RemedySpot.com

RE: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We haven't been " free " for a long time. Our country's people have been sheeple

for a very long time....it sometimes it takes a vaccine related reaction or a

really bad food allergy like Gluten, dyes and etc. To give us the kick in the

pants we truly need.

Thank GOD for people like Sheri - that were awaken long ago to the stuff going

on around us, to take the time to have resources for us. Otherwise we would be

totally and utterly screwed. :(

I'm on aother internet forum, that's really open my eyes to the rights that have

been taken away, and I sit n read sometimes and can't believe how out of the

loop the American people are. Especially when it comes to vaccines, our health

and our diet. I get furious that other countries are getting it, and our

American people just take what the medical community and gov't say as GOLd's

honest truth. it...

Buckle up American People it's gonna be a bumpy ride and gonna get a LOT worse

if we don't DO something. The gov't is out to take our constitutional rights

away - if you don't believe it, start paying attention to the bills going thru

congress and have recently gone true (defense Act and Food ER bill) Yes they are

boring as hell, and are very wordy. The average person gets bored and stops

reading. Congress depends on you to be like that. It's only when people say

" whoa - wait a minute here " do we sometimes get it to stop. Sometimes we dont.

But dont kid yourself people we are at " war " with the gov't and the medical

community - for our rights and our GOD given rights to raise beautiful, healthy,

smart, un- brain washed kids.

our gov't doesnt care about us - only money. If they did- they'd allow us to

give birth the way we want, not vax our kids, and give them GOOd un GMO foods.

But they don't.

Know your rights truly, the average American doesn't and this is where they

get'cha

Guest guest

Yes ma'am! My eyes are open and I want them to stay that way. I May not know

everything, but I'm willing to learn.

Carlena

Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child

Prote...

I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And

yes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

Guest guest

I'm not sure honestly. Before I had my daughter @ 19. I had no clue! I believed

what I was taught in school that the gov't and the medical community look after

us, they aren't gonna harm us. That was in grained for 12yrs of schooling, then

half of my college classes had similar thinking teachers.

then my daughter was born, I saw and heard all these shots...If started thinking

- man these are a lot for a wee babe. Assured they were fine (all the garbage

they say.) then my son was born 2yrs later. Rules kept changing, and etc. And I

my gut wasnt like what was happening, so I started staggering the shots, and

starting to do research outside of these two groups of people.Then NO one around

me, supported this change in thinking. I started to doubt myself. A young single

mom. They are now 12 and 14.5yrs) Almost 6yrs ago we had our 3rd child.

I was now married, my husband was shocked at the gangster like the doctors would

act about shots. Plus by this point I was having health issues - told IBS, later

would find out it's Celiac Disease. We both started losing faith in some

doctors....not alot, but some. (Believe it or not there are good doctors that

believe in the oath they took.) so when was born, I wanted to stagger

them....did she gave me such grief. He started reacting to the DTaP vaccine. We

saw it, we were brushed off...... Fast forward to 15mos. He got it again...If He

reacted sooo bad. He gave from the exorist a run for her money. Never

knew someone that small could vomit THAT much,or that vomit could go THAT far

across the room. He stopped breathing a few times. ER AND on call doctor said

he's allergic to that vaccine. Must be reported and he MUST never get it again..

Our peds. Doctor refused to report it. The final straw at that same time was

another thing she failed to do for my 2nd child. My husband and I were furious

and we left. Never went back. That was about the same time Sheri recommend some

books and links to read. I told my husband after reading this stuff that's

it....since We are DONE with vaccines. He was like why? When I told him about

the preservative used - asked him this " If I used anyone of these substances - I

would be arrested for murder. What makes them suddenly okay in the manufacturing

of vaccines? He didnt have an answer. He agreed no more shots.

Then 2yrs ago our youngest arrived. He is totally un-vaccinated, the older three

haven't had any vaccines since. We've discover the baby, my oldest and I have

Celiac disease and a much of other things.

My husband and I started seeing the connection between good NON- GMO, dye free,

preservative free food and your health. Ever since I have been telling people

about vaccines, food allergies and food when the topics come up.

and people are slowly waking up....doesn't but when you are alone questioning

things, never really questioned things or authority for that matter. It's hard

to go it alone.

Carlena

Prote...

I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And yes,

thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

On Jun 12, 2012 11:53 AM, " carlena " <summershart@...> wrote:

>We haven't been " free " for a long time. Our country's people have been sheeple

pants we tr

Guest guest

Oh and... Was born in '77. Both my parents were in either highschool or the

military in Vietnam that yr. My dad probably would have said something if he

hadn't come back messed up from Nam.

My mom is slowly coming to my side of thinking...she still think some vaccines

we need like Polio, since my grandma got really really sick from polio, when my

mom was a baby.

Carlena

Prote...

I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And yes,

thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

>We haven't been " free " for a long time. Our country's people have been sheeple

pants we tr

Guest guest

You are so right Sheri. To back - is to willing want to be called a fool. To

willingly allow harm to come to you and your loved ones. Whether they are human

or furry.

Carlena

Re: Health Department contacting County

>Prosecutor/Child Prote...

>

>I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And

>yes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And yes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

We haven't been " free " for a long time. Our country's people have been sheeple for a very long time....it sometimes it takes a vaccine related reaction or a really bad food allergy like Gluten, dyes and etc. To give us the kick in the pants we truly need.

Thank GOD for people like Sheri - that were awaken long ago to the stuff going on around us, to take the time to have resources for us. Otherwise we would be totally and utterly screwed. :(

I'm on aother internet forum, that's really open my eyes to the rights that have been taken away, and I sit n read sometimes and can't believe how out of the loop the American people are. Especially when it comes to vaccines, our health and our diet. I get furious that other countries are getting it, and our American people just take what the medical community and gov't say as GOLd's honest truth. it...

Buckle up American People it's gonna be a bumpy ride and gonna get a LOT worse if we don't DO something. The gov't is out to take our constitutional rights away - if you don't believe it, start paying attention to the bills going thru congress and have recently gone true (defense Act and Food ER bill) Yes they are boring as hell, and are very wordy. The average person gets bored and stops reading. Congress depends on you to be like that. It's only when people say " whoa - wait a minute here " do we sometimes get it to stop. Sometimes we dont. But dont kid yourself people we are at " war " with the gov't and the medical community - for our rights and our GOD given rights to raise beautiful, healthy, smart, un- brain washed kids.

our gov't doesnt care about us - only money. If they did- they'd allow us to give birth the way we want, not vax our kids, and give them GOOd un GMO foods. But they don't.

Know your rights truly, the average American doesn't and this is where they get'cha

Guest guest

Carlena, Wisteria, I have been telling people about the dangers of vaccines for 50+ years. Why do people have to have a damaged child before they realize I was correct?Would any of you listened to me in 1965 when the first measles vaccine was being used? Or your parents? ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Wysteria <greenvariety@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:08 AM Subject: Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And yes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

On Jun 12, 2012 11:53 AM, "carlena" <summershart@...> wrote:

We haven't been "free" for a long time. Our country's people have been sheeple for a very long time....it sometimes it takes a vaccine related reaction or a really bad food allergy like Gluten, dyes and etc. To give us the kick in the pants we truly need.

Thank GOD for people like Sheri - that were awaken long ago to the stuff going on around us, to take the time to have resources for us. Otherwise we would be totally and utterly screwed. :(

I'm on aother internet forum, that's really open my eyes to the rights that have been taken away, and I sit n read sometimes and can't believe how out of the loop the American people are. Especially when it comes to vaccines, our health and our diet. I get furious that other countries are getting it, and our American people just take what the medical community and gov't say as GOLd's honest truth. it...

Buckle up American People it's gonna be a bumpy ride and gonna get a LOT worse if we don't DO something. The gov't is out to take our constitutional rights away - if you don't believe it, start paying attention to the bills going thru congress and have recently gone true (defense Act and Food ER bill) Yes they are boring as hell, and are very wordy. The average person gets bored and stops reading. Congress depends on you to be like that. It's only when people say "whoa - wait a minute here" do we sometimes get it to stop. Sometimes we dont. But dont kid yourself people we are at "war" with the gov't and the medical community - for our rights and our GOD given rights to raise beautiful, healthy, smart, un- brain washed kids.

our gov't doesnt care about us - only money. If they did- they'd allow us to give birth the way we want, not vax our kids, and give them GOOd un GMO foods. But they don't.

Know your rights truly, the average American doesn't and this is where they get'cha

Guest guest

Amen! So glad my mind/eyes are open, sometimes that's all I ask of my family/friends is to have an open mind, but it's just too much for some people, unfortunately.

From: carlena <summershart@...>Vaccinations Sent: Tue, June 12, 2012 12:14:53 PMSubject: Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

Yes ma'am! My eyes are open and I want them to stay that way. I May not know everything, but I'm willing to learn.Carlena Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. Andyes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

Guest guest

My mom wouldn't have listened, nor my gram. Suspect my grams issues with type one diabetes are vax related. My mom has lots of gut issues... My sister and I have tons. I have a vaccine damaged dog and that was enough for me. People think I'm off my rocker though. But I have vaccine damage... That's harder to ignore. My symptoms read like the adverse reactions portion of the rabies pamphlet.

A lot of my friends that are awake are older. My generation is so toxic, I think being awake is harder...among other issues.

On Jun 12, 2012 12:33 PM, " ez " <martis0425@...> wrote:

Amen!  So glad my mind/eyes are open, sometimes that's all I ask of my family/friends is to have an open mind, but it's just too much for some people, unfortunately.

Sent: Tue, June 12, 2012 12:14:53 PMSubject: Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

Yes ma'am! My eyes are open and I want them to stay that way. I May not know everything, but I'm willing to learn.Carlena Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. Andyes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

Guest guest

Maureen,

I think I would have.. but my parents.. no, never. I was told that when we chose not to vaccinate our youngest at all that my mother told someone that she hoped he would have severe reactions to a vaccine "preventable" disease. He never has had problems.. or antibiotics and will be 16 next month. :-)

Kim

KS

In a message dated 6/12/2012 11:19:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time, mrsvoltaire@... writes:

Would any of you listened to me in 1965 when the first measles vaccine was being used? Or your parents?

Guest guest

Lots of my contemporaries have grandchildren with autism and other problems that can be attributed to vaccines. I often wonder if they remember me. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: carlena <summershart@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 8:41 AM Subject: Re: Health Department contacting

County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

I'm not sure honestly. Before I had my daughter @ 19. I had no clue! I believed what I was taught in school that the gov't and the medical community look after us, they aren't gonna harm us. That was in grained for 12yrs of schooling, then half of my college classes had similar thinking teachers.

then my daughter was born, I saw and heard all these shots...If started thinking - man these are a lot for a wee babe. Assured they were fine (all the garbage they say.) then my son was born 2yrs later. Rules kept changing, and etc. And I my gut wasnt like what was happening, so I started staggering the shots, and starting to do research outside of these two groups of people.Then NO one around me, supported this change in thinking. I started to doubt myself. A young single mom. They are now 12 and 14.5yrs) Almost 6yrs ago we had our 3rd child.

I was now married, my husband was shocked at the gangster like the doctors would act about shots. Plus by this point I was having health issues - told IBS, later would find out it's Celiac Disease. We both started losing faith in some doctors....not alot, but some. (Believe it or not there are good doctors that believe in the oath they took.) so when was born, I wanted to stagger them....did she gave me such grief. He started reacting to the DTaP vaccine. We saw it, we were brushed off...... Fast forward to 15mos. He got it again...If He reacted sooo bad. He gave from the exorist a run for her money. Never knew someone that small could vomit THAT much,or that vomit could go THAT far across the room. He stopped breathing a few times. ER AND on call doctor said he's allergic to that vaccine. Must be reported and he MUST never get it again..

Our peds. Doctor refused to report it. The final straw at that same time was another thing she failed to do for my 2nd child. My husband and I were furious and we left. Never went back. That was about the same time Sheri recommend some books and links to read. I told my husband after reading this stuff that's it....since We are DONE with vaccines. He was like why? When I told him about the preservative used - asked him this "If I used anyone of these substances - I would be arrested for murder. What makes them suddenly okay in the manufacturing of vaccines? He didnt have an answer. He agreed no more shots.

Then 2yrs ago our youngest arrived. He is totally un-vaccinated, the older three haven't had any vaccines since. We've discover the baby, my oldest and I have Celiac disease and a much of other things.

My husband and I started seeing the connection between good NON- GMO, dye free, preservative free food and your health. Ever since I have been telling people about vaccines, food allergies and food when the topics come up.

and people are slowly waking up....doesn't but when you are alone questioning things, never really questioned things or authority for that matter. It's hard to go it alone.

Carlena

Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

On Jun 12, 2012 11:53 AM, "carlena" <summershart@...> wrote:

>

>We haven't been "free" for a long time. Our country's people have been sheeple for a very long time....it sometimes it takes a vaccine related reaction or a really bad food allergy like Gluten, dyes and etc. To give us the kick in the pants we tr

Guest guest

thanks all - once they are know these things, you can't go back

so glad there are many who want to learn

Sheri

At 09:14 AM 6/12/2012, you wrote:

>Yes ma'am! My eyes are open and I want them to stay that way. I May

>not know everything, but I'm willing to learn.

>

>Carlena

> Re: Health Department contacting County

>Prosecutor/Child Prote...

>

>I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And

>yes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

you can't un-ring a bell

Sheri

At 11:23 AM 6/12/2012, you wrote:

>You are so right Sheri. To back - is to willing want to be called a

>fool. To willingly allow harm to come to you and your loved ones.

>Whether they are human or furry.

>

>Carlena

> Re: Health Department contacting County

> >Prosecutor/Child Prote...

> >

> >I love groups like this where people are down the rabbit hole with me. And

> >yes, thank heavens for Sheri and those like her!!

> >

> >

> >

> >------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

thanks for sharing this

YES it is a full time job - it makes me crazy - I was in the food coop

the other day nearly in tears..............sorting through things that I

had been eating and looked closer and asked questions and found could

possibly feed GM corn to those chickens and those cows, with the meat I

thought was OK.....................makes me sick

Sheri

At 07:14 AM 6/13/2012, you wrote:

I just had this

discussion with my mother AGAIN last night, about our food

supply. She couldn't wait to tell me that my neice saw on a

TV show, and also my mother saw on another TV show, that the experts said

eating organic food doesn't really make a difference and that studies

show it doesn't make a difference. I cited the studies I knew about

showing that it does make a difference, and went into the whole thing

about how the label " organic, " doesn't automatically mean

something is a great choice, but how it shows the current powers that be

that we're not willing to just eat the crap they selling as food

today! Granted, those that only care about money, like Monsanto and

the larger food companies who have bought up the smaller, once honest

organic food companies to make money off the label " organic, "

and the government that allows all this crap, are just going to use the

organic food craze to make more money and try, and will, cut

corners. So, I think you still have to really check into and pay

attention to where this organic food is coming from, and hopefully you

can buy local and check yourself. And, unless you're growing

the food yourself, you never really know...you have to take someone at

their word. It's very frustrating.

I just bought nutritional yeast from my local health food store and when

I called the company because it listed beet molasses as an ingredient

(and I know sugar beets are largely GM), I found out that even though the

label on the product at the store said it was made using " cane sugar

and beet molasses, " the company told me they now use " corn

syrup and beet molasses. " I asked if it was GM and they said

they have no way of knowing but that's it's been tested and didn't show

any residue of GM ingredients. Well, I don't know how long ago it

was tested, how many times, or who tested it (probably the company

selling it), so I won't buy it any more.

It's a full time job to try to avoid GM and other crap!

Guest guest

Someone had asked about how to block your phone number. Besides the more well-known method of dialing *67 before the number, this link tells many other ways to block caller id as well: http://www.wikihow.com/Block-Caller-ID Also, some laws say you have to give the tenets or beliefs of the religion you say you have that keeps you from vaccinating. I ran into it this year when filing for my son going to college. There are some things that you can say, such as the following excerpt from the letter we wrote: (We got the inspiration from a website dedicated to helping people write these documents.) In accordance with the law, I am setting forth my specific religious belief which is in conflict with giving me vaccines for college. A conflict arises because my religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred, even that in the womb. (Jer. 1:5, Ps. 139:13) This, as well as God's commandment " Thou Shall Not Kill " applies to the practice of abortion. (Ex.20:13) The acceptance of these vaccines promotes abortion and violates the Sixth Commandment of " Thou Shall Not Kill. " WI-38 was created from the tissue of an aborted fetus and is used for the rubella portion of the MMR-II vaccine. RA 273 was created from the tissue of an aborted fetus, and is used for MMR-II vaccine. The Bible also states that as a believer, my body is His temple. As such, I believe that many of the ingredients in vaccines violate keeping the body/temple clean and free from impurities. (I Cor. 6:19-20) The Hepatitis-B vaccine protects against a disease that is only transmitted through multiple sexual partners or street IV drug users. The acceptance of this vaccine promotes sexual promiscuity and immoral behavior in direct contradiction to the teachings of my faith. (Eph 5:3) Amy

Guest guest

To be precise, it is thou shalt not commit murder, and I agree. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Dave & Amy Santarelli <santa6@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 3:01 PM Subject: Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote...

Someone had asked about how to block your phone number. Besides the more well-known method of dialing *67 before the number, this link tells many other ways to block caller id as well: http://www.wikihow.com/Block-Caller-ID Also, some laws say you have to give the tenets or beliefs of the religion you say you have that keeps you from vaccinating. I ran into it this year when filing for my son going to college. There are some things that you can say, such as the following excerpt from the letter we wrote: (We got the inspiration from a website dedicated to helping people write these documents.) In accordance with the law, I am setting forth my

specific religious belief which is in conflict with giving me vaccines for college. A conflict arises because my religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred, even that in the womb. (Jer. 1:5, Ps. 139:13) This, as well as God's commandment "Thou Shall Not Kill" applies to the practice of abortion. (Ex.20:13) The acceptance of these vaccines promotes abortion and violates the Sixth Commandment of "Thou Shall Not Kill." WI-38 was created from the tissue of an aborted fetus and is

used for the rubella portion of the MMR-II vaccine. RA 273 was created from the tissue of an aborted fetus, and is used for MMR-II vaccine. The Bible also states that as a believer, my body is His temple. As such, I believe that many of the ingredients in vaccines violate keeping the body/temple clean and free from impurities. (I Cor. 6:19-20) The Hepatitis-B vaccine protects against a disease that is only transmitted through multiple sexual partners or street IV drug users. The acceptance of this vaccine promotes sexual promiscuity and

immoral behavior in direct contradiction to the teachings of my faith. (Eph 5:3) Amy

Guest guest

At 04:01 PM 6/13/2012, you wrote:

Someone had asked about how to

block your phone number. Besides the more well-known method of

dialing *67 before the number, this link tells many other ways to block

caller id as well:

http://www.wikihow.com/Block-Caller-ID

Also, some laws say you have to give the tenets or beliefs of the

religion you say you have that keeps you from vaccinating. I ran

into it this year when filing for my son going to college.

Very rare - be sure it is the law

NY and Illinois are the only ones I know that have it in their

law.

Thanks for sharing this though for those states

What state was the college in?

Sheri

There are some things that you

can say, such as the following excerpt from the letter we wrote: (We got

the inspiration from a website dedicated to helping people write these

documents.)

In accordance with the law, I am setting forth my specific religious

belief which is in conflict with giving me vaccines for college.

A conflict arises because my religious convictions are predicated on the

belief that all life is sacred, even that in the womb. (Jer. 1:5, Ps.

139:13) This, as well as God's commandment " Thou Shall Not

Kill " applies to the practice of abortion. (Ex.20:13) The

acceptance of these vaccines promotes abortion and violates the Sixth

Commandment of " Thou Shall Not Kill. "

WI-38 was created from the tissue of an aborted fetus and is used

for the rubella portion of the MMR-II vaccine. RA 273 was

created from the tissue of an aborted fetus, and is used for

MMR-II vaccine. The Bible also states that as a believer, my

body is His temple. As such, I believe that many of the ingredients

in vaccines violate keeping the body/temple clean and free from

impurities. (I Cor. 6:19-20) The Hepatitis-B vaccine protects against a

disease that is only transmitted through multiple sexual partners or

street IV drug users. The acceptance of this vaccine promotes sexual

promiscuity and immoral behavior in direct contradiction to the teachings

of my faith. (Eph 5:3)

Amy

Guest guest

Yes, I’m from IL—one of the “lucky” ones.. They are so restrictive in many of their laws, except homeschooling—one of the few states with no laws in that area. Amy From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of Sheri NakkenSent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:32 PMVaccinations Subject: Re: Health Department contacting County Prosecutor/Child Prote... At 04:01 PM 6/13/2012, you wrote:Someone had asked about how to block your phone number. Besides the more well-known method of dialing *67 before the number, this link tells many other ways to block caller id as well: http://www.wikihow.com/Block-Caller-ID Also, some laws say you have to give the tenets or beliefs of the religion you say you have that keeps you from vaccinating. I ran into it this year when filing for my son going to college. Very rare - be sure it is the lawNY and Illinois are the only ones I know that have it in their law.Thanks for sharing this though for those statesWhat state was the college in?SheriThere are some things that you can say, such as the following excerpt from the letter we wrote: (We got the inspiration from a website dedicated to helping people write these documents.) In accordance with the law, I am setting forth my specific religious belief which is in conflict with giving me vaccines for college. A conflict arises because my religious convictions are predicated on the belief that all life is sacred, even that in the womb. (Jer. 1:5, Ps. 139:13) This, as well as God's commandment " Thou Shall Not Kill " applies to the practice of abortion. (Ex.20:13) The acceptance of these vaccines promotes abortion and violates the Sixth Commandment of " Thou Shall Not Kill. " WI-38 was created from the tissue of an aborted fetus and is used for the rubella portion of the MMR-II vaccine. RA 273 was created from the tissue of an aborted fetus, and is used for MMR-II vaccine. The Bible also states that as a believer, my body is His temple. As such, I believe that many of the ingredients in vaccines violate keeping the body/temple clean and free from impurities. (I Cor. 6:19-20) The Hepatitis-B vaccine protects against a disease that is only transmitted through multiple sexual partners or street IV drug users. The acceptance of this vaccine promotes sexual promiscuity and immoral behavior in direct contradiction to the teachings of my faith. (Eph 5:3) Amy

Guest guest

Sheri,

I just checked into three different items at my local coop and found problems with all of them! One was the nutritional yeast. The label said it was made from cane sugar and beet molasses...I called the company and found that NOW it's actually made with corn syrup and beet molasses (from sugar beets). I knew corn and sugar beets were two of the top GM products in US, so I asked if they were GM, and they said "we have no way of knowing, but they've been tested and there was no GM residue." They didn't know when or how often or by whom they were tested! It pissed me off! And I asked my coop to put a flyer and petition sheet up to require that GM products be labeled (before the whole nutritional yeast thing) and they took it, but never put it up. I know this belongs on ot4vax, but I just wanted to reply to your post because it's about the same thing. It makes me so mad, no one cares about our health being destroyed by vaccines, crap in our food, flouride, etc. Sometimes I want to give up....

Guest guest

We had corn flour in our sushi " wasabi " the other say. No wasabi, but horshradish, mustard, corn flour and spurulina. Never in it before. Started reacting and viola... Corn. This was at our coop. They refunded us. But that was the only place we " ate out " at. No more dining out for us...

On Jun 16, 2012 2:58 PM, <Kelloggs263@...> wrote:

Sheri,

I just checked into three different items at my local coop and found problems with all of them!  One was the nutritional yeast.  The label said it was made from cane sugar and beet molasses...I called the company and found that NOW it's actually made with corn syrup and beet molasses (from sugar beets).  I knew corn and sugar beets were two of the top GM products in US, so I asked if they were GM, and they said " we have no way of knowing, but they've been tested and there was no GM residue. "   They didn't know when or how often or by whom they were tested!  It pissed me off!  And I asked my coop to put a flyer and petition sheet up to require that GM products be labeled (before the whole nutritional yeast thing) and they took it, but never put it up.  I know this belongs on ot4vax, but I just wanted to reply to your post because it's about the same thing.  It makes me so mad, no one cares about our health being destroyed by vaccines, crap in our food, flouride, etc.   Sometimes I want to give up....