RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I homeschooled my never vaxed younger son and I never reported his info to the state. I never filled out a immunization form for our records. No one asked for them. I have a credential and I kept his records which is mostly his school work that he did daily.When I homeschooled my never vaxed oldest and registered with an independent study program, I filled out the form for immunization and the independent study program kept the records which included the immunizationn form. I do not think anything was reported to the state. The private school or private tutor or independent study program keeps records which include the immunization records. I do not know if the state ever asks for them.

When I filed the private school affidavit every year, I was asked on the form WHO was the custodian of records for the school. My husband and I took turns every year. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: abfabarlynn <abfabinc@...> Vaccinations Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:39 PM Subject: Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live

Webcast

This is all horrifying. So here's my dilemma at this time and I am hoping someone can help with info:

There are 4 ways to legally homeschool in CA. I have a question about 2 legal options to homeschool in CA - 1) registering as a private school and 2) using a certified tutor for our homeschooling. My question is this: how much reporting and documentation of medical records does the private school need to oversee and then report to the supervising authority of our private school? B/c of this bill, and recently moving to CA, I am now wondering how to go about NOT having to report my children's medical information to the state (as it is none of their business IMNSHO). In NY, homeschoolers do not report medical information to the government. Just academic information which seemed totally fair to me. It seems like CA wants control over the homeschooled students medical information too. I am really unwilling to give them so much control over my little family. How do I homeschool and NOT give my kids medical info/vax status to the authorities? How do I keep

them out of our personal lives altogether legally? Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Arlynn

>

> It has passed out of the Assembly ... it is on to the Senate ...Â

> Â

> ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~Â

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9:05 AM

> Subject: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

Guest guest

Thank you Maureen, this is very helpful to putting me at more ease. I heard from another mama and she also never reported her child's medical information to the government. Thanks! - ArlynnOn May 11, 2012, at 10:12 AM, maureen gradvohl wrote:

I homeschooled my never vaxed younger son and I never reported his info to the state. I never filled out a immunization form for our records. No one asked for them. I have a credential and I kept his records which is mostly his school work that he did daily.

Guest guest

With this shift to online reporting of vaccine information, one thing to keep in mind is that a PARENT MUST CONSENT to records being shared in this way. In my state child care providers (and this includes Waldorf preschools and mixed age kindergartens) are being urges to report online, this means they enter a registry and can view other children vax status. They could even discriminate (not openly of course) based on that.Please remember and remind parents, child care providers and schools if you do not want your child's vax information in these registries and let others know that parents must give consent for our childrens records to be shared in this way. From: maureen gradvohl <mrsvoltaire@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 10:12 AM Subject: Re: Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

I homeschooled my never vaxed younger son and I never reported his info to the state. I never filled out a immunization form for our records. No one asked for them. I have a credential and I kept his records which is mostly his school work that he did daily.When I homeschooled my never vaxed oldest and registered with an independent study program, I filled out the form for immunization and the independent study program kept the records which included the immunizationn form. I do not think anything was reported to the state. The private school or private tutor or independent study program keeps records which include the immunization records. I do not

know if the state ever asks for them.

When I filed the private school affidavit every year, I was asked on the form WHO was the custodian of records for the school. My husband and I took turns every year. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: abfabarlynn <abfabinc@...> Vaccinations Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:39 PM Subject: Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live

Webcast

This is all horrifying. So here's my dilemma at this time and I am hoping someone can help with info:

There are 4 ways to legally homeschool in CA. I have a question about 2 legal options to homeschool in CA - 1) registering as a private school and 2) using a certified tutor for our homeschooling. My question is this: how much reporting and documentation of medical records does the private school need to oversee and then report to the supervising authority of our private school? B/c of this bill, and recently moving to CA, I am now wondering how to go about NOT having to report my children's medical information to the state (as it is none of their business IMNSHO). In NY, homeschoolers do not report medical information to the government. Just academic information which seemed totally fair to me. It seems like CA wants control over the homeschooled students medical information too. I am really unwilling to give them so much control over my little family. How do I homeschool and NOT give my kids medical info/vax status to the authorities? How do I keep

them out of our personal lives altogether legally? Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Arlynn

>

> It has passed out of the Assembly ... it is on to the Senate ...Â

> Â

> ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~Â

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9:05 AM

> Subject: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

Guest guest

Thanks I'm gonna look into that myself too.:(

Carlena

Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in

Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

Maureen, you need to check out WhoRU. This is the man, who has been

teaching the fundamental principles of sovereignty. In short, the state is

violating your 13 Amendment constitutional right to be free from involuntary

servitude. By forcing you to do anything that costs you money or effort, they

are violating said right. The state, is an artificially created entity, created

by man that does not exist in nature. The State is not a person. They cannot

have jurisdiction or power over you unless you allow them to.

has challenged the law in Federal Court of Alabama, I think. He has a

group and also teaches these principles on talkshoe.com:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=27767 & cmd=tc

>

> I homeschooled my never vaxed younger son and I never reported his info to the

state.  I never filled out a immunization form for our records. No one asked

for them.  I have a cre

Guest guest

Sorry. Didnt mean to offend. I was saying thanks because I was gonna look into

it too. Jeesh.

Carlena

Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in

Maureen, you need to check out WhoRU. This is the man, who has been

teaching the fundamental principles of sovereignty. In short, the state is

violating your 13 Amendment constitutional right to be free from involuntary

servitude. By forcing you to do anything that costs you money or effort, they

are violating said right. The state, is an artificially cre

Guest guest

Why are you telling me that? ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: carlena <summershart@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 7:47 AM Subject: RE: Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in

Thanks I'm gonna look into that myself too.:(

Carlena

Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

Maureen, you need to check out WhoRU. This is the man, who has been teaching the fundamental principles of sovereignty. In short, the state is violating your 13 Amendment constitutional right to be free from involuntary servitude. By forcing you to do anything that costs you money or effort, they are violating said right. The state, is an artificially created entity, created by man that does not exist in nature. The State is not a person. They cannot have jurisdiction or power over you unless you allow them to.

has challenged the law in Federal Court of Alabama, I think. He has a group and also teaches these principles on talkshoe.com:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=27767 & cmd=tc

>

> I homeschooled my never vaxed younger son and I never reported his info to the state. Â I never filled out a immunization form for our records. No one asked for them. Â I have a cre

Guest guest

No, the thingy about the 13th Amendment. I know that the 13th Amendment has been used to no avail to avoid the military draft, so SCOTUS will ignore this interpretation, even though I do agree with it. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: carlena <summershart@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, May 12,

2012 9:51 AM Subject: Re: Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

Sorry. Didnt mean to offend. I was saying thanks because I was gonna look into it too. Jeesh.

Carlena

Re: View now in progress ] AB2109 Being Heard in Appropriations Now and Live Webcast

Maureen, you need to check out WhoRU. This is the man, who has been teaching the fundamental principles of sovereignty. In short, the state is violating your 13 Amendment constitutional right to be free from involuntary servitude. By forcing you to do anything that costs you money or effort, they are violating said right. The state, is an artificially cre