RemedySpot.com

Re: just wanted to share, it's sad really>Jen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It REALLY is hard, I have several that know I do not vax and they think I am SOOOO horrible to my children that I would put them in harms way to NOT vax. Ohhh if they only would realize what they are doing. My one friend has 2 boys and they each have all sorts of health problems but one of the things that makes me the most sad is she will not let them go outside at all, and there skin is so white you can see all of the veins through it. If they do go outside it is ONLY for a couple of mins. and she loads them with TONS of sunscreen. So sad. She knows I don't use sun screen and she thinks I'm crazy for that

too. Oh well, all I can do is pray and hope she see's that what I am doing makes more sense. Anne From: Flickinger <mrsflickinger@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Thursday, June

14, 2012 11:32 AM Subject: Re: just wanted to share, it's sad really

My friend had a baby 4 weeks after I had my dd and I've just avoided asking if she got shots... She knows my baby hasn't seen a ped yet (4 months old) so she knows where I stand but I would hate to think of her precious daughter getting all that poison. It's hard being friends with people who vax... Jen Flick in PASent from my iPhoneOn Jun 14, 2012, at 11:09 AM, K05corne <K05CORNE@...> wrote:

yep when i told old ped 6 shots is to many she said its just 5. no thanks i will passSent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch --- just wanted to share, it's sad really From: Anne <kacooster@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > CC:

Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started to talk with another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I was talking with her and she said"oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 shots yesterday " 5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little baby, SOOO sad :( I haven't vaxed in over 6 years I had no idea they received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible. ~Anne

Guest guest

because the air, she is freaked out about there asthma, and the heat and the sun, and the bugs, she wants him to live in a bubble. When they are inside she takes his "outside" privileges away if he is bad, or that is the punishment for anything really. So this little 8yr. boy never sees the sun or breathes the air. In there house all the shades are pulled shut, it is very depressing. From: "harleysc@..." <harleysc@...> Vaccinations Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 10:57 AM Subject: Re: just wanted to share, it's sad really>Jen

Why won't she let them go outside?

Alina

>

>

> Â

> >

> >yep when i told old ped 6 shots is to many she said its just 5. no thanks i will pass

> >

> >Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch

> >

> >

> >--- just wanted to share, it's sad really

> >From: Anne <kacooster@...>

> >"mailto:Vaccinations%40" <mailto:Vaccinations%40>

> >CC:

> >

> >

> >Â

> >Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started to talk with another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I was talking with her and she said"oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 shots yesterday " 5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little baby, SOOO sad :(  I haven't vaxed in over  6 years I had no idea they received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible.

> >Â

> >~Anne

>

Guest guest

Ugh, that does sound depressing! Poor boy! :(On Jun 15, 2012, at 12:54 PM, Anne <kacooster@...> wrote:

because the air, she is freaked out about there asthma, and the heat and the sun, and the bugs, she wants him to live in a bubble. When they are inside she takes his "outside" privileges away if he is bad, or that is the punishment for anything really. So this little 8yr. boy never sees the sun or breathes the air. In there house all the shades are pulled shut, it is very depressing. From: "harleysc@..." <harleysc@...> Vaccinations Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 10:57 AM Subject: Re: just wanted to share, it's sad really>Jen

Alina

>

>

> Â

> >

> >yep when i told old ped 6 shots is to many she said its just 5. no thanks i will pass

> >

> >

> >

> >"mailto:Vaccinations%40" <mailto:Vaccinations%40>

> >CC:

> >

> >

> >Â

> >Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started to talk with another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I was talking with her and she said"oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 shots yesterday " 5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little baby, SOOO sad :(  I haven't vaxed in over  6 years I had no idea they received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible.

> >Â

> >~Anne

>

Guest guest

sounds like the mom could use some homeopathic treatment.

Sheri

At 10:54 AM 6/15/2012, you wrote:

because the air, she is freaked

out about there asthma, and the heat and the sun, and the bugs, she wants

him to live in a bubble. When they are inside she takes his

" outside " privileges away if he is bad, or that is the

punishment for anything really. So this little 8yr. boy never sees the

sun or breathes the air. In there house all the shades are pulled shut,

it is very depressing.

<harleysc@...>

Vaccinations

Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 10:57 AM

Subject: Re: just wanted to share, it's sad

really>Jen

Alina

>

>

> Â

> >

> >yep when i told old ped 6 shots is to many she said its just 5.

no thanks i will pass

> >

> >

> >

> >To:

"

mailto:Vaccinations%40 "

<

mailto:Vaccinations%40>

> >CC:

> >

> >

> >Â

> >Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started

to talk with another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I was talking

with her and she said " oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 shots yesterday

" Â 5!!!!! OH my heart breaks for that little baby, SOOO sad

:(  I haven't vaxed in over  6 years I had no idea they

received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible.

> >Â

> >~Anne

>

Guest guest

My heart breaks every time I hear of little ones getting their shots. It is hard

to listen to people say the things they do. Even a couple very close friends

I've tried to point out the obvious and oh no, it could never be the shots :(

> >

> >

> >  

> > >

> > >yep when i told old ped 6 shots is to many she said its just 5. no thanks i

will pass

> > >

> > >Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch

> > >

> > >

> > >--- just wanted to share, it's sad really

> > >From: Anne <kacooster@>

> > > " Vaccinations " <Vaccinations >

> > >CC:

> > >

> > >

> > > 

> > >Last night I was at a function with 2 of my boys and I started to talk with

another mom she had a 2 week old baby boy, and I was talking with her and she

said " oh he's soo sleepy he had 5 shots yesterday "   5!!!!! OH my heart breaks

for that little baby, SOOO sad :(   I haven't vaxed in over  6 years I had no

idea they received 5 at 1 time, it's horrible.

> > > 

> > >~Anne

> >

>