RemedySpot.com

Re: phone call on Saturday morning ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So what did you say to them? You don’t have children that age, do you? So was this a call they are making to lots of people, just fishing?Amy From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of maureen gradvohlSent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:48 PMVaccinations Subject: phone call on Saturday morning ... ... from the CDC enquiring as to whether or not the children under four years of age in my household are fully vaccinated. WTF is going on? What government agency calls on a Saturday morning equiring as to the health of the occupants?

Guest guest

I gues they know you might not be home during the week

Just say NOYB None of your business

Sheri

At 07:48 PM 6/16/2012, you wrote:

.... from the CDC

enquiring as to whether or not the children under four years of age in my

household are fully vaccinated.

WTF is going on?

What government agency calls on a Saturday morning equiring as to the

health of the occupants?

Guest guest

Yes, phishing. My children are grown, but whatever is going on in my household is noneofanyone'sbusiness. I said, "1, there are privacy laws covered by HIPAA that should legally prohibit this kind of anonymous call and, and 2, it is none of his business, period. "A friend told me that the CDC/government hires telemarketing firms to handle this kind of work. Yes, my little ones are no longer little. Still, this call is disturbing. I guess I have to get caller id. Or change my number. Again. I am just asking if this happens to anyone else here and if you think my answer was

sufficient.Thank you. From: Dave & Amy Santarelli <santa6@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:37 PM Subject: RE: phone call on Saturday morning ...

So what did you say to them? You don’t have children that age, do you? So was this a call they are making to lots of people, just fishing?Amy From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of maureen gradvohlSent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:48 PMVaccinations Subject: phone call on Saturday morning ... ... from the CDC enquiring as to whether or not the children under four years of age in my household are fully vaccinated. WTF

is going on? What government agency calls on a Saturday morning equiring as to the health of the occupants?

Guest guest

oh wow. they are calling people now.. what is going on. that is scary.. oh my did they give you a hard time ? From: Dave & Amy Santarelli <santa6@...> Vaccinations Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 11:37 PM Subject: RE: phone call on Saturday morning ...

So what did you say to them? You don’t have children that age, do you? So was this a call they are making to lots of people, just fishing?Amy From: Vaccinations [mailto:Vaccinations ] On Behalf Of maureen gradvohlSent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:48 PMVaccinations Subject: phone call on Saturday morning ... ... from the CDC enquiring as to whether or not the children under four years of age in my household are fully vaccinated. WTF

is going on? What government agency calls on a Saturday morning equiring as to the health of the occupants?