RemedySpot.com

Re: How do you tell if it's measles and not chicken pox or rub...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Winnie. I'm totally confused now, because he just woke up from his nap and they're gone! I think it was something he ate. He usually has scrambled eggs with cheese and Food For Life ezekiel toast with organic butter, two fruits and an organic treat, like chocolate chips or yogurt. Today, after not eating most of yesterday because he had a fever and felt sick, he was starving and had very specific ideas about what he wanted, and since he was sick, I made it. He wanted one poached egg on toast, and the other egg he wanted made into egg salad and wanted it on a sandwich. So he ate one poached egg and one half of an egg salad sandwich, some carrot sticks and one slice of canteloupe, and some Sunspire organic bittersweet chocolate chips. He may have had the spots before the chocolate chips, though, I can't remember. The only thing in all of that that he doesn't eat every day, was the Bragg's vinegar I put in the water that I poached the egg in, and the organic mustard and Mayo I put in the egg salad. Though, he has eaten those things many times in the past with no problem. Then I just realized that when he was eating the canteloupe, he was wrapping his mouth around it in such a way that his lips were on the outside of the skin and it wans't organic canteloupe, it's one of the things I buy conventional, since it's protected by a thick skin. That's the only thing I can think of that it could be. But, it's gone now. And he still says he doesn't feel sick, and if he does have fever, it's very slight. He is tired, though. I don't know...I guess I'll just wait it out. He did have a white spot in his mouth a few days ago, but that's common for him, I guess they're canker sores.

Guest guest

Thanks for the info, but I don't think that's what this is. He didn't have any on his hands, and no spots on the feet either, the feet were just red on top. Also, this rash, which was mostly on his cheeks, came and went 3 times. I think it's Fifth's disease, or possibly an allergic reaction, except that wouldn't cause a fever, and he hasn't been eating anything new. It really hasn't shown itself today, and he hasn't been sick really since the first day, before the rash even appeared. So, I'm just taking a wait and see attitude. Thanks everyone who gave their advice and support...Happy Easter.

Guest guest

I read the symptoms for Rubella, Roseola, Measles, Chicken Pox and Fifth's Disease, and none of them sounded like his symptoms, but the closest were the ones for Fifth's Disease, and he has had it before. Plus, I think he had the lacey rash that goes with it, but it was hard to tell because it was light.