RemedySpot.com

RE: Shot@Life website

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Immunize effectively and efficiently? Strange. You'd think effectively would be a given.

Winnie "Shot@Life" websiteVaccinations > > This is being promoted on the AOL home page today: www.shotatlife.org> > A few of my favorite tidbits from the website:> > Our Team> > Devi Ramachandran > Director, Shot@Life Campaign> > Devi Ramachandran joined the UN Foundation in May 2011 as > Director of Shot@Life, to manage the campaign and oversee the > daily programmatic, communications, marketing, and fundraising > needs of the campaign ... < snip > ... She is a mother of a 1-> year-old boy who receives his vaccinations right on schedule.> > (and this ...)> > Our Partners> > The American Academy of Pediatrics will bring a membership of > 60,000 dedicated pediatricians. The AAP is well-positioned to > provide expertise on children’s health, vaccines and vaccine > safety. They are a trusted resource among American parents, and > a commitment to supplying pediatric clinicians with the right > tools to help immunize patients effectively and efficiently. >

Guest guest

GAG!!!  Yeah they’re dedicated alright. Can’t miss that money comin’ in Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and 2 online web stores! for Moms and kids, prenatal to tweens: http://www.kneehigh2agrasshopper.com A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...