RemedySpot.com

Fw: HEALTH DEPT. RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I should have said also that I agree with Katrina. ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Vicki Geraci <vicki.geraci@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 2:23 PM Subject: Re: HEALTH DEPT. RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION

I have been listening to the dialog. I have been embroiled in a difficult vaccine confrontation for some time now. The legal advice I have received is that a religious exemption is protected by the First Amendment and therefore is higher authority than the state's interest. The catch seems to be that all discussion should defend the religious exemption, not necessarily why or what we believe, but that it is based on your beliefs, not any church doctrine. Do not get into any discussions about the safety/lack of safety of immunizations. That is irrelevant in court. The is no higher protection in America than the First Amendment. Vicki From: Katrina <paralegalactivist@...> vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:07 AM Subject: Re: HEALTH DEPT. RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION

Greetings!

She,doesn't have to be part of an organized religion to claim a religious exemption and we do not have to understand her personal religios belief. It's not for anyone to judge. It can only make sense to her and she doesn't have give her religion a name.

A person can be part of an organized religion and have different religious beliefs as crazy as it may sound.

Religious exemptions in my opinion are the safest exemptions. Both of my children are exempt from their pediatricians administering to them and my school aged daughter is exempt from school because of our religious beliefs. We're in NY and I believe she's in NY as well.

It is very important to research this topic and be very informed because the system will try you. I know very well because I've been tried several times but I stood my ground and I'm very tenacious when it comes to my rights and I implore others to be the same way. We are living in a doggy dog world.

If I can be of any assistance to the group let me know. EACH ONE TEACH ONE. I have no problem sharing the knowledge.

Katrina

------------------------------

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 9:23 AM EDT free.born39 wrote:

>I'm not sure what state you are in but has everyone already forgotten the religious exemption? She should be able to say her reason is not only for religious exemption but also if her child was injured or she feels he would be further injured she should contact a pro-choice doctor and get him to sign something saying that the child's immune system cannot handle any more vaccines.

>

>AS I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION, WHAT RELIGION IS IT THAT DOES NOT VACCINATE? DOES ANYONE KNOW? I realize that God would not want us to put this garbage in our bodies, but are there any specific religions? If the Prosecutor asks why she got the first round she could say, she just joined such and such religion and find a pastor to testify.

>

>I would also threaten a civil rights/constitutional rights federal lawsuit which you can file for free in Federal Court if you don't have income. The constitutional amendments I would claim would be the 13th which they are prohibiting your right to be free from involuntary servitude and also the religious exemption.

>