RemedySpot.com

Need help with astragalus and thuja dosages

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, the info on the bottle says15-30 drops 2-4 times a day for thuja and 30-40 drops 2-4 times a day for astragalus. I am not sure if this applies to people of all ages and weights? I thought it would be more based on weight? Can anyone help... My son is 7 an 84 pounds. I have no books yet for guidance and also have never tried these things before. The only homeopathics I gave him were when he was teething and he broke out in hives. Haven't tried since.Thanks, On Jun 26, 2012, at 12:52 PM, Arlynn J Liebster <abfabinc@...> wrote:

I would start NOW with upping my child's Vitamin D levels and Vitamin C levels and Vitamin B spectrum levels. These are the natural ways of improving immunity; vaccinating with good health - if you will <g>. Going out in the sun without sunscreen and taking Vit.D3, eating citrus fruits and taking vit.C, eating whole grains and taking B vitamins. If you want to also address the immunity issue thru herbals then start taking weight adjusted Astragalus and possibly Golden Seal if you KNOW the children have been exposed and show symptoms of fighting a virus(such as having a low grade fever). I use the amounts on the bottles and dose by weight. Herbs for Kids is a good reputable herbal company for kids herbs. Do not eat sugary foods. Do not eat pasteurized dairy products such as drinking cow's milk. Do not eat white grains such as breads, donuts, pastas, bagels, etc... Increase consumption of fruits and vegetables and pastured meats and wild caught fish. These bring on healt

h in abundance and increase immunity to ALL diseases. If the child comes down with the illness, I'd see the homeopath also. But oftentimes the immune system will kick the illness out before manifesting itself on the skin, which is its job. :) - Arlynn