RemedySpot.com

Fwd: AVN News - Lots of updates and a call to action

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Having trouble viewing this email?

Click here

Latest AVN NewsThis edition of the AVN's e-newsletter contains many updates on recent events in the world of vaccination and health in general.Please read through the articles and links and share this newsletter with anyone you know of who is interested in these issues.

The AVN - here for ALL Australians The one fact that has been coming through loud and clear over this last two months since the AVN won our case before the NSW Supreme Court is the knowledge that the AVN is an important organisation for ALL Australians - whether they know it or not.Never - in all the years since this group started - has there been such a blatant and outrageous attack on our rights and our freedoms! From the dozens of complaints by those who oppose natural cancer therapies and other complementary healthcare modalities (these complaints are not just being made against the AVN but are also being filed against many practitioners) to government untruths about whether or not families with unvaccinated children will lose out on financial entitlements (they won't), the efforts to control us have been unremitting.But take heart! These attacks are a sign that the government, the mainstream medical community and the pharmaceutical companies are really scared! They are seeing that more and more of us are asking 'inconvenient' questions about the safety and effectiveness of not just vaccines - but all medical procedures. And without real answers, more of us are choosing to use safe, effective natural therapies instead of drugs.The authorities are trying to fear monger, saying that if we are using these 'untested' remedies, we are placing our lives at risk (and whose lives are they, anyway?). Instead, they want us to unquestioningly use drug-based therapies which every year kill between 18,000 and 54,000 of us. And despite the fact that medical drugs and visits with doctors are subsidised and natural therapies are paid for out of our pockets, an ever-increasing number of us are saying thanks, but no thanks to the drugs. So in this issue of our e-newsletter, I would like to include some links to stories about not only problems with pharmaceutical products, but massive corruption including government complicity in covering up or glossing over known issues that have led to preventable injuries and deaths from drugs and therapeutic goods.Join us! It is up to us to band together and fight for our rights to know this information and to prevent those with vested interests from stopping us from using the therapies of our choice. The threat is real. Australia's Chief Medical Officer is looking at what procedures do and don't get funding and universities are being pressured more and more every day to stop training the natural therapists of tomorrow. Homeopathy, chiropractic, naturopathy, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine - all of these therapies are at risk.If you are a therapist - get in touch with your associations and ask them what they are doing to protect your livelihood. And make sure you are a member of the AVN and that you have our membership forms in your practice because we are fighting on the frontlines of these issues so you don't have to.If you are a healthcare consumer - get in touch with your natural therapists and ask them if they are aware of what is happening in regards to their right to treat you and your right to receive that treatment. Make sure your membership is up-to-date and ask your friends, family and business associates to join as members too.We need to be strong A strong AVN can only be good for all Australians who want to preserve our health and freedom. Please help to make us strong again with your membership and donations and by spreading the word about the efforts by pharmaceutical interests to restrict our choices. Please use the links below to join, renew and donate. We thank you for your support!

Join the AVN

After almost 2 long years, it gives us great pleasure to FINALLY be able to say - please join the AVN as a member and support us with your donations! Our victory in the NSW Supreme Court and the subsequent reinstatement of our authority to fundraise has meant that we can start to rebuild this vital organisation - with your help!Please check out our range of standard memberships, gift memberships and professional memberships.And if you would like to help us with a donation (one-off, weekly or monthly), click here or call us on 02 6687 1699.Thank you so much for your support!

Your donations would be appreciated!

Your spare change can make a huge difference!Can you afford a small amount for a regular donation to the AVN? From $5 a week to whatever you can afford on a monthly basis, your regular support can do so much to keep us going strong!If you don't want to make a regular donation, your one-off payment of any amount would be wonderful!Donate on our website by clicking here or use one of the options below: Direct deposit into our Westpac account. It is easy to schedule regular payment if you wish or just make a one-off donation. Be sure to email a confirmation of your payment to info@....AVN Gift Fund accountWestpac BankBSB - 032591Account number - 196282FAX your details to us at 02 6678 0894Or call during business hours on 02 6687 1699Thanks so much!Meryl

Vaccination and health in the News

Thousands of students refuse to attend college because of meningitis vaccinations

Enrollment at ACC has declined 15 percent since January, cancelling some 500 classes. When asked why, a huge number of the students are citing the institution's aggressive vaccination policy as their reason to drop out. A similar pattern of this anti vaccine revolt is being seen across the country.

Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption by Marcia Angell

Recently Senator Grassley, ranking Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, has been looking into financial ties between the pharmaceutical industry and the academic physicians who largely determine the market value of prescription drugs. He hasn't had to look very hard..

Errors rife on GP scripts

One in 20 prescription items on GP scripts contain an error or inadequate instructions on monitoring the drug, a study commissioned by the UK general practice professional regulator has revealed.

New Report Shows Drug Companies Lied and Overstated Their Drug’s Ability to Treat Autism

A new analysis by researchers from Yale and the University of Michigan has now revealed that serious study biases have been occurring; while published research [into SSRIs] appears to show the drugs have a modest benefit in patients, in reality they have little or no benefit at all.

States ending free parent whooping vaccine

PARENTS across Australia will no longer receive free whooping cough vaccinations because it is not effective in protecting newborns from the potentially deadly illness, a parliamentary committee has heard.

From our nocompulsoryvaccination blog:

Health freedom and suppression of information - an interview with Leon Pittard of FairDinkum Radio

05-26-2012 20:21:34 PMThe following is a transcript of a radio interview I did a few weeks ago with Fairdinkum radio. You can listen to the original interview here - http://fairdinkumradio.com/resources/AVN%20050512.mp3. Leon: Today, our podcast is featuring Meryl Dorey of the Australian Vaccination Network. Meryl joins us quite regularly to talk about vaccination subjects and issues. And the topic ... Continue reading »...»

'Scientists' Say Eating Organic Food Makes You a Jerk

05-25-2012 19:40:56 PMReblogged from : Gucciardi Infowars.com Do you eat real, organic food? If you do, you must be a jerk, according to a new ridiculous 'scientific study' that most likely has financial ties to factory farm corporations and junkfood makers across the planet. Instead of discussing the wide variety of health benefits of eating real food - ... Continue reading »...»

Tug of Love - Doctor vs Parent

05-21-2012 19:35:56 PMI carried my children in my belly for 9 long months - all the while dreaming about who they would be and thinking and planning about how to give them the best possible life. I loved them from the moment I knew I was pregnant and I know that my husband did too. Over the years, ... Continue reading »...»

The Letter I Wish I Could Send To My Old Pediatrician | The Thinking Moms' Revolution

05-18-2012 22:20:34 PMWhen the shit finally hits the fan, I would NOT want to be a paediatrician or a GP who has spent years denying the obvious (to everyone else) connection between over vaccination and autism. When that happens - well, they can run, but they won't be able to continue hiding. The Letter I Wish I ... Continue reading »...»

Italian court rules MMR vaccine did trigger autism

05-14-2012 23:58:00 PMOnce again, a court rules that vaccination can cause autism. But the deniers out there keep trying to say there is no evidence. Well, there IS evidence and that evidence is all around us in the 1 in 20 children now being diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum. It's time to start looking and ... Continue reading »...»

Setting the record straight

04-23-2012 19:21:28 PMThe Australian Vaccination Network (AVN) has held an authority to fundraise (granted by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) in NSW) since 1996. Complaints from members of the organisation Stop the AVN, a group which has been trying for 3 years to force us to close our doors through harassment, bullying and vexatious ... Continue reading »...»

Your offer(s) should cover the basics - name of the product or service, price, terms of payment, time limit, any incentives or guarantees and of course, how to get it. End your promotion with a kick - consider a postscript to reinforce one of the key product or service benefits.

From our realaustraliansceptics blog:

MEDICAL LIARS LYING ABOUT MEDICINE

05-19-2012 19:44:49 PMReblogged from Jon Rappoport's Blog: INVENTING MEDICAL REALITY -with a new introduction- by Jon Rappoport May 19, 2012 INTRODUCTION: Now that I've shown the FDA is completely aware their approved medical drugs are killing 100,000 Americans a year, we move to the next fact: They're also aware that hundreds and thousands of published studies are FAKE. Why? Because those studies "proved" THE DRUGS WERE SAFE. Read more... 1,658 more words We are constantly being told that we can trust the medical research that is published in peer-reviewed journals. This is the 'evidence' for Evidence-Based Medicine. More......»

Offit vs Salisbury: Mock Battle of the Titans

05-18-2012 20:09:19 PMImage: What if Male Avengers Posed Like Female Avengers? by Coelasquid The following is a critique written by Stone, the UK Editor of Age of Autism. has written about two very recent articles contained in a regular feature of the British Medical Journal called Head to Head. This section is supposed to provide a place where two opposing viewpoints can each have their say on a medical issue for the purpose of balance and fairness. Since there are two articles involved, we have chosen to forego the plunger / Einstein rating and just go ahead with More......»

Media fear campaign - ABC Catalyst, 17 May, 2012

05-17-2012 22:20:51 PMThis program is rated 4 plungers. If I could have rated it lower, I would have. Back in December of 2011, I was contacted by a producer at Catalyst, an ABC 'science' show, about being involved in a program they were planning on vaccination to air early in 2012 (I was told at the time that it would be about March). They wanted to speak with the parent of a child who had passed away as a result of a vaccine and I spoke with several but none of them were willing to deal with More......»

Why Autism Research Goes Nowhere - The Researchers Who Takes Us Down All The Blind Alleys

05-16-2012 02:48:35 AMSceptical Rating for the article reviewed: Four Plungers - The following article was originally published on the Child Health Safety blog. We appreciate their kind permission to reprint this important information here. Have you ever wondered why supposedly no one knows where "all the autism" is coming from? Here we set out a blatant example of a misdirection of research results taking the medical professions and the public down a blind alley. In the case of the paper "Advancing Paternal Age and Autism" Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006;63:1026-1032 the authors had and published data which was and More......»

Your offer(s) should cover the basics - name of the product or service, price, terms of payment, time limit, any incentives or guarantees and of course, how to get it. End your promotion with a kick - consider a postscript to reinforce one of the key product or service benefits.

New books to check out - many more in store!

All I can Handle - I'm No Mother

One woman's account of raising 3 daughters with autism. Funny, clever and poignant.

Our Price: $29.95

Evidence of Harm

Mercury in vaccines and the autism epidemic - THE premiere volume on this strong connection.

Our Price: $24.95

Vaccine Nation

s Moritz reveals undeniable scientific proof that vaccines are actually implicated in most diseases today.

Our Price: $35.95

Callous Disregard (now in paperback)

Wakefield's battle for justice for children made autistic by vaccination. MUST READ!

's Last Wish

A family fights to save their daughter from toxic cancer treatments.

Death by Medicine(includes a free 93 minute DVD!)

Learn the truth about why so many people are dying from medical 'care' and what we can do to protect ourselves and our loved ones from medical error and adverse reactions.

Waging War on the Autistic Child

Brand new release from Dr Wakefield. Blaming parents for their children's autism.

Without Due Care

Mackay was a quadriplegic man whose death was caused by shocking medical abuse at the hands of a diseased and unaccountable Australia healthcare system

Silenced Witnesses Vol 1 & 2

Save $10 off of the individual price + receive a free DVD!Story of the Wakefield 12 in their own words.

Our Price: $40.00

The Australian Vaccination Network

PO Box 177BANGALOW NSW 2479PH: 02 6687 1699 FAX: 02 6678 0894www.avn.org.auinfo@...

Join Our Mailing List!

Forward this email

This email was sent to info@... by meryl@... |

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Australian Vaccination Network, Inc. | PO Box 177 | BANGALOW | NSW | 2479 | Australia

Meryl Dorey,SpokespersonThe Australian Vaccination Network, Inc.Investigate before you vaccinateEditor,Living Wisdom MagazineFamily, Health, EnvironmentPO Box 177BANGALOW NSW 2479AUSTRALIAhttp://www.avn.org.auhttp://www.living-wisdom.comPhone: 02 6687 1699 FAX 02 6687 2032skype: ivmmagFreedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them -- and then, the opportunity to choose. - C. MillsThe authority of any governing institution must stop at its citizen's skin. - Gloria SteinemWe rely on the help and support of our members and subscribers to continue offering our services freely and without prejudice.Please consider helping us by joining the AVN as a member. Go to http://www.avn.org.au to become a member or donate to support our work.We also sell books, videos and DVDs on vaccination and other health issues. Go to http://shop.avn.org.au/ for more details.