RemedySpot.com

re:How come it's ok to blame mom's weight on autism but NOT vaccination

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I dont by the weight link or the older father link. My oldest was diagnosed with

Asperger's @ 14yrs old. Her bio father was 17 and I was 19 when I had her. I was

under weight when I got pregnant.

i can see this possibly now with her 2yrs old brother. He is behaving very

similar to her when she was a toddler but he's more intense. He's unvaccinated

but she wasnt. I am obese now....trying to lose the weight.

Carlena

re:How come it's ok to blame mom's weight on autism but

NOT vaccination

Funny, because I actually think that there may be a link between mom's weight

and autism. and that would be that mom's weight is linked to her vaccine

damage.  My fear is that vaccines are being pushed more and more, especially in

third-world countries so that ALL children have vaccine damage.  It would be too

obvious if only children in developed countries were found to be damaged by

vaccines.  If all countries have lots of autism, then it could be blamed on

global warming... or whatever.

The longer that vaccines can be given, the greater the damage over generations. 

Vaccine damage may affect the liver and glands because they are trying to

eliminate toxins.  Liver and glands, such as thyroid, are also related to

obesity.  This damage stresses weak links in our constitution which is also

passed to our children.

Do I have proof? Not a bit.  Do I see a conspiracy?  I try not to think about

it...

Ruth Pearson

The finest compliment I can receive is a referral. Thank yo

Guest guest

Funny, because I actually think that there may be a link between mom's weight and autism. and that would be that mom's weight is linked to her vaccine damage. My fear is that vaccines are being pushed more and more, especially in third-world countries so that ALL children have vaccine damage. It would be too obvious if only children in developed countries were found to be damaged by vaccines. If all countries have lots of autism, then it could be blamed on global warming... or whatever.

The longer that vaccines can be given, the greater the damage over generations. Vaccine damage may affect the liver and glands because they are trying to eliminate toxins. Liver and glands, such as thyroid, are also related to obesity. This damage stresses weak links in our constitution which is also passed to our children.

Do I have proof? Not a bit. Do I see a conspiracy? I try not to think about it...

Ruth Pearson

The finest compliment I can receive is a referral. Thank you for remembering me when your friends, family, and co-workers need homeopathic care.

Vis-à-Vis Wellness

www.Vis-a-VisWellness.com

954-567-4449

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify Vis-a-Vis Wellness immediately and delete the original. Any further use of this email is prohibited.

Guest guest

I think the weight link is completely grasping at straws and looking for anything else to blame since *something* has to be the reason for the explosion Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and 2 online web stores! for Moms and kids, prenatal to tweens: http://www.kneehigh2agrasshopper.com A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing..._,_._,___