RemedySpot.com

New to Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I just joined and it is going to take me some time to go through all of the information Sheri sent but I just wanted to quick introduce myself.

I have 2 girls, one will be 3 in June the other 1 in June. I delayed and selected some vaccinations for the older but did not finish any series - to date she has had 2PC, 2DTAP, 2IPV & 2HIB, going off memory and I'm very tired. Babe has had none so far.

I am in a process of debate of wondering if I should finish up the 3yo's to complete 3 total and if what I am going to do for the baby if anything. I have done preliminary research and am aware of the dangers but I also think there is benefit so currently I see it as which is less worse. ly they both scare the crap out of me and of course like everyone I only want what is best.

I'm gonna kinda hang out, read everything Shari gave me, check the threads and go from there.

We are in Florida.

Cheers!

Michele

Guest guest

We’re glad you’re here!!! Deciding to not vaccinate and poison your babies is the best decision ever. I would not finish anything ever for vaccines! Vaccine free is the best state for the body to be. Keep learning and in the mean time, any doctor that wants to shoot up your babies tell them NO and you’re still researching and learning. Think of it this way: if you vax then the body has both the disease and the vaccine and both of those side effects to deal with and when there’s a negative reaction there is no way to really ever undo it and losing your once healthy kid to autism or anything else… it is heart breaking. It’s heart breaking enough to lose to autism and NOT have any vaccines!--- OR you just have the disease that MAYBE will come along. Think of this too: when you *fear* the disease, you’ll be more likely to purchase the vaccine. When you *fear* the vaccine more, you won’t. So what to do: educate yourself on HOW to treat those diseases and what to do when/if the kids get sick with them and then you’ll know what to do and you won’t need to give into fear. FEAR sells. And believe me, they use it. but ask yourself this too. if vaccines work so well and are so safe, why do they need to use fear and bully techniques to sell their product? Sure we sell fear of the vaccine.. both sides use fear..but man.. you can’t ever take it out. I’d much rather fear the vaccine and never have anything to do with it and treat the body as a whole rather than trust a medical system that treats normal as needing fixed. They barely understand the immune system so how can they say with so much authority that vaccines are safe and will not hurt the body? It makes reason stare. They’re dinkin’ with something that don’t understand.. helllloooo? You can always finish any shot. Any doctor will happily shoot up your kid and take your money. But you need to be absolutely sure that is what you want and the you need to be prepared for the consequences. I have several children that are not vaxxed. My nearly 11 y.o. has seen a doctor 3x his whole life. That is not a fluke. And it is not even like we have 100% organic, no junk food ever diet. Compare that to any vaxxed kid you know. Sure unvaxxed still get sick but with chronic diseases?? Not in this house. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Welcome to the group !!! You will find so many wonderful people on this group - a really loving and caring network or support. Many parents are scared to do away with vaccines totally, it's natural , so feel free to ask any questions or concerns - this is what were here !!! It helps to feel confident about your decision...Good luck with your searching ! Deb :)?Sent from my iPhoneOn May 6, 2012, at 9:39 PM, rooneychel@... wrote:

Hi,

I just joined and it is going to take me some time to go through all of the information Sheri sent but I just wanted to quick introduce myself.

I have 2 girls, one will be 3 in June the other 1 in June. I delayed and selected some vaccinations for the older but did not finish any series - to date she has had 2PC, 2DTAP, 2IPV & 2HIB, going off memory and I'm very tired. Babe has had none so far.

I am in a process of debate of wondering if I should finish up the 3yo's to complete 3 total and if what I am going to do for the baby if anything. I have done preliminary research and am aware of the dangers but I also think there is benefit so currently I see it as which is less worse. ly they both scare the crap out of me and of course like everyone I only want what is best.

I'm gonna kinda hang out, read everything Shari gave me, check the threads and go from there.

We are in Florida.

Cheers!

Michele