RemedySpot.com

RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am fortunate to live in one of 15 states that allow for exemptions for rabies vaccines. There can be many LEGAL ways around vaccines, depending on where you live.NO – the vaccine has been PROVEN to bring on a host of dangerous side effects and does not work in ANY positive fashion.Here’s a good link to start reading on which states allow exemptions – this is slightly outdated as it only lists 13 states, but there were 2 recent additions,http://www.aimeeslaw.com/p/states-that-grant-rabies-exemption.htmlAs far as him getting bitten by a rabid animal, he could also get hit by a bus, be killed by flying pigs, choke on a rock, etc. Stand firm and find the way that works for you – that may also include NOT registering your dog.Check out novaxk9s@groups – great source for lots of vaccine issues for dogs.Maggie From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of KelleySent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:38 AMVaccinations Subject: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate? Hi there. I did a quick search on here to see if this topic has been covered and I couldn't find it so I'm sorry if its been discussed before. I don't vaccinate my son and now I'm wondering about why I need to go to the vet to vaccinate my dog. I've already decided that I wouldn't get all the extra shots but what about rabies? Its illegal not to vaccinate your animals against rabies and I don't want to break the law but I also don't want to inject toxins into him either. Does anyone have any links or information on rabies vaccines? What do you do? Does the vaccine even work? My dog is mainly a suburban dog but he does go up to the mountains with us in the summer so I guess its a possibility he could be bitten by a rabid animal. I've heard some states require the shot every year and some every three years. Where can I find out what the law is? I live in Idaho. Please reply I would love to hear what you are all doing.Regards,KelleyNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/4985 - Release Date: 05/08/12

Guest guest

I get the first set of puppy shots (mostly because the puppies already come with them) and one rabies. Then I refuse all others. I just don't register my dogs so the town doesn't know about them. Otherwise, you have to have the rabies for the registration.

Winnie So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?Vaccinations > Hi there. I did a quick search on here to see if this topic has > been covered and I couldn't find it so I'm sorry if its been > discussed before. > > I don't vaccinate my son and now I'm wondering about why I need > to go to the vet to vaccinate my dog. I've already decided that > I wouldn't get all the extra shots but what about rabies? Its > illegal not to vaccinate your animals against rabies and I don't > want to break the law but I also don't want to inject toxins > into him either. Does anyone have any links or information on > rabies vaccines? What do you do? Does the vaccine even work? My > dog is mainly a suburban dog but he does go up to the mountains > with us in the summer so I guess its a possibility he could be > bitten by a rabid animal. > > I've heard some states require the shot every year and some > every three years. Where can I find out what the law is? I live > in Idaho. > > Please reply I would love to hear what you are all doing.> > Regards,> > Kelley> > >

Guest guest

I get the first set of puppy shots (mostly because the puppies already come with them) and one rabies on the advice of my holistic vet. Then I refuse all others. I just don't register my dogs so the town doesn't know about them. Otherwise, you have to have the rabies for the registration.

Winnie So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?Vaccinations > Hi there. I did a quick search on here to see if this topic has > been covered and I couldn't find it so I'm sorry if its been > discussed before. > > I don't vaccinate my son and now I'm wondering about why I need > to go to the vet to vaccinate my dog. I've already decided that > I wouldn't get all the extra shots but what about rabies? Its > illegal not to vaccinate your animals against rabies and I don't > want to break the law but I also don't want to inject toxins > into him either. Does anyone have any links or information on > rabies vaccines? What do you do? Does the vaccine even work? My > dog is mainly a suburban dog but he does go up to the mountains > with us in the summer so I guess its a possibility he could be > bitten by a rabid animal. > > I've heard some states require the shot every year and some > every three years. Where can I find out what the law is? I live > in Idaho. > > Please reply I would love to hear what you are all doing.> > Regards,> > Kelley> > >

Guest guest

I just checked this link and then looked up the info on my own state.It's incomplete. The exemptions listed for New York State fail to mention that if your animalis determined to be exempt because the shot may cause adverse effects to health,that animal is not allowed in public as a consequence.That tidbit is in the letter of the law when you really dig into the NY State Dept of Health laws. Not good for all the NYC folks who live in apartment buildings.How can you not let a dog outside? Even a teensy one? After reviewing this I'd suggest folks check

directly with the Dept of Health of theirstate or locality if they are on this list of states with exemptions. OQueens NY USA From: Maggie <redkeds@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:04 PM Subject: RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?

I am fortunate to live in one of 15 states that allow for exemptions for rabies vaccines. There can be many LEGAL ways around vaccines, depending on where you live.NO – the vaccine has been PROVEN to bring on a host of dangerous side effects and does not work in ANY positive fashion.Here’s a good link to start reading on which states allow exemptions – this is slightly outdated as it only lists 13 states, but there were 2 recent additions,http://www.aimeeslaw.com/p/states-that-grant-rabies-exemption.htmlAs far as him getting bitten by a rabid animal, he could also get hit by a bus, be killed by flying pigs, choke on a rock, etc. Stand firm and find the way that works for you – that may also include NOT registering your dog.Check out novaxk9s@groups – great source for lots of vaccine issues for dogs.Maggie From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of KelleySent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:38 AMVaccinations Subject: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate? Hi there. I did a quick search on here to see if this topic has been covered and I couldn't find it so I'm sorry if its been discussed before. I don't vaccinate my son and now I'm wondering about why I need to go to the vet to vaccinate my dog. I've already decided that I wouldn't get all the extra shots but what about rabies? Its illegal not to

vaccinate your animals against rabies and I don't want to break the law but I also don't want to inject toxins into him either. Does anyone have any links or information on rabies vaccines? What do you do? Does the vaccine even work? My dog is mainly a suburban dog but he does go up to the mountains with us in the summer so I guess its a possibility he could be bitten by a rabid animal. I've heard some states require the shot every year and some every three years. Where can I find out what the law is? I live in Idaho. Please reply I would love to hear what you are all doing.Regards,KelleyNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/4985 - Release Date: 05/08/12

Guest guest

I don't vaccinate at all. I have an almost 5 year old Border Collie and a 6

year old Thoroughbred horse that have never received vaccines and they are by

far the healthiest of all the animals I have owned. Remember proof is just a

piece of paper. Check out the Truthaboutvaccines group on , it's geared

towards pets.

Therese Vista Hoover

Winchester, VA

>

> Hi there. I did a quick search on here to see if this topic has been covered

and I couldn't find it so I'm sorry if its been discussed before.

>

> I don't vaccinate my son and now I'm wondering about why I need to go to the

vet to vaccinate my dog. I've already decided that I wouldn't get all the extra

shots but what about rabies? Its illegal not to vaccinate your animals against

rabies and I don't want to break the law but I also don't want to inject toxins

into him either. Does anyone have any links or information on rabies vaccines?

What do you do? Does the vaccine even work? My dog is mainly a suburban dog but

he does go up to the mountains with us in the summer so I guess its a

possibility he could be bitten by a rabid animal.

>

> I've heard some states require the shot every year and some every three years.

Where can I find out what the law is? I live in Idaho.

>

> Please reply I would love to hear what you are all doing.

>

> Regards,

>

> Kelley

>

Guest guest

Wish Minnesota was one of them.. :(

Carlena

I am fortunate to live in one of 15 states that allow for exemptions for

rabies vaccines. There can be many LEGAL ways around vaccines, depending on

where you live.

NO - the vaccine has been PROVEN to bring on a host of dangerous side

effects and does not work in ANY positive fashion.

Here's a good link to start reading on which states allow exemptions - this

is slightly outdated as it only lists 13 states, but there were 2 recent

additions,

http://www.aimeeslaw.com/p/states-that-grant-rabies-exemption.html

As far as him getting bitten by a rabid animal, he could also get hit by a

bus, be killed by flying pigs, choke on a rock, etc. Stand firm and find

the way that works for you - that may also include NOT registering your dog.

Check out novaxk9s@groups - great source for lots of vaccine issues for

dogs.

Maggie

Behalf Of Kelley

Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:38 AM

Vaccinations@group

Guest guest

I am a breeder of American Staffordshire Terriers and I do not vaccinate - for

anything! I counsel my puppy buyers to do the same and will not sell to folks

that believe vaccines are the end-all to save everyone.

There are ways around everything, feel free to contact me for ideas or join one

of the novax pet lists - they have great ideas.

Rhiannon

https://www.bully-behavior.com

>

> The dogs i city limits here have to be licensed, to be licensed you need the

rabies vaccine.....

>

>

> Carlena

> RE: Re: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?

>

> We live in the city and I don't vax my pets anymore either. my kitty is 6

> and never had 1 shot at all. she's indoor/outdoor and very healty.

>

Guest guest

Nada - we have two vax free weaned to raw 6 yr olds that are super healthy.-- Tina Berry - MTKriegshund German ShepherdsWorking Lines ~ Naturally Rearedwww.kriegshundgsds.com

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM, <wharrison@...> wrote:

I get the first set of puppy shots (mostly because the puppies already come with them) and one rabies. Then I refuse all others. I just don't register my dogs so the town doesn't know about them. Otherwise, you have to have the rabies for the registration.

Winnie So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?Vaccinations

> Hi there. I did a quick search on here to see if this topic has > been covered and I couldn't find it so I'm sorry if its been > discussed before. > > I don't vaccinate my son and now I'm wondering about why I need

> to go to the vet to vaccinate my dog. I've already decided that > I wouldn't get all the extra shots but what about rabies? Its > illegal not to vaccinate your animals against rabies and I don't

> want to break the law but I also don't want to inject toxins > into him either. Does anyone have any links or information on > rabies vaccines? What do you do? Does the vaccine even work? My > dog is mainly a suburban dog but he does go up to the mountains

> with us in the summer so I guess its a possibility he could be > bitten by a rabid animal. > > I've heard some states require the shot every year and some > every three years. Where can I find out what the law is? I live

> in Idaho. > > Please reply I would love to hear what you are all doing.> > Regards,> > Kelley>

Guest guest

We`re in MD and we usually get a titer (where they check the antibod level), whenever we go to the vet (and that is rare) we also feed a raw diet to both cat and dog; and the cat catches the occasional mouse as well - great cat! They are doing very well. Have YOU signed-on for land Families to have access to Midwifery care? GO TO www.marylandfamiliesforsafebirth.org - SUPPORT HB#1056 Thank you!Deirdre Elvis-Arbonne Independent Consultanthttp://desires.myarbonne.com PURE|SAFE|BENEFICIAL Ultra-Premium Swiss Skin Care & WellnessDirector -"Wee! The Children..." Family ChildcareCaring for yours and mine. www.WeeTheChildren.webs.com

Guest guest

Hi Maureen,

We, too, lost our last GSD at 13 due to DM. It was heartbreaking. I don't plan

on ever going through that again. I believe it was due to vaccines as well. Why

wouldn't it be when vaccines have been proven to cause automimmune, and DM is

autoimmune?

Alina

> >

> > Hi there. I did a quick search on here to see if this topic has been covered

and I couldn't find it so I'm sorry if its been discussed before.

> >

> > I don't vaccinate my son and now I'm wondering about why I need to go to the

vet to vaccinate my dog. I've already decided that I wouldn't get all the extra

shots but what about rabies? Its illegal not to vaccinate your animals against

rabies and I don't want to break the law but I also don't want to inject toxins

into him either. Does anyone have any links or information on rabies vaccines?

What do you do? Does the vaccine even work? My dog is mainly a suburban dog but

he does go up to the mountains with us in the summer so I guess its a

possibility he could be bitten by a rabid animal.

> >

> > I've heard some states require the shot every year and some every three

years. Where can I find out what the law is? I live in Idaho.

> >

> > Please reply I would love to hear what you are all doing.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Kelley

> >

>

Guest guest

To the person concerned about heartworm, do some google searches. There is a lot

of information out there on how heartworm is really contracted. It is difficult

to get as it takes 2 infected mosquito bites within a short period of time,

IIRC. In addition, a healthy animal will not attract parasites, which mosquitos

are. I believe the TruthAboutVaccines group has good heartworm info in the files

section.

Alina

>

> Heart worm. They get it thru mosquitoes

> Re: Re: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?

>

> What is HW?

>  

>

Guest guest

We just moved to this small town...more like a village. Less the 1000 people. So

Im not sure how well they stay on top of stuff like that or what. But the lady

made a point of telling me they needed the rabies shot since all dogs in city

limits have to be licensed. And since we are the 1st family to move into this

small town and everyone knows where we live, it will be hard to fly under the

radar. Lol!!!

Carlena

I am fortunate to live in one of 15 states that allow for exemptions for

rabies vaccines. There can be many LEGAL ways around vaccines, depending on

where you live.

NO - the vaccine has been PROVEN to bring on a host of dangerous side

effects and does not work in ANY positive fashion.

Here's a good link to start reading on whic

Guest guest

We do have a family vet in the next 2 towns over.... Wonder what his approach is

on vaccines...hmmm...

Carlena

We just moved to this small town...more like a village. Less the 1000

people. So Im not sure how well they stay on top of stuff like that or what.

But the lady made a point of telling me they needed the rabies shot since

all dogs in city limits have to be licensed. And since we are the 1st family

to move into this small town and everyone knows where we live, it will be

hard to fly under the radar. Lol!!!

Carlena

-----Original Message-----

Date: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 8:19:26 pm

<Vaccinations <mailto:Vaccinations%40> >

Guest guest

AWW! I get it....since talk about a doh! Moment. Lol.

Nobody says WHERE you have to get your dogs vaccinated - perhaps you were in

the next town over, or another state when you were visiting. GET CREATIVE!

Maggie

Guest guest

There are ways to fly UNDER the radar or provide whatever proof is necessary…Maggie From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of carlenaSent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:41 PMVaccinations Subject: RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate? Wish Minnesota was one of them.. :(Carlena RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?I am fortunate to live in one of 15 states that allow for exemptions forrabies vaccines. There can be many LEGAL ways around vaccines, depending onwhere you live.NO - the vaccine has been PROVEN to bring on a host of dangerous sideeffects and does not work in ANY positive fashion.Here's a good link to start reading on which states allow exemptions - thisis slightly outdated as it only lists 13 states, but there were 2 recentadditions,http://www.aimeeslaw.com/p/states-that-grant-rabies-exemption.htmlAs far as him getting bitten by a rabid animal, he could also get hit by abus, be killed by flying pigs, choke on a rock, etc. Stand firm and findthe way that works for you - that may also include NOT registering your dog.Check out novaxk9s@groups - great source for lots of vaccine issues fordogs.MaggieFrom: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] OnBehalf Of KelleySent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:38 AMVaccinations@groupNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/4987 - Release Date: 05/09/12

Guest guest

Nobody says WHERE you have to get your dogs vaccinated – perhaps you were in the next town over, or another state when you were visiting. GET CREATIVE!Maggie From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of carlenaSent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:58 PMVaccinations Subject: RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate? We just moved to this small town...more like a village. Less the 1000 people. So Im not sure how well they stay on top of stuff like that or what. But the lady made a point of telling me they needed the rabies shot since all dogs in city limits have to be licensed. And since we are the 1st family to move into this small town and everyone knows where we live, it will be hard to fly under the radar. Lol!!!Carlena RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?I am fortunate to live in one of 15 states that allow for exemptions forrabies vaccines. There can be many LEGAL ways around vaccines, depending onwhere you live.NO - the vaccine has been PROVEN to bring on a host of dangerous sideeffects and does not work in ANY positive fashion.Here's a good link to start reading on whicNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/4988 - Release Date: 05/09/12

Guest guest

I meant that your vax certificate MIGHT show an out of the area vet, along with a signature?????????? Maggie From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of carlenaSent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 11:56 PMVaccinations Subject: RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate? We do have a family vet in the next 2 towns over.... Wonder what his approach is on vaccines...hmmm...Carlena RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?Nobody says WHERE you have to get your dogs vaccinated - perhaps you were inthe next town over, or another state when you were visiting. GET CREATIVE!MaggieFrom: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] OnBehalf Of carlenaSent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:58 PMVaccinations Subject: RE: So what about your animals? Do you vaccinate?We just moved to this small town...more like a village. Less the 1000people. So Im not sure how well they stay on top of stuff like that or what.But the lady made a point of telling me they needed the rabies shot sinceall dogs in city limits have to be licensed. And since we are the 1st familyto move into this small town and everyone knows where we live, it will behard to fly under the radar. Lol!!!Carlena-----Original Message-----Date: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 8:19:26 pm<Vaccinations <mailto:Vaccinations%40> >From: " Maggie " <redkedNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2425/4988 - Release Date: 05/09/12

Guest guest

Thank you for all of your information! I have joined the two nonvaccination groups recommended on . The information your provided was helpful. Thanks again, Kelley