RemedySpot.com

Re: Dept of Health & Human Services visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yeah.. “free” 30$ aint’ free and really, what would it buy?? Not much for us and then you’re on the radar for sure..not worth even 3000 in my thinking! Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Yes, and he said that after I mentioned the letter, he wasn't sure exactly what I planned to do about it. I asked if he was new here...

And my oldest son was visiting for just a couple of hours today, so it was an extra intrusion into our lives. He was a little blindsided by it and said "What just happened here? Who WAS that and why did you throw her off the property?"

Winnie

Re: Dept of Health & Human Services visitVaccinations > Unbelievable! They don't even do that in WV, that I know of. > Did you > give your hubby a lecture? lol >

Guest guest

Haha. At least they know I wasn't refusing to talk because of vaccines because it didn't get that far. My husband is still chuckling about how happy he was to see me come down the driveway because he knew this would end fast. He said it couldn't have been planned any better, poor woman didn't stand a chance. We'll see if there's a follow-up letter/call. I'm going to google some of the info on the letter.

Winnie RE: Dept of Health & Human Services visitVaccinations > OMG…> > How stressful.> > You handled it like a charm.> > correy> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

first, you are awesome!!second, my husband did the same thing when census workers came. he buckled! fortunately for you, you got home in time.jen flick in paOn May 5, 2012, at 9:47 PM, wharrison@... wrote:

Haha. At least they know I wasn't refusing to talk because of vaccines because it didn't get that far. My husband is still chuckling about how happy he was to see me come down the driveway because he knew this would end fast. He said it couldn't have been planned any better, poor woman didn't stand a chance. We'll see if there's a follow-up letter/call. I'm going to google some of the info on the letter.

Winnie RE: Dept of Health & Human Services visitVaccinations > OMG…> > How stressful.> > You handled it like a charm.> > correy> > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

At 06:02 PM 5/5/2012, you wrote:

Yes, and he said that after I

mentioned the letter, he wasn't sure exactly what I planned to do about

it. I asked if he was new here...

;-)

you gotta wonder

And my oldest son was visiting for just a couple of hours today, so it

was an extra intrusion into our lives. He was a little blindsided by it

and said " What just happened here? Who WAS that and why did you

throw her off the property? "

;-)

Sheri

Winnie

Re: Dept of Health & Human Services

visit

Vaccinations

> Unbelievable! They don't even do that in WV, that I know of.

> Did you

> give your hubby a lecture? lol

>

Guest guest

Good for you Winnie! Did you file an exemption somewhere that flagged you? One of the things I've learned during this process here is that the Department of Health is creating a database (Immunization Registry) that is said to help people avoid over vaccinating yet in an outbreak, in a push of a button,it provides the DOH with the names and addresses of all the children who are not vaxed for that illness. Hand it over to the State's Attorney and viola a criminal lawsuit on reckless endangerment if a parent has signed a form stating I understand that in opting out of this vaccine, I am putting my child and others at risk. Our state added a paragraph on threatening the lives of immune compromised children. Never sign those forms. They are as et

up.Pharm has really shifted responsibility for vaccine failure onto parents who do not use them rather than manufacturers who are producing pharmeceutical products that do no work and states that are mandating them on the assumption that the theory of vaccine induced herd immunity will bear out. AYet we can see that it does not work.Ay yay yay! From:

"wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2012 9:47 PM Subject: Re: RE: Dept of Health & Human Services visit

Guest guest

This stuff if freaking me out!!! I'm thinking maybe I should homeschool after all so I can stay under the radar as much as possible....

Guest guest

Well, we homeschool but not b/c of vaxes. And it's been the BEST family decision we've made since deciding to have kids. =)ArlynnOn May 6, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Kelloggs263@... wrote:

This stuff if freaking me out!!! I'm thinking maybe I should homeschool after all so I can stay under the radar as much as possible.....

Guest guest

I wholeheartedly believe in homeschooling, but I just don't think given my son's and my disposition and personality, it would work out well for us. Plus, since I'm a divorced single mother, I really need more time to work than that would allow. And if I had to pay day care costs to work more, I wouldn't be making any more money because it would all be going to child care...it's really not practical on any level for me...but I sure wish it was...

Guest guest

Me too. From: Arlynn Liebster <abfabinc@...> Vaccinations Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 11:39 AM Subject: Re: Dept of Health & Human Services visit

Well, we homeschool but not b/c of vaxes. And it's been the BEST family decision we've made since deciding to have kids. =)ArlynnOn May 6, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Kelloggs263@... wrote:

This stuff if freaking me out!!! I'm thinking maybe I should homeschool after all so I can stay under the radar as much as possible.....

Guest guest

I relayed what happened to my 17 yr-old and when I mentioned Dad told them anything at all, he rolled his eyes! Usually that's directed at me--haha.

Winnie RE: Dept of Health & Human Services visit> > Vaccinations > > > > > OMG…> > > > > > How stressful.> > > > > > You handled it like a charm.> > > > > > correy> > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > >

Guest guest

We've used religious exemptions for years for school. I did sign the form at the doctor's but crossed out and rewrote it that I understood the risks of vaccines, and NO benefits, and that others were put at risk by vaccinated children, etc.--totally reversed every sentence. Our ped just laughed and said she looked forward to reading it each time. She just wanted to be covered for offering them.

But yes, somewhere along the line I'm sure we got flagged. I'm not exactly quiet about my views!

Winnie RE: Dept of Health & Human Services visit> Vaccinations > > > OMG…> > > > How stressful.> > > > You handled it like a charm.> > > > correy> > > > ------------------------------------> > > >