RemedySpot.com

Viruses - Do They Exist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi!There's always this debate going on regarding whether or not viruses exist. I understand viruses are part of our cells and according to GNM, they do not exist like allopathic medicine has led us to believe. I realize that many times viruses are fabricated to scare the general population so they'll get vaccinated, use drugs, etc., however, what about childhood diseases, do these viruses really exist? If not, than what is the explanation for groups of individuals coming down w/ the same symptoms? Is it the stress of childhood that brings on this expression of disease/illness in groups of children? In the companion animal world, supposedly rabies, Parvo, etc. do not exist, so other factors are involved w/ the expression of these diseases. I realize nutrition, stress, hygiene play a role in the health of

animals (humans too), especially in shelters/rescues and that disease expression will come out of these types of situations.I've been in touch with a well know vet vaccine researcher, she's familiar w/ GNM, she's homeopathic and she said yes, these viruses do exist. Where does the truth begin and end with all this, do viruses exist like Measles, Rabies, Parvo, Rubella, etc., have they definitely been identified or are they made up to get folks to buy into the Germ Theory? Any input would be greatly appreciated!Thanks!Diane