RemedySpot.com

Re: I'd like to ask these people a question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , Depending on how deep you dig in some areas, it is understood that the government actually does "own" us. This is through the 14th amendment to the Constitution and removal of the Family Bible as the record keeper (replaced by Birth Certificates). And depending on how deep down this hole you go, you will be introduced to Maritime Law and how it has replaced constitutional law in our courts and how a Birth Certificate is literally translated into Maritime Law as the transfer of property from the ship (the Mother - her waters) to the state (where the birth certificate is located). Depending on how far you travel on this very strange yellow brick road, (if you decide to) you will also find that this all has a lot to do with the instatement of the Federal Reserve, debt to England from the Revolutionary war (which per this line of reasoning funded both sides of that particular war - but not only that war). And per this line of investigation/reasoning we, the people, are chattel of the state since the states as they were originally colonized (republics) are no longer such. Take it for what you will. I have a good friend that is into all of this and has shared his understudying with me. He's been studying this for many years. He is a very intelligent man, and I have been able to verify the things I have had the time to look into. For example, I looked into the US Code and found that "The United States of America" is first and for most, a corporation.Just another perspective. Rights as they are accepted in our culture are a myth. We do have them, they do exist, but they are being systematically overshadowed by contracts and statutes to "protect us" from the big scary bogey man, whoever or whatever the flavor of the year/generation is. namasteOn Jun 12, 2012, at 4:51 PM, <bluheron@...> wrote:

Over the years, my kids are now 19 and 16, and when asked if they had their shots, I say yes they are up to date, in my opinion they are, NONE is up to date with me!

But if I was pushed like some are now, like with the rabies shot, I would like to ask those people if slavery is still going on today, because they do not OWN my children, how can they insist they get any shots! NO ONE owns another person, NO ONE can make me put poison into my sons, NO ONE can do that to me or my sons! The government does not OWN anyone! What gives them the right!?!?

Western NY