RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: [NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As Sheri said, it depends on the state. The general rule is your child is kept out for a certain number of days/weeks as long as there is an outbreak. Sometimes schools interpret that as keeping your child out for only as long as the particular disease lasts without considering more than one case. I don't know if you can predict what any one school might do. I see you've been in touch with NJVaccination. Don't they know what NJ does?.

In answer to your other questions, it's never happened to me with four kids. I've heard of it rarely happening from this group, although that could change with the rabid fear they are putting into everyone as if it's new that whooping cough and chicken pox are around. It's not. They always have been and always will be. It's all about pushing vaccines.

Tell your child the truth if they're kept out.

Winnie

[NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions> > > > > > Hi everyone,> I have religious exemptions put in for my children in public > school. My two are pretty much up to date, but the youngest > only had a few vaccinations. Recently, I noticed that whooping > cough and chicken pox were going around in our school. My > question is what happens when there is a case of any of the > communicable diseases that my child is not vaccinated for? Will > my child not be allowed at school and for how long? Have any of > you experienced this? What do I tell my child if it does happen > and he is out of school? >

Guest guest

Are you serious, that does not make any sense? From: Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:18 PM Subject: Re:

Fw: [NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions

depends on the state law - but yes, they can keep your child

out...................your child may be out forever!

Guest guest

We live in MA and over the past 5 years my son was excluded from school on two occasions during kindergarten and fourth grade when there were a few cases of chicken pox in his school. He was excluded for almost two weeks each time. I cannot speak for NJ though. On May 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM, wharrison@... wrote:

As Sheri said, it depends on the state. The general rule is your child is kept out for a certain number of days/weeks as long as there is an outbreak. Sometimes schools interpret that as keeping your child out for only as long as the particular disease lasts without considering more than one case. I don't know if you can predict what any one school might do. I see you've been in touch with NJVaccination. Don't they know what NJ does?.

In answer to your other questions, it's never happened to me with four kids. I've heard of it rarely happening from this group, although that could change with the rabid fear they are putting into everyone as if it's new that whooping cough and chicken pox are around. It's not. They always have been and always will be. It's all about pushing vaccines.

Winnie

[NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions> > > > > > Hi everyone,> I have religious exemptions put in for my children in public > school. My two are pretty much up to date, but the youngest > only had a few vaccinations. Recently, I noticed that whooping > cough and chicken pox were going around in our school. My > question is what happens when there is a case of any of the > communicable diseases that my child is not vaccinated for? Will > my child not be allowed at school and for how long? Have any of > you experienced this? What do I tell my child if it does happen > and he is out of school? >

=

Guest guest

only if there is a out break they will warn you about it and of course if you child gets it they will not be aloud at school til it clears up.. My child is in public school with the religious exemption. and so far so good. this was her first year in school and it went well even though there was a couple of out breaks but she was fine.. there is always an out break of chicken pox and whopping cough. which i find weird cause most of the kids that are in public school has gotten the shots for these things but some how it still is going around.. I think it is because of the shedding of the shot after the child get it, the going to school shedding it then all the other kids get it.. i would not worry just make sure you child has a great immune system.. From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:20 PM Subject: Re: Fw: [NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions

Winnie

[NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions> > > > > > Hi everyone,> I have religious exemptions put in for my children in public > school. My two are pretty much up to date, but the youngest > only had a few vaccinations. Recently, I noticed that whooping > cough and chicken pox were going around in our school. My > question is what happens when there is a case of any of the > communicable diseases that my

child is not vaccinated for? Will > my child not be allowed at school and for how long? Have any of > you experienced this? What do I tell my child if it does happen > and he is out of school? >

Guest guest

Thanks so much for all the information. From: Loria haley <haleyloria@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 9:23 AM Subject: Re: Fw: [NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions

only if there is a out break they will warn you about it and of course if you child gets it they will not be aloud at school til it clears up.. My child is in public school with the religious exemption. and so far so good. this was her first year in school and it went well even though there was a couple of out breaks but she was fine.. there is always an out break of chicken pox and whopping cough. which i find weird cause most of the kids that are in public school has gotten the shots for these things but some how it still is going around.. I think it is because of the shedding of the shot after the child get it, the going to school shedding it then all the other kids get it.. i would not worry just make sure you child has a great immune system..

From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 9:20 PM Subject: Re: Fw: [NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions

Winnie

[NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school and exemptions> > > > > > Hi everyone,> I have religious exemptions put in for my children in public > school. My two are pretty much up to date, but the youngest > only had a few vaccinations. Recently, I noticed that whooping > cough and chicken pox were going around in our school. My > question is what happens when there is a case of any of the > communicable diseases that my

child is not vaccinated for? Will > my child not be allowed at school and for how long? Have any of > you experienced this? What do I tell my child if it does happen > and he is out of school? >

Guest guest

I just say that as it seems there may always be someone diagnosed at the

school with pertussis or chickenpox

Just being facetious

sorry

Sheri

At 07:34 PM 5/23/2012, you wrote:

Are you serious, that does not

make any sense?

<vaccinedangers@...>

Vaccinations

Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:18 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: [NJVaccinationSupport] RE: school

and exemptions

depends on the state law - but yes, they can keep your child

out...................your child may be out forever!