RemedySpot.com

Dept of Health & Human Services visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Today we received a letter from the Dept. of Health & Human Services informing "Resident" that we've been randomly chosen to be part of a national study "to better serve all people across the nation" a.k.a. "What's your vaccination status?" We'd get $30 for participate. I had half a mind to comply to get the money but answer "that's personal" to every question. But it was not to be.

I mentioned it briefly to my husband then ran some errands. I came home soon after to find some strange woman in the driveway interviewing him! I leaped out of the car (even left it running!) and said "'What's up here?" She started to explain but I interrupted her and said "We're not answering your questions. Now get out. Just go." She tried to be all nicey-nice and I said "I'm very busy, we have company coming, you are interrupting our day uninvited and I think this is very invasive of our privacy for you to show up here at all. And make a note on your chart you're not welcome back." I was so pissed. All he told her was how many people lived here, but I'm annoyed even at that. He should know better!

Anyway, if any of you get a letter, expect them to show up within the hour!

Winnie