RemedySpot.com

RE: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My unvaccinated son is 2yrs old in 2weeks. He is not very verbal. He says 5

words compared to his partial/fully vaccinated siblings. In other areas he's

more advanced in this his siblings. But he also has more food allergies compared

to his siblings and is more high maintenance then his siblings. He is also the

baby of 4 kids (2, 5, 12 and 14)

Carlena

Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated

children

From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated

children and your prior vaccinated children or their vaccinated friends and

school mates? Are they more cognitively advanced?

I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far he

says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot of

friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more " with

it " . All of my friends children are vaccinated.

Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is

smarter because he is mine and not vaccinated? Do you think this is reality or

am I just acting smug? Do you think children would be more " advanced " if they

weren't vaccinated? Do you think children were genuinely smarter before mass

vaccination? Part of me does.

Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.

Respectfully,

Kelley

Guest guest

it be food sensitivities with the ecemza. Our almost 2yrs old is like that

before we figured out his food sensitivities/allergies

Carlena

Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated

Guest guest

When you pull Gluten, dairy and corn - you should pull minimum of 30 days up to

6mos. These items hang in body for a very long time. I was told this and

personally experienced it with the 1st two when I pulled them.

Carlena

Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated

children

Does your third one eat dairy products? That is associated with eczema.

Winnie

children

Vaccinations

Guest guest

WOW 30 words at 13 months! Awesome...I have an unvaccinated child who only says momma and dadda but seems smart in other ways

~Fancy & Mufasa

Athena(7/11/01-5/8/07), Bosco(5/25/00-1/14/09) & Brutus(4/23/01-1/23/10) waiting in Heaven for me

Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League

N.VA Coordinator/ Phone Screen Coordinator

www.magdrl.org www.nova-magdrl.org

Danes are just people trapped in fur coats!

Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated children and your prior vaccinated children or their vaccinated friends and school mates? Are they more cognitively advanced?

I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far he says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot of friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more "with it". All of my friends children are vaccinated.

Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is smarter because he is mine and not vaccinated? Do you think this is reality or am I just acting smug? Do you think children would be more "advanced" if they weren't vaccinated? Do you think children were genuinely smarter before mass vaccination? Part of me does.

Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.

Respectfully,

Kelley

Guest guest

While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the right choice, there are often other factors that play a role in certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child, completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words. Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed), he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much nothing so far. Maybe it’s because the other 2 are always talking.

Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. Being completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups.

I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just wanted to throw those couple of things out there.

Meghan

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 12:52 PM

Vaccinations

Subject: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated children and your prior vaccinated children or their vaccinated friends and school mates? Are they more cognitively advanced?I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far he says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot of friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more "with it". All of my friends children are vaccinated. Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is smarter because he is mine and not vaccinated? Do you think this is reality or am I just acting smug? Do you think children would be more "advanced" if they weren't vaccinated? Do you think children were genuinely smarter before mass vaccination? Part of me does. Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.Respectfully,Kelley

Guest guest

I have 8 kids 3 have no vax the others vax. I haven't noticed big diff with talking etc. All have been healthy minus colds or throw up bug every blue moon. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Kelley" <organicgrrl@...>Sender: Vaccinations Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:52:30 -0000<Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated children and your prior vaccinated children or their vaccinated friends and school mates? Are they more cognitively advanced?I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far he says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot of friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more " with it " . All of my friends children are vaccinated. Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is smarter because he is mine and not vaccinated? Do you think this is reality or am I just acting smug? Do you think children would be more " advanced " if they weren't vaccinated? Do you think children were genuinely smarter before mass vaccination? Part of me does. Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.Respectfully,Kelley

Guest guest

I read some where that if you took fenugeek while breastfeeding there is a

strong connection between that and the child having a peanut (legume) allergy.

In my youngest's case this prove true. He would scream and react overtime I

took that stuff (2hrs later) and his peanut allergy....

Carlena

children

My boy Max is at the top of his class where studies are concerned.  He was

really energetic and hard to get settled when he started kindergarten.  I take

that as a sign of life.  He has been the picture of health.  Some minor skin

problems (eczema) when he was younger and every once in a great while now.  He

and my daughter both have allergies.  She is pretty bad and he is more mild.  I

notice they both seem to recover quickly wen they are ill however.  My youngest

has a peanut allergy and though she isn't " immunized " she did get the Vit K so

maybe that is the source?  There are also lots of environmental factors (like

mold) with allergies so it is hard to say.  She has a rough winter with RSV and

Roseola virus but the doctor told us the cough with the RSV would remain all

winter but we were able to get rid of it in a couple of weeks. Other kids I know

of had to be hospitalized with nebulizer treatments.  Here is a place you can

enter data on

your kids.

http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-gener

Guest guest

Winnie Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated childrenVaccinations > While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the right > choice, there are often other factors that play a role in > certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child, > completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words. > Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was > talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically > correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed), > he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much > nothing so far. Maybe it’s because the other 2 are always > talking. > Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. Being > completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still > struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups. > I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just > wanted to throw those couple of things out there.> > Meghan> >

Guest guest

My oldest two were vaccinated. One developed "by the book" in just about every area but was also quite advanced in knowing his letters and doing larger puzzles, etc. early (I think mostly because he got more attention as the first). My second was quite delayed in speech and has had reading comp issues all his life but is a genius otherwise (can't help saying it--it's true!).

My last two were not vaccinated, except #3 did get one tetanus shot at age four. He spoke early in complete, grammatically correct sentences, is very bright but has had organizational and memory problems during most of his 17 years. #4 is perfect--not a genius but developed pretty much on schedule like my first.

Winnie Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated childrenVaccinations > From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your > unvaccinated children and your prior vaccinated children or > their vaccinated friends and school mates? Are they more > cognitively advanced?> > I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only > child. So far he says about 30 words. From what I read that is > pretty advanced. I have a lot of friends who have children close > to my sons age and he seems to be more "with it". All of my > friends children are vaccinated. > > Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking > my baby is smarter because he is mine and not vaccinated? Do you > think this is reality or am I just acting smug? Do you think > children would be more "advanced" if they weren't vaccinated? Do > you think children were genuinely smarter before mass > vaccination? Part of me does. > > Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.> > Respectfully,> > Kelley> > > >

Guest guest

My last ones had it they were bf etc and out grew it say after 2 Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: wharrison@...Sender: Vaccinations Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:30:34 +0000 (GMT)<Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinatedchildren Does your third one eat dairy products? That is associated with eczema. Winnie Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated childrenVaccinations > While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the right > choice, there are often other factors that play a role in > certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child, > completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words. > Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was > talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically > correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed), > he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much > nothing so far. Maybe it’s because the other 2 are always > talking. > Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. Being > completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still > struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups. > I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just > wanted to throw those couple of things out there.> > Meghan> >

Guest guest

My son is 14 mon and can say lots of words sure over 20 and now he's saying 2 word phrases back up, want down , love you. He can repeat so many. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: <imsusanh@...>Sender: Vaccinations Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:03:52 -0400 (EDT)<Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinatedchildren WOW 30 words at 13 months! Awesome...I have an unvaccinated child who only says momma and dadda but seems smart in other ways ~Fancy & Mufasa Athena(7/11/01-5/8/07), Bosco(5/25/00-1/14/09) & Brutus(4/23/01-1/23/10) waiting in Heaven for me Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League N.VA Coordinator/ Phone Screen Coordinator www.magdrl.org www.nova-magdrl.org Danes are just people trapped in fur coats! Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated children and your prior vaccinated children or their vaccinated friends and school mates? Are they more cognitively advanced?I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far he says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot of friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more "with it". All of my friends children are vaccinated. Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is smarter because he is mine and not vaccinated? Do you think this is reality or am I just acting smug? Do you think children would be more "advanced" if they weren't vaccinated? Do you think children were genuinely smarter before mass vaccination? Part of me does. Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.Respectfully,Kelley

Guest guest

My eldest kid (5 vaccines), is sick all of the time. Was thought to need to repeat a grade (in Pre-school) but after a lot of detox is now doing great in school- just sick a lot. My youngest, two years old, no vax, gets sick but has an amazing immune system that fights what ever off in a few days or less, is not a cry baby, and hardly misses a beat even though not great with words yet. How I wish I had never vax my first one.

From: Kelley <organicgrrl@...>Vaccinations Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:52 AMSubject: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated children and your prior vaccinated children or their vaccinated friends and school mates? Are they more cognitively advanced?I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far he says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot of friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more "with it". All of my friends children are vaccinated. Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is smarter because he is mine and not vaccinated? Do you think this is reality or am I just acting smug? Do you think children would be more "advanced" if they weren't vaccinated? Do you think children were genuinely smarter before mass vaccination? Part of me does. Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of

you.Respectfully,Kelley

Guest guest

also if low in Omega 3 oils

Sheri

At 12:30 PM 5/14/2012, you wrote:

Does your third one eat dairy

products? That is associated with eczema.

Winnie

Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to

vaccinated children

Vaccinations

> While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the right

> choice, there are often other factors that play a role in

> certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child,

> completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words.

> Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was

> talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically

> correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed),

> he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much

> nothing so far. Maybe it’s because the other 2 are always

> talking.

> Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. Being

> completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still

> struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups.

> I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just

> wanted to throw those couple of things out there.

>

> Meghan

>

>

Guest guest

We have tried eliminating all possible food allergens from her diet (gluten, dairy, soy – don’t eat this anyway – corn, peanuts, citrus, chocolate, and eggs) She improved only very slightly and even after 3 weeks of none of these things in her diet, she was still flaring up. Maybe she is low in Omega 3s...I also think that she may react to Oxiclean (the spray), so I am working on getting that out of all her clothes. I also have a hazelwood necklace she has been wearing. That has brought the most improvement of anything.

Meghan

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 3:30 PM

Vaccinations

Subject: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

Winnie Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated childrenVaccinations > While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the right > choice, there are often other factors that play a role in > certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child, > completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words. > Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was > talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically > correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed), > he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much > nothing so far. Maybe it’s because the other 2 are always > talking. > Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. Being > completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still > struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups. > I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just > wanted to throw those couple of things out there.> > Meghan> >

Guest guest

is 14 mos and she’s not sayng anything. she is on sounds but appears to understand you so I’m not worried. There’s reception going on. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...._,___

Guest guest

My boy Max is at the top of his class where studies are concerned. He was really energetic and hard to get settled when he started kindergarten. I take that as a sign of life. He has been the picture of health. Some minor skin problems (eczema) when he was younger and every once in a great while now. He and my daughter both have allergies. She is pretty bad and he is more mild. I notice they both seem to recover quickly wen they are ill however. My youngest has a peanut allergy and though she isn't "immunized" she did get the Vit K so maybe that is the source? There are also lots of environmental factors (like mold) with allergies so it is hard to say. She has a rough winter with RSV

and Roseola virus but the doctor told us the cough with the RSV would remain all winter but we were able to get rid of it in a couple of weeks. Other kids I know of had to be hospitalized with nebulizer treatments. Here is a place you can enter data on your kids.http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children.htmlHere are the results so far.http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/survey-results.htmlRich

Guest guest

every child is very different........but certainly not vaccinating gives

you healthier children

But we do all inherit things from parents and acquire disturbances from

the environment.

But all the unvaccinated I know are far healthier than

vaccinated.

Sometimes a child gets a hep b vax at birth and parents don't know and

that sets ups disturbances too

Sheri

At 03:39 PM 5/14/2012, you wrote:

is 14 mos and she’s not sayng anything. she is on sounds but

appears to understand you so I’m not worried. There’s reception going

on.

Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store!

A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket:

http://www.nitasbaskets.com

I have to walk early in the morning,

before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

.._,___

Guest guest

Thanks for posting those links. Very interesting comments from parents of vax and unvax kids. Great stuff!

From: richard brantner <kingof913@...>"Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 5:03 PMSubject: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

My boy Max is at the top of his class where studies are concerned. He was really energetic and hard to get settled when he started kindergarten. I take that as a sign of life. He has been the picture of health. Some minor skin problems (eczema) when he was younger and every once in a great while now. He and my daughter both have allergies. She is pretty bad and he is more mild. I notice they both seem to recover quickly wen they are ill however. My youngest has a peanut allergy and though she isn't "immunized" she did get the Vit K so maybe that is the source? There are also lots of environmental factors (like mold) with allergies so it is hard to say. She has a rough winter with RSV and Roseola virus but the doctor told us the cough with the RSV would remain all winter but we were able to get rid of

it in a couple of weeks. Other kids I know of had to be hospitalized with nebulizer treatments. Here is a place you can enter data on your kids.http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children.htmlHere are the results so far.http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/survey-results.htmlRich

Guest guest

My son has amazing verbal skills and abilities. He was an early talker as well

just like his father. Genetics has a lot to do with it. Also, nutrition from the

womb and beyond has a huge impact on a child's health and intelligence. Ever

wonder why Asians seem so intelligent? They tend more than most cultures today

to eat traditional food.

The first born has the advantage as he/she will have first dibs at mom's

nutrient stores. Children who are close behind in birth order don't get the

amount of nutrients and can be a bit shortchanged especially if a mom who isn't

eating a nutrient rich diet. That is why the first borns are sometimes smarter

than their siblings. This isn't always true. If mom is eating a nutrient rich

diet certainly that probably won't be the case. The Weston A Price Foundation

has a good bit to day about these issues. Great resource!

To simply look at vaccinations is to look at one piece of the puzzle. You have

to look at the entire picture as to what goes into a child.

>

> From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated

>

> I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far

he says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot

of friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more " with

>

> Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is

>

> Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.

>

> Respectfully,

>

> Kelley

>

Guest guest

I've always thought that my son's superior-seeming intelligence was in large

part due to not being vaccinated. I've heard my friends, his teacher, teacher's

aides and other parents (of his classmates) remark on how smart he is (they seem

amazed, too). He's got a memory like an elephant. He does seem to be more " with

it " than other kids. Vaccines can affect the speech and social skills parts of

the brain. My son talked early and is an extreme extrovert (he's never been

shy).

Then again, it could be many factors playing a part: he's never been injected

with ANYTHING; was born at home; breastfed for 1 year, then straight to raw milk

(formula's never touched his lips).

As far as the masses go, I do think children would be smarter if not vaccinated;

however, I also think following BAD dietary advice (low-cholesterol, low-fat

diet) is to blame for decreasing IQs-if you don't believe me, research Weston A.

Price and Sally Fallon Morrell.

>

> From your experience is there a dramatic difference between your unvaccinated

>

> I have a 13 month old son who is not vaccinated. He is my only child. So far

he says about 30 words. From what I read that is pretty advanced. I have a lot

of friends who have children close to my sons age and he seems to be more " with

>

> Am I being blinded by my son's abilities and secretly thinking my baby is

>

> Sorry for all the questions. I hope to get insight from all of you.

>

> Respectfully,

>

> Kelley

>

Guest guest

I saw that you eliminated some foods, so I'm betting this isn't your issue - but

DD had ecemza when she was a toddler that we couldn't pinpoint until she ate a

ring pop and we watched as it got worse within an hour of her eating it. She

gets a rash all over her arm and when it gets bad, spreads downs to her wrist.

We have had to remove Red #40 and lately even with that removed she still had

some, so we removed Chocolate and now it is finally clearing. She had a

peppermint patty chocolate candy yesterday and it flared up last night. I'm

thinking it is the vanillin. I just wanted to share our ongoing journey.

In staying on topic - :) She is also unvaxed. But I don't have any other

kiddos to compare. We do have cousins that are fully vaxed and they have an

insane amount of ear infections/colds - almost always seems like they are sick.

>

> it be food sensitivities with the ecemza. Our almost 2yrs old is like

that before we figured out his food sensitivities/allergies

>

> Carlena

Guest guest

I agree with Carlena. You might need more time off of those foods. When I took my oldest off of dairy, most books said 1-2 weeks. I went longer. By 2 1/2 weeks, there was zero change and I almost gave up. Then a day or so later it was like a switch flipped and he started sleeping well at night, napping, etc. I think it could be highly individual as to the time. Regardless, until the eczema clears up, I would nix the dairy completely for a long time. They don't need it anyway.

The Omega 3's are a great idea, too. Interesting about the hazelwood necklace. How does that work?

Winnie Re: Your unvaccinated children compared > to vaccinated children> Vaccinations > > > While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the > right > > choice, there are often other factors that play a role in > > certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child, > > completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words. > > Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was > > talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically > > correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed), > > he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much > > nothing so far. Maybe it’s because the other 2 are always > > talking. > > Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. > Being > > completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still > > struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups. > > I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just > > wanted to throw those couple of things out there.> > > > Meghan> > > >>

Guest guest

you can read about the benefits of hazelwood here: http://www.tinyteethers.com/page/page/5116234.htm

Benefits of Hazelwood

Tiny Teethers

Hazelwood Necklaces for the whole family

Hazelwood has the medicinal property of neutralizing the body's acidity through contact with the skin which is a well know practice amongst aboriginal communities. When babies are teething, their acidity level rises, creating some of the pain, irritating acidic burning druel, diaper rash and eczema. Hazelwood can also help babies with digestion and constipaion because it absorbs the excess acidity and brings its level to a more normal state.

It therefore goes without saying that the necklaces are really for anyone who suffers from any ailment acidity related; Hazelwood will help with acid reflux and heart burn and in many cases with problems like nausea, arthritis, skin problems and migraines.

And for those of you worried about Nut allergies: There are no known allergy issues to this product because the beads are made with the Hazelwood branch.

Therefore, if you suffer from…

Dental cavities, gum bleeding, teething Acid reflux, heart burn, ulcers, constipation

Cracking at the corners of your mouth

Skin problems such as acne, cold sores, pimples, eczema Rheumatism, arthritis, rhumatoid arthitis, arthrosis, osteporosis Sinus problems

Ear infections

Bronchitis

Headaches and migraines

Anal irritations Sciatic nerve pains

Muscular pain

Lack of energy, fatigue, depression

Shivers

Heaviness in limbs

Irritability and nervousness

Sleep problems

.…it is highly probable that you are suffering from an acidity imbalance. And Pure Hazelwood necklaces can help you alleviate this in a natural way.

Create a web page at CityMax.com

Home

History

Benefits of Hazelwood

How they work

Children Models

Adult Models

Bracelets and Anklets

Ointment and Lotion

Testimonies

Photo Album

FAQ

Contact Info

Customer Feedback Form

Retailers

Links & Reviews

Promo

Vaccinations From: wharrison@...Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:22:57 +0000Subject: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

I agree with Carlena. You might need more time off of those foods. When I took my oldest off of dairy, most books said 1-2 weeks. I went longer. By 2 1/2 weeks, there was zero change and I almost gave up. Then a day or so later it was like a switch flipped and he started sleeping well at night, napping, etc. I think it could be highly individual as to the time. Regardless, until the eczema clears up, I would nix the dairy completely for a long time. They don't need it anyway.

The Omega 3's are a great idea, too. Interesting about the hazelwood necklace. How does that work?

Winnie Re: Your unvaccinated children compared > to vaccinated children> Vaccinations > > > While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the > right > > choice, there are often other factors that play a role in > > certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child, > > completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words. > > Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was > > talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically > > correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed), > > he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much > > nothing so far. Maybe it’s because the other 2 are always > > talking. > > Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. > Being > > completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still > > struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups. > > I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just > > wanted to throw those couple of things out there.> > > > Meghan> > > >>