RemedySpot.com

Re: Arlynn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for your kind email. I was wondering did the health department get involved with you all? If so, what all di they ask you to do, tell, etc? Thank you for the helpful information and will definitely be visiting the health food store this weekend. ----- Re: Hello!Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:33:03 -0700Dear : I am sorry your family is going thru this right now. We had it over the winter, not an easy illness but easy enough to get over given the right supplements and rest. We used Vit.D3 (Carlsson drops about 4000IU per day), Vit.C (about 5 grams per day) and also took Astragalus tincture according to the bottle directions and Echinacea/Goldenseal Herbs for Kids tincture according to bottle directions. We did a LOT of couch sitting and sleeping. We drank bone broths with lots of fresh garlic and ginger in the broths, which are very healing. My kids were over it in 2 weeks and I took 3 weeks to get fully over it. If you start now you could be over it shortly. I wouldn't mention it to anyone, they think taking vitamins is for quacks or something? Oh and we also used Tea Tree and Lavender Essential Oils, I put a few drops on like perfume under our ears where the lymph glands were swollen from fighting the illness. It does help. I would be really careful though to not use a lot for a kidney compromised person as Lavender can be hard on the kidneys. Wishing you a quick healing! - Arlynn------------------------------------

Guest guest

no, we have a great naturally minded M.D. just for these kinds of reasons.On Jul 20, 2012, at 1:46 PM, wrote:

Thank you for your kind email. I was wondering did the health department get involved with you all? If so, what all di they ask you to do, tell, etc? Thank you for the helpful information and will definitely be visiting the health food store this weekend. ----- Re: Hello!Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:33:03 -0700Dear : I am sorry your family is going thru this right now. We had it over the winter, not an easy illness but easy enough to get over given the right supplements and rest. We used Vit.D3 (Carlsson drops about 4000IU per day), Vit.C (about 5 grams per day) and also took Astragalus tincture according to the bottle directions and Echinacea/Goldenseal Herbs for Kids tincture according to bottle directions. We did a LOT of couch sitting and sleeping. We drank bone broths with lots of fresh garlic and ginger in the broths, which are very healing. My kids were over it in 2 weeks and I took 3 weeks to get fully over it. If you start now you could be over it shortly. I wouldn't mention it to anyone, they think taking vitamins is for quacks or something? Oh and we also used Tea Tree and Lavender Essential Oils, I put a few drops on like perfume under our ears where the lymph glands were swollen from fighting the illness. It does help. I would be really careful though to not use a lot for a kidney compromised person as Lavender can be hard on the kidneys. Wishing you a quick healing! - Arlynn------------------------------------