RemedySpot.com

Re: I HATE vaccines!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

and the reply friend says I need to consider other peoples feelings and how would I like to be hounded to vax (she assumes I’m not… I get hounded by my sister) ..so I replied vaccines are based on lies. It’s not about feelings. I should have said I’m trying desperately to fight a wave with a teaspoon. It’s about saving babies and I get passionate about it Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

How would you like be hounded to vax??? We're bombarded everywhere, between radio and TV ads, billboards, schools, drugstores, relatives, friends, doctors--please. How would we like it. Pffft.

And since when is a discussion about alternatives for any topic "hounding?" Adults should be able to hear opposing viewpoints in a mature fashion. They should be grateful that someone cares enough to share theirs. I know I was! It totally changed my life when someone asked if my child had been vaccinated before his onslaught of ill health. I'm glad that someone didn't worry about hurting my feelings!

Winnie RE: I HATE vaccines!!!Vaccinations > and the reply friend says I need to consider other peoples > feelings and how> would I like to be hounded to vax> > > > (she assumes I'm not. I get hounded by my sister)> > > > ..so I replied vaccines are based on lies. It's not about feelings.> > > > I should have said I'm trying desperately to fight a wave with a > teaspoon.It's about saving babies and I get passionate about it> > > > Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! > > > > A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: > http://www.nitasbaskets.com> > > I have to walk early in the morning,> before my brain figures out what I'm doing...> > > >

Guest guest

So you think my first big long reply was good? Did it sound factual? Did it sound discussing? Did it sound like I’m trying to share information?? I know I can go off on a tangent and I know I’m passionate about it.. hard to step back sometimes and see if I even sound coherent! I remember once sorting mail in the mail room at the bank and someone put an awful picture/stamp on their letter of an aborted baby and I was so disgusted. I know they were trying to raise awareness..but I just thought ‘well you don’t want to also alienate your audience because then NO message gets through” and I worry sometimes that I do that… however, it hasn’t made me stop yet b/c no matter how many times I tell myself to just walk away and shut up, I can’t. there’s a baby at stake and that hurts. I really do wish sometimes I could just have only friends that didn’t vax and if you did, that I could just say ‘never mind. We’re not friends”.. I had a friend that did that with spanking. She hated it. you don’t hit your kids. ever. For any reason and she would end friendships if she ever saw it or heard about it. just like that. cold turkey. I wish I could do that but then I don’t think I’d have any IRL friends to visit. I told my friend that had replied to me today on FB once that she probably wouldn’t change her mind about vaccines til she was dealing with a vaccine injured child. And sure enough. One time she told me it was true. Now she still vaxxes but some she doesn’t. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing... How would you like be hounded to vax??? We're bombarded everywhere, between radio and TV ads, billboards, schools, drugstores, relatives, friends, doctors--please. How would we like it. Pffft. And since when is a discussion about alternatives for any topic " hounding? " Adults should be able to hear opposing viewpoints in a mature fashion. They should be grateful that someone cares enough to share theirs. I know I was! It totally changed my life when someone asked if my child had been vaccinated before his onslaught of ill health. I'm glad that someone didn't worry about hurting my feelings!

Guest guest

Nita, its tough. We are facing years of near daily brain washing and fact manipulating. It's an unfair game. Sometimes in conversations I focus on 'our' common theme- HEALTH. People vax because they want health meanwhile we know not to eat fish with mercury in it, refrain from intaking formaldahyde, squaline, poly sorbate 80 etc- ya know? We all want to be healthy- that's why I don't vaccinate and put that crap in my loved ones body! Not that vaccines work anyway.....

From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...>Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:28 AMSubject: I HATE vaccines!!!

I am feeling so impotent right now…trying to talk about why vaccines don’t work, why they’re the fox guarding the henhouse, why the CDC and the FDA and even why Jenner was a fraud…

And all I can think is this provaccine friend is going to say ‘can you back up your claimsâ€â€¦why do I have to back up MY claims??? Are you backing up your sick theories? This one girl is convinced that some relative died because they did not receive ONE shot.

I wish sometimes I could just cut off friendships where if they vaxxed, I was outta there. Except I don’t ask that question. I just gave a long winded response to some friend posting an AAP article on if not vaccination, then what?

And I’m like then HEALTH people! You won’t see doctors’ offices full of kids.

The first wall post was the article by AAP which I did not read. Then a friend said she thought vaccines were a good intention and she agrees with the article but she thinks a delayed schedule is better b/c young girls don’t need gardasil and kids don’t need CP vax.

Then I said:

I don't think vaccines ever had good intentions because Jenner lied about his work. he was a fraud. it was about money right from the very beginning. if you read papers from the 1800's you see doctors were against it then and it just kept going and going. the immune system is so immature and so barely understood, they're messing with what they don't understand. mama's milk is full of immunity. why does a new baby, fresh from the womb, need to be shot up with a vaccine? it's called conditioning. RX companies know that if no kid ever got any shot say til age 5, that parents would know that they aren't needed. they would see a perfectly healthy kid, able to stand insults and assaults much better. doctors offices would not be filled with sick kids. is a baby a drug user? is a baby sexually promiscuous? NO. how about a mom in a faithful marriage? not doing drugs? is she at risk? NO. so why give a vaccine to a baby that doesn't

need it? who is not at risk for the disease they are vaxxing for? (assuming vaccines do in fact protect).. is a 2 month old going to get these diseases? why change your babies DNA when they're just TWO months old?? it's insane. there is a quote from a friends email on this: It can take some time to understand why vaccines don't work and only make kids sick. For now, here is a good point to not vaccinate babies with vaccine that have no benefit. Check out this article: http://​gaetacommunications.com/​site/?p=1092

Here is a quote from it: "...it is pointless to administer drugs intended to stimulate antibody production to babies who are too young to produce antibodies. Infants in their first year mostly depend on generalized, non-specific immunity, including (hopefully) immunoglobulins from breast milk, to protect their young bodies from infection. They do not produce antibodies of their own until about age one. Despite this basic fact, the medical establishment insists administering a total of 19 shots, containing 24 vaccines, to infants on the 2, 4 and 6 month pediatric visits (Source: cdc.gov). Somehow, the basic facts of human physiology and development do not apply to vaccines."

I'll add liability doesn’t either. if you buy a car and it falls apart on the road after leaving the lot, and someone gets hurt, you can sue the manufacturer for damages. Vaccine manufacturers have been shielded from liability. Their product can maim and kill and they can walk away. Look at the list of conflicts of interest. how can someone who has a financial gain also be able to walk away? When you see a commission-only salesman, do you believe every word he says? His goal is to sell his product. but the people who OK these vaccines also have a hand in making them and selling them. Articles from the AAP on the "benefits" on vaccines are like the fox guarding the henhouse. anything from the CDC on the benefits are the fox guarding the henhouse. Vaccines are a religion and the RX company is its God and when you choose to believe in vaccines and let your children have them, you risk sacrificing your child. You can't ever

undo it. They cross the blood brain barrier, they cross the placenta, they cross and change the DNA. They excite the immune system. antibodies do not equal immunity though. If no vaccination, then you'd have a healthier population that had stronger immune systems. measles is a house cleaner and it leaves the body stronger. when I was a kid and when my parents were kids, measles was just something you got. mumps was just something you got. when the polio vaccine came out they changed the diagnosing criteria and suddenly people who didn't have polio anymore and the vaccine was credited. there are so many lies about vaccination. they're wolves in sheep’s clothing.

--

With as much information out there and it’s 2012!! TWO THOUSAND… it’s not like 550 BC or something yk? I just get so frustrated. I know y’all know.. this is the only list I can really vent on on SUCH FREAKING STUPID STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this one and my no pet vax list. Oh my G.O.D. that is how utterly .. I just want to scream. I can’t even complete a sentence. This girl is pregnant with twins. She’s going to shoot up her babies. It makes me want to tear out my hair and scream. Stop POISOINING your babies!!! They don’t see it. ‘oh vaccinations saved the country. They’re such a boonâ€..

My own damn sister “go get my nieces and nephews vaccinated so they can live a good long lifeâ€.. like hell. I told her ain’t gonna happen! They’re going to live long and healthy because of NO vaccination, thankyouverymuch.

I wish I could just shut up and walk away.

Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store!

A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com

If you have melted chocolate on your hands, you're eating it too slowly!

Guest guest

I think anything you say is better than nothing. So much depends on the audience, if they're open to listening. You can only hope that something in what you said hit a nerve.

Winnie

RE: RE: I HATE vaccines!!!Vaccinations > So you think my first big long reply was good? Did it sound > factual? Did it> sound discussing? Did it sound like I'm trying to share > information?? I know> I can go off on a tangent and I know I'm passionate about it.. > hard to step> back sometimes and see if I even sound coherent!> > > > I remember once sorting mail in the mail room at the bank and > someone put an> awful picture/stamp on their letter of an aborted baby and I was so> disgusted. I know they were trying to raise awareness..but I > just thought> 'well you don't want to also alienate your audience because then > NO message> gets through" and I worry sometimes that I do that. however, it > hasn't made> me stop yet b/c no matter how many times I tell myself to just > walk away and> shut up, I can't. there's a baby at stake and that hurts.> > > > I really do wish sometimes I could just have only friends that > didn't vax> and if you did, that I could just say 'never mind. We're not > friends".. I> had a friend that did that with spanking. She hated it. you > don't hit your> kids. ever. For any reason and she would end friendships if she > ever saw it> or heard about it. just like that. cold turkey. I wish I could > do that but> then I don't think I'd have any IRL friends to visit.> > > > I told my friend that had replied to me today on FB once that > she probably> wouldn't change her mind about vaccines til she was dealing with > a vaccine> injured child. And sure enough. One time she told me it was > true. Now she> still vaxxes but some she doesn't.> > > > Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! > > > > A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: > http://www.nitasbaskets.com> > > I have to walk early in the morning,> before my brain figures out what I'm doing...> > > > > > How would you like be hounded to vax??? We're bombarded > everywhere, between> radio and TV ads, billboards, schools, drugstores, relatives, friends,> doctors--please. How would we like it. Pffft.> > > > And since when is a discussion about alternatives for any topic > "hounding?"Adults should be able to hear opposing viewpoints in > a mature fashion. They> should be grateful that someone cares enough to share theirs. I > know I was!> It totally changed my life when someone asked if my child had been> vaccinated before his onslaught of ill health. I'm glad that > someone didn't> worry about hurting my feelings!> > > >

Guest guest

Don't think that you aren't reaching people, you are. You all have helped me tremendously - even if I don't post often. Ironically it was my Mom that started the seed of doubt for vaccinations, of course she has totally back peddled and now doesn't understand how we could not vaccinate (and she has had BAD vaccination reactions). And when I joined here and wonder if I am doing the right thing, you all post about the truth about vaccinations and why not to cave into the fear that they create, and I remember just why I will fight to never have my daughter vaccinated. So thanks! and if you were quiet, then the one that you might reach, or the little seedling of doubt that it might take, would never be and just how sad is that?

Guest guest

Thanks for posting. You words have touched me (:

From: Tara Everheart <teverheart2002@...>"Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 10:38 PMSubject: Re: I HATE vaccines!!!

Don't think that you aren't reaching people, you are. You all have helped me tremendously - even if I don't post often. Ironically it was my Mom that started the seed of doubt for vaccinations, of course she has totally back peddled and now doesn't understand how we could not vaccinate (and she has had BAD vaccination reactions). And when I joined here and wonder if I am doing the right thing, you all post about the truth about vaccinations and why not to cave into the fear that they create, and I remember just why I will fight to never have my daughter vaccinated. So thanks! and if you were quiet, then the one that you might reach, or the little seedling of doubt that it might take, would never be and just how sad is that?

Guest guest

Just a quick anecdote as I am in the midst of a very busy day. God has blessed me with a large family; the oldest children are partially vaccinated but the youngest are totally vac-free. A few years ago one of my teens (he was born with a congenital health problem that necessitated surgery, anti-biotics, etc. and thus his immune system has always weaker than his siblings') became ill--fever, nausea, fatigue, etc. The doctor diagnosed him with haemopholis pneumococal meningitis (spelling?) and fussed at me for not getting my children the HIB immunization. I replied that this child had received all of the HIB immunizations as an infant. I then asked if my other children should then receive a HIB since the illness was now in our home and I had lots of little children including an infant. He checked with the state

communicable disease officer who determined that "it was too late. The children have already been exposed."

Thanks be to God, my older son fully recovered within a week or so and the rest of the family remained disease free. So what does that tell you about immunizations?

Thanks for all your research on this important matter!

Kim

From: Faeborn <faeborn60@...>Subject: Re: Re: I HATE vaccines!!!"Vaccinations " <Vaccinations >Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 8:14 PM

From: Tara Everheart <teverheart2002@...>"Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 10:38 PMSubject: Re: I HATE vaccines!!!

Guest guest

What does that tell you about vaccines? AND, what does that tell you about the diseases for which vaccines are recommended? These diseases are not as dangerous and deathly. We have been lied to. Your son was healthy enough to get the disease, run it through his immune system and recover. Good for him and good for you. I bet your doctor charged you or your insurance company a mighty sum for that kind of advice. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From:

Keller <somerville1984@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 7:10 AM Subject: Re: Re: I HATE vaccines!!!

Just a quick anecdote as I am in the midst of a very busy day. God has blessed me with a large family; the oldest children are partially vaccinated but the youngest are totally vac-free. A few years ago one of my teens (he was born with a congenital health problem that necessitated surgery, anti-biotics, etc. and thus his immune system has always weaker than his siblings') became ill--fever, nausea, fatigue, etc. The doctor diagnosed him with haemopholis pneumococal meningitis (spelling?) and fussed at me for not getting my children the HIB immunization. I replied that this child had received all of the HIB immunizations as an infant. I then asked if my other children should then receive a HIB since the illness was now in our home and I had lots of little children including an infant. He checked

with the state

communicable disease officer who determined that "it was too late. The children have already been exposed."

Thanks be to God, my older son fully recovered within a week or so and the rest of the family remained disease free. So what does that tell you about immunizations?

Kim

From: Faeborn <faeborn60@...>Subject: Re: Re: I HATE vaccines!!!"Vaccinations " <Vaccinations >Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 8:14 PM

Guest guest

BTW, I do NOT hate vaccines. I hate the manipulative behavior that doctors and the government engage in to force us to use this procedure. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: maureen gradvohl <mrsvoltaire@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 7:17 AM Subject:

Re: Re: I HATE vaccines!!!

What does that tell you about vaccines? AND, what does that tell you about the diseases for which vaccines are recommended? These diseases are not as dangerous and deathly. We have been lied to. Your son was healthy enough to get the disease, run it through his immune system and recover. Good for him and good for you. I bet your doctor charged you or your insurance company a mighty sum for that kind of advice. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From:

Keller <somerville1984@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 7:10 AM Subject: Re: Re: I HATE vaccines!!!

Just a quick anecdote as I am in the midst of a very busy day. God has blessed me with a large family; the oldest children are partially vaccinated but the youngest are totally vac-free. A few years ago one of my teens (he was born with a congenital health problem that necessitated surgery, anti-biotics, etc. and thus his immune system has always weaker than his siblings') became ill--fever, nausea, fatigue, etc. The doctor diagnosed him with haemopholis pneumococal meningitis (spelling?) and fussed at me for not getting my children the HIB immunization. I replied that this child had received all of the HIB immunizations as an infant. I then asked if my other children should then receive a HIB since the illness was now in our home and I had lots of little children including an infant. He checked

with the state

Kim

Guest guest

That's pretty interesting that the doctor was criticizing you regarding a vaccine that is NOT meant for teenagers anyway. According to the CDC, HIB "can be serious in children under age 1, but there is little risk of getting the disease after age 5."

And he didn't know the answer to your question about whether you should get the vaccine at this point? I'm glad the answer was no, but he should have known it. These are the people whom we should take advice from regarding vaccines??

Glad your son is okay and the rest of the family, too.

Winnie

Re: I HATE vaccines!!!> > > > > > > Don't think that you aren't reaching people, you are. You all > have helped me tremendously - even if I don't post often. > Ironically it was my Mom that started the seed of doubt for > vaccinations, of course she has totally back peddled and now > doesn't understand how we could not vaccinate (and she has had > BAD vaccination reactions). And when I joined here and wonder > if I am doing the right thing, you all post about the truth > about vaccinations and why not to cave into the fear that they > create, and I remember just why I will fight to never have my > daughter vaccinated. So thanks! and if you were quiet, then > the one that you might reach, or the little seedling of doubt > that it might take, would never be and just how sad is that?> > > > > > >