public.

Winnie Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?> > Vaccinations > > > > > Unfortunately, I forgot to look for the Flumist booth, > because I > > > was going > > > to take Winnie's suggestion and ask them why they are doing > this > > > and aren't > > > they concerned about people who are immuno-compromised. I > > > forgot all > > > about it, though. I"m not surprised because one of the > > > hospitals here donated > > > a big indoor play area in the middle of the mall for kids. > It > > > even has a > > > big syringe they can climb on! Yikes! > > >> > >

Guest guest

In researching vaccines I am finding so many created needs through the use of vaccines.Chicken pox is an example.When everybody got chickenpox as children and it was going around, older children and adults constantly received boosters without getting sick.Now with the introduction of the chicken pox vaccine (which was introduced as a convenience to parents work schedules and busy lives) we no longer have wild chicken pox going around to boost us and guess what, shingles! Ta da! Need for another vaccine. One vaccine (albeit a convenience one) now creates a need for a new vaccine, shingles.It goes on and on and on.Delay breastfeeding and what happens, baby is more likely to get sick, op need

more vaccines.Now that it is becoming clear that the Pertussis vaccine is flawed, rather than look closely at the vaccine (as was done in Europe) the CDC responds with get more shots of the same stuff that isn't working.Does it make sense? From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:04 PM Subject: Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?

Ah, it's a way to extend the flu season. Great observation. Soon it will be yearround and decades from now no one will remember the old days of seasonal flu.

Winnie Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?> > > > yes it certainly is - what they heck are they even doing giving > flu > vaccine at the end of April - never went on that long > before. Everyone will be getting it and walking around spewing > out > their flumist on everyone. Alas> Sheri> > At 10:30 PM 4/19/2012, you wrote:> >My son and I are supposed

to be going to a Kid's Health Fair at > the > >mall Saturday. We went last year and he loved it. They have > lots > >for the kids to do. But, I was just reading over the program > and > >noticed it says "Flumist available for $30." Is this one of > the > >ones that sheds? If so, should I keep him away from just that > area, > >or not go at all? > >> >> >> >------------------------------------> >> >

Guest guest

No, but it makes cents. Many, many of them.

Winnie Re: Is this the same as FLUMIST?"Vaccinations " > In researching vaccines I am finding so many created needs > through the use of vaccines.> > Chicken pox is an example.> > When everybody got chickenpox as children and it was going > around, older children and adults constantly received boosters > without getting sick.> > Now with the introduction of the chicken pox vaccine (which was > introduced as a convenience to parents work schedules and busy > lives) we no longer have wild chicken pox going around to boost > us and guess what, shingles! Ta da! Need for another vaccine. > One vaccine (albeit a convenience one) now creates a need for a > new vaccine, shingles.> > It goes on and on and on.> > Delay breastfeeding and what happens, baby is more likely to get > sick, op need more vaccines.> > Now that it is becoming clear that the Pertussis vaccine is > flawed, rather than look closely at the vaccine (as was done in > Europe) the CDC responds with get more shots of the same stuff > that isn't working.> > Does it make sense?