RemedySpot.com

MMR booster

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,I have a 6 year old daughter who is extremely allergic with never ending dermatitis and gut problems, which I suspect being caused by vaccinations. The problems started in 2nd month with milk allergy(blood in stool, failure to thrive, eczama and other skin problems) after the Hep.B vaccine. She was fully vaccinated until 6 years.Now , we are scheduled for the last booster doses of MMR and DTP , I am scared that they will worsen her condition. She has persistent eczama around her mouth, and zinc deficiency and her height did not change for nearly one year.(just 2-3 cm)On the other side, I am concerned about not continuing the schedule. Is it worse to skip the booster doses ? I know that measles is more dangereous when it is subclinical, does vaccinating just once create a risk of subclinical ilness?Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

welcome to the list.............At 12:34 PM 5/22/2012, you

wrote:

Hi,

I have a 6 year old daughter who is extremely allergic with never ending

dermatitis and gut problems, which I suspect being caused by

vaccinations.

most certainl................

The problems started in 2nd

month with milk allergy(blood in stool, failure to thrive, eczama and

other skin problems) after the Hep.B vaccine.

and there are also otehrs given at 2 months................

She was fully vaccinated until 6

years.Now , we are scheduled for the last booster doses of MMR and DTP ,

I am scared that they will worsen her condition.

As well you should be..........................

She has persistent eczama

around her mouth, and zinc deficiency and her height did not change for

nearly one year.(just 2-3 cm)On the other side, I am concerned about not

continuing the schedule. Is it worse to skip the booster doses

?

NO - more doses means more chance for futher damage..............please

read all you can - start with my webpages

http://vaccinationdangers.wordpress.com and I also have a

Vaccine Dangers class that just started

http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccineclass.htm

I know that measles is

more dangereous when it is subclinical, does vaccinating just once create

a risk of subclinical ilness?

Any vaccine creates the risk of subclinical illness - vaccines inject the

illness in with no way out. Further vaccines will only increase it

more.\

Welcome and please ask more questions.

NO vaccines give immunity ever - they just inject a chronic case of the

disease so you don't get an acute case - too sick.

A homeopath could help you to clear the disturbances from the previous

ones.

Sheri

listowner

Sheri Nakken, former R.N., MA, Hahnemannian

Homeopath

Vaccination Information & Choice Network

Vaccines -

http://vaccinationdangers.wordpress.com/ Homeopathy

http://homeopathycures.wordpress.com

Vaccine Dangers, Childhood Disease Classes & Homeopathy

Online/email courses - next classes start May 29

Guest guest

The more you learn, the more you hate vaccines and then you’re not too thrilled with anything regular medicine either! But just say, I’m going to learn and hold off while I do.. it takes time to deprogram your brain from all the brainwashing but your child will be  healthier for NOT getting any more vaccines esp since  you’ve had concerns that  they are what is causing her health problems. Strength. Education. You can do it!! write on your bathroom mirror :no more shots!! And then hit this site and all its links and keep learning! Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Give yourself some time to learn more. In the beginning, I asked 4 pediatrician's if vaccines were safe. All said yes. It was not until I had a damaged kid and I spoke to natural DR.'s who heal vaccine damaged, then I was able to understand better. I found that Pediatrician's could only prescribe drugs or refer me to someone who wanted to remove organs to 'fix' the problem. For me, I could not subject my little one to this. Now, I'm thrilled that she is drug free, has all of her organs, and is nearly cured. Something THEY told me was impossible.

One more vax will certainly not keep disease away, not even the immunization manufacture will guarantee this. As a matter of fact, they don't even guarantee the safety of their product and cannot be held accountable for putting out bad vaccines. What a business! Are you familiar with SV40? http://sv40foundation.org/ How interesting that even though it was known that this vaccine was contaminated, there was no recall! Those batches were still injected up to two years later- and maybe even longer! And the victims of SV40- well OOPS, not even a "sorry." There are more recent articles about known contaminated vaccines being

sold. I just grabbed this one because it is well publicized. It's a wonder what else could be in those shots?

It can be a difficult place for you to be in with this decision. Between mainstream and what feels like common sense. Fortunately, there is plenty of time for you to research and you are asking great questions. :)

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: ozlem denis <calliophe1@...>faeborn60@... Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:36 AMSubject: Re: MMR boosterThank you for your warm response :) I hope that we all make the right decisions.

Guest guest

I recall the early days of learning.. I was so foot stomping mad… the LIES. The utter lies that we’ve been told for eons.. it is incredibly shameful that they keep on lying too. You have much to deprogram but you can’t beat yourself up so just go forward and vow to NEVER, ever believe their lies again. As you learn and the more you learn the more you know you don’t know.. you will grow stronger in that conviction and then heaven help anybody stupid enough to come at you and yours with a needle!! Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Dear Venita,I recall being seven years old with polio victims wearing a leg brace in my classroom and telling everyone that I was not vaccinated. I still returned to review and research the subject when I became a mother. Even though I have told some people and tried to educate others about the BIG LIE, I usually keep my big mouth shut, especially in health class, as a student and as a teacher and as a designer of curriculum. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Venita Garner

<nitagarner@...> Vaccinations Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 7:59 PM Subject: RE: Fw: MMR booster

I recall the early days of learning.. I was so foot stomping mad… the LIES. The utter lies that we’ve been told for eons.. it is incredibly shameful that they keep on lying too. You have much to deprogram but you can’t beat yourself up so just go forward and vow to NEVER, ever believe their lies again. As you learn and the more you learn the more you know you don’t know.. you will grow stronger in that conviction and then heaven help anybody stupid enough to come at you and yours with a needle!! Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Yeah rachel’s health book had a section on the wonders of vaccines. ::shudder:: she knows though that they don’t know what they’re talking about When I first got anti vaccine I had to keep it to myself b/c my dh was even more pro than he is now..but I’m able to be more open. I’m not sure how much we agree though. When dhr was knocking on our door a few years ago for david’s teeth he was ready to start marching them up just so that wouldn’t be a source of contention. That was just in reaction to them coming and I was the one saying NOOOO I don’t think that it’s going to go that far.. so I think he’s still provax. Which amazes me still. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing... From: Vaccinations@

Guest guest

Hey, Venita, that is another concern. Going to a dentist, don't they often ask about vaccine status? I always leave it blank, and I have never been asked about it. My kids are grown now, but just wondering, if things get so cross-referenced and records are kept on every single thing we do, will that become a problem? ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 8:08 AM Subject: RE: Fw: MMR booster

Yeah rachel’s health book had a section on the wonders of vaccines. ::shudder:: she knows though that they don’t know what they’re talking about When I first got anti vaccine I had to keep it to myself b/c my dh was even more pro than he is now..but I’m able to be more open. I’m not sure how much we agree though. When dhr was knocking on our door a few years ago for david’s teeth he was ready to start marching them up just so that wouldn’t be a source of contention. That was just in reaction to them coming and I was the one saying NOOOO I don’t think that it’s

going to go that far.. so I think he’s still provax. Which amazes me still. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing... From: Vaccinations@

Guest guest

The last 5 offices we have been to ped and general haven't asked and its not on their papers. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: maureen gradvohl <mrsvoltaire@...>Sender: Vaccinations Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:21:25 -0700 (PDT)Vaccinations <Vaccinations >Reply Vaccinations Subject: Re: Fw: MMR booster Hey, Venita, that is another concern. Going to a dentist, don't they often ask about vaccine status? I always leave it blank, and I have never been asked about it. My kids are grown now, but just wondering, if things get so cross-referenced and records are kept on every single thing we do, will that become a problem? ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 8:08 AM Subject: RE: Fw: MMR booster Yeah rachel’s health book had a section on the wonders of vaccines. ::shudder:: she knows though that they don’t know what they’re talking about When I first got anti vaccine I had to keep it to myself b/c my dh was even more pro than he is now..but I’m able to be more open. I’m not sure how much we agree though. When dhr was knocking on our door a few years ago for david’s teeth he was ready to start marching them up just so that wouldn’t be a source of contention. That was just in reaction to them coming and I was the one saying NOOOO I don’t think that it’sgoing to go that far.. so I think he’s still provax. Which amazes me still. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing... From: Vaccinations@

Guest guest

I know! Our dentist asked about the kids vaccines too and I’m thinking what the hell does that have to with getting my kids teeth cleaned?!!!!!! So I told them no way do we do that poison! Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing..._,_._,___