RemedySpot.com

Re: Reproductive

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now that you mention it, the daughter that is pregnant got two Gardisil shots. The only reason she didn't get the third is b/c insurance wouldn't cover it at the time. And honestly, I've never thought she was as healthy since then either. At one point she was diagnosed with CFS. She functions very well, but is ALWAYS tired.....I hope to convince her about vaccines, but I'm not feeling very confident about it.

My other daughter is my mostly recovered Aspie who got all three. She does want children some day, but she's only 20 and knows she's not ready. (not even close) She will fight tooth and nail if anyone dare try to stick a needle in her baby someday. Thank God for that :)

I will keep praying for my other daughter's unborn child and that she will have an open mind when I have the 'vaccine' talk with her.

Thanks for your responses :)

From: free.born39 <free.born39@...>Vaccinations Sent: Tue, May 8, 2012 2:42:44 PMSubject: Reproductive

Sorry , I didn't realize you already have a daughter who is pregnant. Did she have the Gardasil? Hope the baby turns out ok!

Guest guest

Sometimes it helps to hear it from someone other than Mom. One of my sons was amazed to find that his boss is anti-vaccine so all of a sudden I have credibility!

Winnie Reproductive> > > Sorry , I didn't realize you already have a daughter who > is pregnant. Did > she have the Gardasil? Hope the baby turns out ok! > > > >

Guest guest

Good plan!! Maybe strategically leave an antivaccine book around for her to find, one that doesn't "sound" antivaccine from the title or get someone else you know, who your daughter doesn't, who is antivaccine, to spread the word...devious, but could work...