RemedySpot.com

Re: article from msnbc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Forgotten here is that the DPT pertussis vaccine was purposely never given to those over age 6 because of the known, serious side effects from the vaccine--and for a disease that was only serious for very young children. Sure, they have the "new and improved" acellular vaccine that supposedly is safer--but by how much? And the logic should still be there to only vaccinate for those at risk.

Speaking of which, did you see the recommended adult vaccines in the article? The diphtheria vaccine is now supposed to be given to adults every ten years along with the tetanus and pertussis. Why diphtheria? Just because it's included in children's combo vaccines?? Ridiculous.

And the flu vaccine is now recommended for ALL adults?

Winnie article from msnbcVaccinations > Really? They give no reference to back up this statement. > > "A big reason for the alarming rise in whooping cough cases > across the country is because too few adults are getting their > pertussis booster shots, doctors say"> > > http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11352715-adults-> need-vaccines-too-but-were-not-getting-them?lite

Guest guest

Winnie, in what I have heard in testimony and conversations with the medical folks over the past few months, we are experiencing through the media and medical publications (written and paid for by pharma and AL.E.C.) a shift in focus on vaccines and vaccine coverage to end up with what is always the created need for more vaccines.The focus used to be childhood illness, protect them in childhood and no worries if they get it later, they are mild illnesses in the grand scheme of things for healthy children'What is coming down at us in VT via our ALEC member Senator Mullin (who is heavily courted by the Vax lobbyists, it appears that one buxom blond in high heels never leaves his side, even out of the

sate house ) is an obsession with the protection of immune compromised children (he also has a son who reacted to MMR as a child)So now the focus is not on keeping the population of children from getting it, but is has shifted to society's obligation to protect the immune compromised (because they have entitlement to education, there is the assertion that all the community must take the risks of vaccines to protect the immune compromised from "vaccine preventable illness" so that the school environment is a "safe" environment for all the children)There is also talk of mandating vaccines for teachers "to protect the children" and mandating vaccines for older children because we know any protection wanes with vaccines much faster than any immunity conferred from the illness, See where this is

headed?Chickenpox vaccine has increased the risk of shingles in adults and created the need for a shingles vaccine where one did not exist before.Another shift, we used to (an still do) call them "childhood illness" now they are called "vaccine preventable disease" by Pharma and Medical AssociationsComing down the pike at us are mandates for Gardisil (they call it HPV so parents will be confused) Hep A Pfizers new Prevenar 23 and more and more "boosters" for adolescents and adults of EVERYTHING.So shout out and become active in the conversation because it is coming with hundreds more in the pipeline.Vaccine manufacturers and their Medical Association pimps need to be exposed for their financial interests

in this game. They don't give a hoot about children AND they take NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HARM.Okay so I'm yelling, not at you thought.Make this an election issue in your district. Ask your reps where they stand. Vote for folks who support medical freedom. Because they are coming to your state and looking to squeeze hard on any rights you have today. From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> To:

Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 9:04 AM Subject: Re: article from msnbc

Forgotten here is that the DPT pertussis vaccine was purposely never given to those over age 6 because of the known, serious side effects from the vaccine--and for a disease that was only serious for very young children. Sure, they have the "new and improved" acellular vaccine that supposedly is safer--but by how much? And the logic should still be there to only vaccinate for those at risk.

Speaking of which, did you see the recommended adult vaccines in the article? The diphtheria vaccine is now supposed to be given to adults every ten years along with the tetanus and pertussis. Why diphtheria? Just because it's included in children's combo vaccines?? Ridiculous.

And the flu vaccine is now recommended for ALL adults?

Winnie article from msnbcVaccinations > Really? They give no reference to back up this statement. > > "A big reason for the alarming rise in whooping cough cases > across the country is because too few adults are getting their > pertussis booster shots, doctors say"> > > http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11352715-adults-> need-vaccines-too-but-were-not-getting-them?lite

Guest guest

Right, the focus has shifted to protecting the immunocompromised children, but I truly don't believe they mean that. It's a marketing gimmick (I know you know this).

I try to undo the damage wherever I roam, dropping little snippets of vaccine info to unsuspecting new parents in line at the store, sports events and the like. And you're right, it should be an election issue. I'm going to ask around....

Winnie

article from msnbc> Vaccinations > > > Really? They give no reference to back up this statement. > > > > "A big reason for the alarming rise in whooping cough cases > > across the country is because too few adults are getting their > > pertussis booster shots, doctors say"> > > > > > http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/23/11352715-adults-> > need-vaccines-too-but-were-not-getting-them?lite>

Guest guest

There was an older guy here, when I first moved here, who came into the health food store, and he asked if anyone there knew anyone who was pregnant or had a baby. I said "I have a baby." He was at home. He gave me a little business card he had made up with all the facts about how bad vaccinations are and told me I shouldn't vaccinate and I should tell everyone I know. I told him he was preaching to the choir and my son has no vax. Winnie, maybe you should have some cards printed up....lol