RemedySpot.com

Re: Ceftin 500 mg & pregnancy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Try to avoid antibiotics during pregnancy if possible. Anything that can alter your gut flora during pregnancy can affect baby and can weaken/alter baby's immune function. See my book: A Compromised Generation. Try more natural ways to combat infection such as cranberry and boost the immune system (including clean up diet; no sugar!), take probiotics. Also see Epidemic Answers www.epidemicanswers.org Beth LambertSent from my iPhoneOn May 19, 2012, at 3:34 PM, "sjspas" <stacyjspence@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly related to vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed child and currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will also be unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep myself healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been prescribed Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite frankly, I am horrified to take this. Of course my dr and info online say that there is no proven risk of this medication to an unborn baby. So of course my thought is "yeah right...just like there is no proven risks of autism to your child from vaccInes right!" We all know how western meds can sometimes fix one problem, then create another medical problem.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has had some experiences with this medicine particularly if you were pregnant. Or does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative safe method to clear this up. Thank you all for your responses.

=

Guest guest

I don't know if there are studies for the use of Larix in pregnancy either, but I'd take that in a heartbeat over antibiotics. Homeopathics should be safe, too. And drink a lot of water.

Winnie Ceftin 500 mg & pregnancyVaccinations > Hello All,> I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly related > to vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed child and > currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will also be > unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep myself > healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been > prescribed Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite > frankly, I am horrified to take this. Of course my dr and info > online say that there is no proven risk of this medication to an > unborn baby. So of course my thought is "yeah right...just like > there is no proven risks of autism to your child from vaccInes > right!" We all know how western meds can sometimes fix one > problem, then create another medical problem.> > Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has had some experiences with > this medicine particularly if you were pregnant. Or does anyone > have any recommendations for an alternative safe method to clear > this up. Thank you all for your responses. > > > >

Guest guest

D mannose is effective againsts UTIs. Google it and see if its safe during pregnancy. here's dr mercola's article on it. http://products.mercola.com/d-mannose/ but the web is full of infohth,Jen FlickOn May 19, 2012, at 4:34 PM, wharrison@... wrote:

I don't know if there are studies for the use of Larix in pregnancy either, but I'd take that in a heartbeat over antibiotics. Homeopathics should be safe, too. And drink a lot of water.

Winnie Ceftin 500 mg & pregnancyVaccinations > Hello All,> I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly related > to vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed child and > currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will also be > unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep myself > healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been > prescribed Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite > frankly, I am horrified to take this. Of course my dr and info > online say that there is no proven risk of this medication to an > unborn baby. So of course my thought is "yeah right...just like > there is no proven risks of autism to your child from vaccInes > right!" We all know how western meds can sometimes fix one > problem, then create another medical problem.> > Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has had some experiences with > this medicine particularly if you were pregnant. Or does anyone > have any recommendations for an alternative safe method to clear > this up. Thank you all for your responses. > > > >

Guest guest

Don't forget cranberry - not cranberry juice cocktail but real cranberry juice which can be quite tart or you can get cranberry tablets. Lots of water like Winnie says and high doses of vitamin C are excellent for any infection as well as garlic.There are ALWAYS alternatives to antibiotics and one course of antibiotics can destroy your gut flora for up to three years. Unless it's an absolute emergency, think twice about taking them.Al the best,MerylOn 20/05/2012, at 5:58 AM, Lambert wrote:

Try to avoid antibiotics during pregnancy if possible. Anything that can alter your gut flora during pregnancy can affect baby and can weaken/alter baby's immune function. See my book: A Compromised Generation. Try more natural ways to combat infection such as cranberry and boost the immune system (including clean up diet; no sugar!), take probiotics. Also see Epidemic Answers www.epidemicanswers.org Beth LambertSent from my iPhoneOn May 19, 2012, at 3:34 PM, "sjspas" <stacyjspence@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly related to vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed child and currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will also be unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep myself healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been prescribed Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite frankly, I am horrified to take this. Of course my dr and info online say that there is no proven risk of this medication to an unborn baby. So of course my thought is "yeah right...just like there is no proven risks of autism to your child from vaccInes right!" We all know how western meds can sometimes fix one problem, then create another medical problem.

Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has had some experiences with this medicine particularly if you were pregnant. Or does anyone have any recommendations for an alternative safe method to clear this up. Thank you all for your responses.

=

Meryl Dorey,SpokespersonThe Australian Vaccination Network, Inc.Investigate before you vaccinateEditor,Living Wisdom MagazineFamily, Health, EnvironmentPO Box 177BANGALOW NSW 2479AUSTRALIAhttp://www.avn.org.auhttp://www.living-wisdom.comPhone: 02 6687 1699 FAX 02 6687 2032skype: ivmmagFreedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them -- and then, the opportunity to choose. - C. MillsThe authority of any governing institution must stop at its citizen's skin. - Gloria SteinemWe rely on the help and support of our members and subscribers to continue offering our services freely and without prejudice.Please consider helping us by joining the AVN as a member. Go to http://www.avn.org.au to become a member or donate to support our work.We also sell books, videos and DVDs on vaccination and other health issues. Go to http://shop.avn.org.au/ for more details.

Guest guest

The best that the FDA can do is to say that the drug is GRAS, generally regarded as safe, which means nothing. Safe for what? ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: sjspas <stacyjspence@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:34 AM Subject: Ceftin 500 mg & pregnancy

Hello All,

Guest guest

At 12:34 PM 5/19/2012, you wrote:

>Hello All,

>I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly related to

>vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed child and

>currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will also be

>unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep myself

>healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been prescribed

>Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite frankly, I am

>horrified to take this.

As well you should be - nothing is safe in pregnancy even though they

tell you it is.

Homeopathic treatment works very well, and if it is e-coli that is

found, d-mannose works well. Do you know what cultured out of it?

I will send some homeopathic info - see if there is ONE remedy that

sounds the most like your symptoms

Sheri

listowner

Guest guest

Thank you Sheri...Thank you all for your feedback! It has really helped to lower my anxiety. Sheri, I will ck out your other links. Thanks!On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Sheri Nakken <vaccinedangers@...> wrote:

At 12:34 PM 5/19/2012, you wrote:

>Hello All,

>I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly related to

>vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed child and

>currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will also be

>unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep myself

>healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been prescribed

>Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite frankly, I am

>horrified to take this.

As well you should be - nothing is safe in pregnancy even though they

tell you it is.

Homeopathic treatment works very well, and if it is e-coli that is

found, d-mannose works well. Do you know what cultured out of it?

I will send some homeopathic info - see if there is ONE remedy that

sounds the most like your symptoms

Sheri

listowner

Guest guest

I would be cautious about Vit. C in pregnancy, though, because of bleeding.

Winnie Re: Ceftin 500 mg & pregnancyVaccinations > Don't forget cranberry - not cranberry juice cocktail but real > cranberry juice which can be quite tart or you can get cranberry > tablets. Lots of water like Winnie says and high doses of > vitamin C are excellent for any infection as well as garlic.> > There are ALWAYS alternatives to antibiotics and one course of > antibiotics can destroy your gut flora for up to three years. > Unless it's an absolute emergency, think twice about taking them.> > Al the best,> Meryl> > On 20/05/2012, at 5:58 AM, Lambert wrote:> > > > > Try to avoid antibiotics during pregnancy if possible. > Anything that can alter your gut flora during pregnancy can > affect baby and can weaken/alter baby's immune function. See > my book: A Compromised Generation. Try more natural ways to > combat infection such as cranberry and boost the immune system > (including clean up diet; no sugar!), take probiotics. Also see > Epidemic Answers www.epidemicanswers.org > > Beth Lambert> > > > > > Sent from my iPhone> > > > On May 19, 2012, at 3:34 PM, "sjspas" > wrote:> > >> > >> Hello All,> >> I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly > related to vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed > child and currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will > also be unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep > myself healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been > prescribed Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite > frankly, I am horrified to take this. Of course my dr and info > online say that there is no proven risk of this medication to an > unborn baby. So of course my thought is "yeah right...just like > there is no proven risks of autism to your child from vaccInes > right!" We all know how western meds can sometimes fix one > problem, then create another medical problem.> >> > >> Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has had some experiences > with this medicine particularly if you were pregnant. Or does > anyone have any recommendations for an alternative safe method > to clear this up. Thank you all for your responses. > >> > >> > >> > > => > > > > > Meryl Dorey,> Spokesperson> The Australian Vaccination Network, Inc.> Investigate before you vaccinate> Editor,> Living Wisdom Magazine> Family, Health, Environment> PO Box 177> BANGALOW NSW 2479> AUSTRALIA> http://www.avn.org.au> http://www.living-wisdom.com> Phone: 02 6687 1699 > FAX 02 6687 2032> skype: ivmmag> > Freedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; > neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set > alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate > the available choices, to argue over them -- and then, the > opportunity to choose. - C. Mills> > The authority of any governing institution must stop at its > citizen's skin. - Gloria Steinem> > We rely on the help and support of our members and subscribers > to continue offering our services freely and without prejudice.> > Please consider helping us by joining the AVN as a member. Go to > http://www.avn.org.au to become a member or donate to support > our work.> > We also sell books, videos and DVDs on vaccination and other > health issues. Go to http://shop.avn.org.au/ for more details.> > > > >

Guest guest

bleeding?

Sheri

At 06:41 AM 5/20/2012, you wrote:

I would be cautious about Vit. C

in pregnancy, though, because of bleeding.

Winnie

Re: Ceftin 500 mg & pregnancy

Vaccinations

> Don't forget cranberry - not cranberry juice cocktail but real

> cranberry juice which can be quite tart or you can get cranberry

> tablets. Lots of water like Winnie says and high doses of

> vitamin C are excellent for any infection as well as garlic.

>

> There are ALWAYS alternatives to antibiotics and one course of

> antibiotics can destroy your gut flora for up to three years.

> Unless it's an absolute emergency, think twice about taking

them.

>

> Al the best,

> Meryl

>

> On 20/05/2012, at 5:58 AM, Lambert wrote:

>

> >

> > Try to avoid antibiotics during pregnancy if possible.

> Anything that can alter your gut flora during pregnancy can

> affect baby and can weaken/alter baby's immune function. See

> my book: A Compromised Generation. Try more natural ways to

> combat infection such as cranberry and boost the immune system

> (including clean up diet; no sugar!), take probiotics. Also see

> Epidemic Answers

www.epidemicanswers.org

> > Beth Lambert

> >

> >

> > Sent from my iPhone

> >

> > On May 19, 2012, at 3:34 PM, " sjspas "

> wrote:>

> >>

> >> Hello All,

> >> I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly

> related to vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed

> child and currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will

> also be unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep

> myself healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been

> prescribed Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite

> frankly, I am horrified to take this. Of course my dr and info

> online say that there is no proven risk of this medication to an

> unborn baby. So of course my thought is " yeah right...just like

> there is no proven risks of autism to your child from vaccInes

> right! " We all know how western meds can sometimes fix one

> problem, then create another medical problem.

> >>

> >> Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has had some experiences

> with this medicine particularly if you were pregnant. Or does

> anyone have any recommendations for an alternative safe method

> to clear this up. Thank you all for your responses.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> > =

> >

> >

>

> Meryl Dorey,

> Spokesperson

> The Australian Vaccination Network, Inc.

> Investigate before you vaccinate

> Editor,

> Living Wisdom Magazine

> Family, Health, Environment

> PO Box

Guest guest

I was told to be cautious about high doses of C during pregnancy because of it's blood-thinning capability. Maybe that's more of a concern during early pregnancy and risk of miscarriages? I never liked taking too much of anything then.

Winnie

Re: Ceftin 500 mg & pregnancy> >Vaccinations > >> > > Don't forget cranberry - not cranberry juice cocktail but real> > > cranberry juice which can be quite tart or you can get cranberry> > > tablets. Lots of water like Winnie says and high doses of> > > vitamin C are excellent for any infection as well as garlic.> > >> > > There are ALWAYS alternatives to antibiotics and one course of> > > antibiotics can destroy your gut flora for up to three years.> > > Unless it's an absolute emergency, think twice about taking them.> > >> > > Al the best,> > > Meryl> > >> > > On 20/05/2012, at 5:58 AM, Lambert wrote:> > >> > > >> > > > Try to avoid antibiotics during pregnancy if possible.> > > Anything that can alter your gut flora during pregnancy can> > > affect baby and can weaken/alter baby's immune function. See> > > my book: A Compromised Generation. Try more natural ways to> > > combat infection such as cranberry and boost the immune system> > > (including clean up diet; no sugar!), take probiotics. Also see> > > Epidemic Answers www.epidemicanswers.org> > > > Beth Lambert> > > >> > > >> > > > Sent from my iPhone> > > >> > > > On May 19, 2012, at 3:34 PM, "sjspas"> > > wrote:>> > > >>> > > >> Hello All,> > > >> I apologize in advance as this is not an issue directly> > > related to vaccines. However, I'm a mom of a 2 yr old unvaxed> > > child and currently expecting my 2nd in about 4 weeks who will> > > also be unvaxed. Through both pregnancies i've managed to keep> > > myself healthy and avoid all meds until now. Recently I've been> > > prescribed Ceftin 500 mg for a mild bladder infection. Quite> > > frankly, I am horrified to take this. Of course my dr and info> > > online say that there is no proven risk of this medication > to an> > > unborn baby. So of course my thought is "yeah right...just like> > > there is no proven risks of autism to your child from vaccInes> > > right!" We all know how western meds can sometimes fix one> > > problem, then create another medical problem.> > > >>> > > >> Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has had some experiences> > > with this medicine particularly if you were pregnant. Or does> > > anyone have any recommendations for an alternative safe method> > > to clear this up. Thank you all for your responses.> > > >>> > > >> > > > >>> > > > => > > >> > > >> > >> > > Meryl Dorey,> > > Spokesperson> > > The Australian Vaccination Network, Inc.> > > Investigate before you vaccinate> > > Editor,> > > Living Wisdom Magazine> > > Family, Health, Environment> > > PO Box> >> >>