RemedySpot.com

RE: mormons/ LDS was: Re: HEALTH DEPT. RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am LDS and I don’t vax. I too can’t understand the person who think it’s OK to inject these toxins but I find so many parents just trust their doctor and being LDS.. we’re not immune to the white coat syndrome.. b/c the lie of health care and doctors is so embedded. I have many LDS friends who still vax. They think I’m weird for not. one I said she probably would trust them until they injured her child. She thought I was crazy. Now she’s got a vaccine injured child…so it opened her mind a bit but she still “selectively” vaxxes. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! Care packages, holiday baskets, relaxation baskets: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...> Mormons reject caffeine, cola, tea, coffee, cigarettes, so why would they want vaccine crap in their bodies?> Yes, exactly my stand. Why would you be so careful with what you eat/inhale and then inject poisons? But then again, so many don't even know what good, healthy food is. Avoiding the above is a start, but if you are eating junk food -or fill in the blank - you are still hurting your health. Many mormons don't understand our view against vaccinations, but then I have to tell myself that they also don't understand why I don't like my kids eating msg, sugar (esp the artifical variety and the real stuff only on occasion), processed foods, white flour the list goes on.........

Guest guest

You could mention abortion to them because LDS are officially against termination of pregnancy and many of the vaccines, current and ones in research stages are cultured on aborted fetal tissue so technically someone who is LDS cannot have these. It should be brought up with the church because they don't even know about it. I'm not LDS but I did get a religious leaflet given to me by one of the young men on a 'mission' and it said something like 'we have peace of mind because today we can immunize our children against measles and other deadly diseases...immunize your child spiritually by joining the LDS church' (or something along those lines). I was outraged by the leaflet and asked the young men about the churches position on abortion. I was told they are categorically against it, so I told

them the MMR is made with aborted fetus and I gave them a book I wrote on vaccines. They were extremely shocked.Joanna. From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...> Vaccinations Sent: Friday, 15 June 2012, 5:00 Subject: RE: "mormons"/ LDS was: Re: HEALTH DEPT. RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION

I am LDS and I don’t vax. I too can’t understand the person who think it’s OK to inject these toxins but I find so many parents just trust their doctor and being LDS.. we’re not immune to the white coat syndrome.. b/c the lie of health care and doctors is so embedded. I have many LDS friends who still vax. They think I’m weird for not. one I said she probably would trust them until they injured her child. She thought I was crazy. Now she’s got a vaccine injured child…so it opened her mind a bit but she still “selectively†vaxxes. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to

8 kids and an online store! Care packages, holiday baskets, relaxation baskets: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...> Mormons reject caffeine, cola, tea, coffee, cigarettes, so why would they want vaccine crap in their bodies?> Yes, exactly my stand.

Why would you be so careful with what you eat/inhale and then inject poisons? But then again, so many don't even know what good, healthy food is. Avoiding the above is a start, but if you are eating junk food -or fill in the blank - you are still hurting your health. Many mormons don't understand our view against vaccinations, but then I have to tell myself that they also don't understand why I don't like my kids eating msg, sugar (esp the artifical variety and the real stuff only on occasion), processed foods, white flour the list goes on.........