RemedySpot.com

Re: just wanted to share, it's sad really

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My friend had a baby 4 weeks after I had my dd and I've just avoided asking if she got shots... She knows my baby hasn't seen a ped yet (4 months old) so she knows where I stand but I would hate to think of her precious daughter getting all that poison. It's hard being friends with people who vax... Jen Flick in PASent from my iPhoneOn Jun 14, 2012, at 11:09 AM, K05corne <K05CORNE@...> wrote:

yep when i told old ped 6 shots is to many she said its just 5. no thanks i will passSent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch --- just wanted to share, it's sad really From: Anne <kacooster@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > CC:

Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started to talk with another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I was talking with her and she said"oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 shots yesterday " 5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little baby, SOOO sad :( I haven't vaxed in over 6 years I had no idea they received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible. ~Anne

Guest guest

I have a hard time being friends w/ people who vax and on one hand other than that we get along great..it’s hard to just say ‘well what works for you’ because I know it’s such poison. .this is not about which toothpaste to use or which kind of lettuce makes the best sandwich yk? We’re talking YOU ARE putting POISON into your child INTO!!.. no on, around, under IN… I just get sooooooooo.. I would not have any friends at all b/c we don’t talk about it. there was one mom at church she didn’t either. didn’t know that til they were leaving. I don’t bring it up. Too many do. I know exactly how you feel and I wish I could just cut off a friendship for them poisoning. I had a friend that was like that for spanking. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! Care packages, holiday baskets,  relaxation baskets:  http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Two weeks?? All they give before one month is one Hep B at birth. What shots could the baby possibly have gotten at two weeks? At two months maybe, and then the "five" shots are really 7-8: (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/child/0-6yrs-schedule-pr.pdf)

And once upon a time when only a very few vaccines were given, excessive sleepiness was considered a serious side effect at least of the old DPT. Then that became so common as to be "normal" and not listed (at least as of the 1990's).

Winnie just wanted to share, it's sad really"Vaccinations " > Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started > to talk with another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I > was talking with her and she said"oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 > shots yesterday " 5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little > baby, SOOO sad :( I haven't vaxed in over 6 years I had no > idea they received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible.> > ~Anne

Guest guest

What on earth are they giving at 2 weeks? I've not heard of this either! On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM, <wharrison@...> wrote:

Two weeks?? All they give before one month is one Hep B at birth. What shots could the baby possibly have gotten at two weeks? At two months maybe, and then the " five " shots are really 7-8: (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/downloads/child/0-6yrs-schedule-pr.pdf)

And once upon a time when only a very few vaccines were given, excessive sleepiness was considered a serious side effect at least of the old DPT. Then that became so common as to be " normal " and not listed (at least as of the 1990's).

Winnie just wanted to share, it's sad really " Vaccinations "

> Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started > to talk with another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I > was talking with her and she said " oh he's soo sleepy he had 5

> shots yesterday "   5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little > baby, SOOO sad :(   I haven't vaxed in over  6 years I had no > idea they received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible.>  > ~Anne

Guest guest

at 2 weeks? oh my god - they start at 2 months - the baby must have

been 2 months?

yes they give that many and he is sleepy from brain

involvement

Sheri

At 06:11 AM 6/14/2012, you wrote:

Last

night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started to talk with

another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I was talking with her and

she said " oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 shots yesterday "

5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little baby, SOOO sad :( I