RemedySpot.com

Fwd: The AVN Seminar on the Sunshine Coast was a great success!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,The seminar on the Sunshine Coast was fantastic last night! We had a full house and everyone was just so pleased with the presentations. Mark Postles was his usual wise, gentle self and he has just launched a new book (which I wasn't even aware of) called the in8model the easy way to play the game of life (http://thein8model.com/). I will be reading and reviewing this book for issue 11 of Living Wisdom magazine but you may want to check out this website for yourself.Cyndi was - brilliant! That woman can inspire the most dedicated couch potato to get moving (yes, me! Though it's computer potato instead of couch LOL). Her knowledge about human nutrition and the effects - positive and negative - that our diet can have on our body, health and mind are second to none! I am going to try to convince her to write an artiicle for Living Wisdom. If you also think she should, how about dropping her a line via her website to ask her nicely? Here is where you can read more about her - http://www.changinghabits.com.au/ - and please have a look at her seminar page because she and Dr Farrant are going to be doing a tour around Australia in the very near future and if you live within driving distance of any of these events, you will NOT be disappointed. Both Cyndi and are brilliant speakers with and incredible amount of love and knowledge to share. You will gaiin a great deal from hearing them.On the funny side (perhaps funny is not the right word?), we were again forced to hire a security guard for the event because of the emails and phone calls from our 'friends' at the Australian Skeptics and Stop the AVN who just can't stand to see public debate on this issue and have to act in a threatening manner towards innocent third parties who are simply providing a venue for us. These contacts are so abnormal and frightening to these venues that they have no option but to request extra security be provided at our expense. The security guard was lovely and had to laugh when he saw us - but he wasn't hired because of any threat we provided - a bunch of mums and dad - many with young babies or pregnant. Instead, it was the threat of that violent group of harassers - Stop the AVN - that necessitated their hiring.That was the only 'black spot' in an incredibly bright evening! I wish you could have all been there.All the best,MerylSent from my iPad