RemedySpot.com

Re: Momseveryday.com lied about autism!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The genetic thing was being pushed as far back as when I was in college in the early 1970s ... I was told by the professor that most children with autism are of Jewish descent ... he himself was Jewish ... ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: jdl27341 <jdl27341@...> Vaccinations Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 4:11 PM Subject: Momseveryday.com lied about autism!!!

I don't know how many of you see something called "moms everyday" on

your local tv station. The host for southern colorado is Jen Lennon.

Today she was interviewing a doctor. She said "we know autism is

genetic." What?!!!! I was shocked. Where's their proof? Let's round up

every kid with autism and ask them whether or not their parents,

grandparents, greatgrandparents, great-great grandparents and ancestors

had autism!!!

I encourage you to comment on momseveryday.com

Guest guest

That is nuts because the opposite has been stated by several experts, that we don't have genetic epidemics. It takes time to develop. Plus, the verdict is still out on what causes it for those too blind to admit it's vaccines. What a dope.

Winnie Momseveryday.com lied about autism!!!Vaccinations > > I don't know how many of you see something called "moms > everyday" on> your local tv station. The host for southern colorado is Jen Lennon.> Today she was interviewing a doctor. She said "we know autism is> genetic." What?!!!! I was shocked. Where's their proof? Let's > round up> every kid with autism and ask them whether or not their parents,> grandparents, greatgrandparents, great-great grandparents and > ancestorshad autism!!!> > I encourage you to comment on momseveryday.com> > > > > > >