RemedySpot.com

RE: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All of your replies are very interesting to me. Many of you touched on a good point that diet has a lot to do with it. I also feed my child better than all of my friends. Many feed their children soy and lunch meats and lather them with nasty lotions, ect. I'm trying to transition into even more of a traditional food path like the WAPF lifestyle. Its great to have a corner of the world to connect with like minded individuals like you! Something very interesting happened this weekend. I was out of town on vacation in Hood River Oregon with my little boy. We were

stretching our legs after a long car ride. My son walked over to a dog next to two ladies on a bench and began petting him very softly. They commented how well behaved he was and that they could tell he definitely didn't have autism! They said they were both retired school teachers. They said whatever you are doing keep on doing it. I wanted to say so badly its because I don't vaccinate and feed him junk food but I just smiled. I thought it was such a strange thing for them to say. Although I hear Oregon has one of the highest rates of autism. My husband says its because everyone in Oregon smokes weed :). I don't think its that but I do wonder why it could be. Any thoughts? Anyway I just thought I would share!

Thanks again! Kelley in Idaho

Guest guest

Very interesting that they would say that. That tells you a lot about the change in children these days. The retired teachers presumably started teaching before the huge increase in the number of vaccines in the 1990's.

I'm not sure about why Oregon has one of the highest rates of autism. Statistics are easily manipulated, though.

Winnie RE: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children"Vaccinations " > All of your replies are very interesting to me. Many of you > touched on a good point that diet has a lot to do with it. I > also feed my child better than all of my friends. Many feed > their children soy and lunch meats and lather them with nasty > lotions, ect. I'm trying to transition into even more of > a traditional food path like the WAPF lifestyle. Its great to > have a corner of the world to connect with like minded > individuals like you! > > Something very interesting happened this weekend. I was out of > town on vacation in Hood River Oregon with my little boy. We > were stretching our legs after a long car ride. My son walked > over to a dog next to two ladies on a bench and began petting > him very softly. They commented how well behaved he was and that > they could tell he definitely didn't have autism! They said they > were both retired school teachers. They said whatever you are > doing keep on doing it. I wanted to say so badly its because I > don't vaccinate and feed him junk food but I just smiled. I > thought it was such a strange thing for them to say. Although I > hear Oregon has one of the highest rates of autism. My husband > says its because everyone in Oregon smokes weed :). I don't > think its that but I do wonder why it could be. Any thoughts?> > Anyway I just thought I would share! Thanks again!> > Kelley in Idaho

Guest guest

Hmmm and does that disagree with the theory that autism has always been around just not diagnosed? These teachers have presumably seen first hand...

I recently heard on PBS that AZ's autisim rate is one in 40 (in boys) this is from data collected five years ago... Yes, data can be manipulated.

From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...>Vaccinations Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 2:16 PMSubject: Re: RE: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children

Very interesting that they would say that. That tells you a lot about the change in children these days. The retired teachers presumably started teaching before the huge increase in the number of vaccines in the 1990's.

I'm not sure about why Oregon has one of the highest rates of autism. Statistics are easily manipulated, though.

Winnie RE: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated children"Vaccinations " > All of your replies are very interesting to me. Many of you > touched on a good point that diet has a lot to do with it. I > also feed my child better than all of my friends. Many feed > their children soy and lunch meats and lather them with nasty > lotions, ect. I'm trying to transition into even more of > a traditional food path like the WAPF lifestyle. Its great to > have a corner of the world to connect with like minded > individuals like you! > > Something very interesting happened this weekend. I was out of > town on vacation in Hood River Oregon with my little boy. We > were

stretching our legs after a long car ride. My son walked > over to a dog next to two ladies on a bench and began petting > him very softly. They commented how well behaved he was and that > they could tell he definitely didn't have autism! They said they > were both retired school teachers. They said whatever you are > doing keep on doing it. I wanted to say so badly its because I > don't vaccinate and feed him junk food but I just smiled. I > thought it was such a strange thing for them to say. Although I > hear Oregon has one of the highest rates of autism. My husband > says its because everyone in Oregon smokes weed :). I don't > think its that but I do wonder why it could be. Any thoughts?> > Anyway I just thought I would share! Thanks again!> > Kelley in Idaho

Guest guest

Please give her cold liver oil, my 2 year old daughter (not vaxed) always had

eczema flare ups on both of her calfs. Her pediatrician didn't give me an

answer, just told me to use milder soap. Went to a dermatologist, of course he

prescribed a steroid cream and told me to come back for a stronger one if this

one doesn't work :/ (didn't go back). Finally, our Chiropractor told me " she

should be swimming in cod liver oil. " We started giving her two teaspoons a day

and the eczema dried up and went away, I can't always get her to take it, so the

flare-ups come back after a while, but always go away after a few days of taking

it. I also started her on almond milk, rather than cow milk and the eczema

isn't as bad as it was.

>

> We have tried eliminating all possible food allergens from her diet (gluten,

dairy, soy – don't eat this anyway – corn, peanuts, citrus, chocolate, and eggs)

She improved only very slightly and even after 3 weeks of none of these things

in her diet, she was still flaring up. Maybe she is low in Omega 3s...I also

think that she may react to Oxiclean (the spray), so I am working on getting

that out of all her clothes. I also have a hazelwood necklace she has been

wearing. That has brought the most improvement of anything.

>

> Meghan

> From: wharrison@...

> Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 3:30 PM

> Vaccinations

> Subject: Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated

children

>

>

>

> Does your third one eat dairy products? That is associated with eczema.

>

> Winnie

>

> Re: Your unvaccinated children compared to vaccinated

children

> Vaccinations

>

> > While I wholeheartedly believe that not vaccinating is the right

> > choice, there are often other factors that play a role in

> > certain developmental milestones. For example, my third child,

> > completely unvaxed is 19 months old. She says MAYBE 5 words.

> > Why? I have no idea. My oldest child (partially vaxed) was

> > talking very early (before 1 year), in full, grammatically

> > correct sentences. My middle child is a boy (partially vaxed),

> > he talked slightly later, but my third has said pretty much

> > nothing so far. Maybe it's because the other 2 are always

> > talking.

> > Also, my third child has, at times, pretty severe eczema. Being

> > completely vax free, I was very surprised by this and am still

> > struggling to figure out what causes her flare-ups.

> > I do think unvaccinated children are better off overall, just

> > wanted to throw those couple of things out there.

> >

> > Meghan

> >

> >

>