RemedySpot.com

prevenar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,Do you have any experience with PREVNAR 13® (Pneumococcal 13-valent Conjugate Vaccine. I have to give this vaccine to my daughter. She has asthma I am on edge.

Guest guest

How awful that both you and your spouse have family members that suffered through polio. Do they know where they "caught" it from? Did they give it to any one they were in contact with? Could it have been exposure to pesticides? This is so fascinating to me, as I mentioned, polio was the most scariest disease for me.I agree with you about having a strong immune system and your body will fend off anything. I'm more likely to think that good food helps the immune system and chemical preservatives and such would weaken it. Since I don't eat junk food for a healthy immune system, why would injecting junk be any different? I found my naturopath by searching on line in my area, phoenix. I interviewed a lot first before I found her. Good places to get referrals for someone is at your local health food shop, Herb store or

chiropractor. Yes, this group is awesome. Glad you are a part and sharing in dialogue and experiences. Thanks.-Fae

Loria haley <haleyloria@...>;

To:

Vaccinations <Vaccinations >;

Subject:

Re: prevenar

Sent:

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 4:17:00 PM

polio is some scary stuff.. I have had family member on my side and my hubby side that had it. I have read alot of things about it.. I got my daughter her polio shots and now thinking about doing the same with my son.. my hubby was with me on the shots and not getting them but now he says since they are older now that their bodies can handle them. which I don't think they need all of them. I do think that some would be somewhat helpful or for a peace of mind.. which is why iam thinking about the polio for my son..My Dr. gets them from the company that makes them not sure what company and i have asked him about the thimerosal in the shots and he said they have it in them just not as much very little compared to the other shots.. he also says that he has never had a bad

reaction with anyone when they got their shots from him.. I really do trust this dr and what he says. he is an older dr. and has helped me more than the hospital did when my son was going though all that stuff.. he looks me in the eye when he talks.where did you find a naturopath ? From: Faeborn <faeborn60@...> Vaccinations Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:43 AM Subject: Re: prevenar

Polio was the only shot that I too considered for my girl. It's so frightening the way the disease is portrayed. Like most, I really want my child to be healthy. What began to change my mind was looking at the effictiveness of the vaccine. I read that the creators of the vaccine (Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin) testified in a court 30 years ago that they believed all cases of polio were iatrogenic, or vaccine caused. They believed that wild polio was gone! Why would I possibly give my child polio when I really wanted her to not get polio???But what got me most was Sherri's page on Polio and the information that polio was never proven contagious. Hopefully she can post the link.I think what swayed me was my own childhood Dr. who told me that he had fallen out of favor with the polio vaccine, both oral and shot. When I was a kid,

he only

gave polio and tetanus. But now, he thinks all vaccines are ineffective. Unfortunately, being in his eighties, he does not practice any more but was still willing to take a phone all from me(:I'm very curious where your Dr. gets the " good " vaccines. Does he use the homeopathic ones? My childs former Dr. also assured me that his vaccines were safe but lo and behold, I saw thimerosal listed in the ingredients from the package in his office. Now, me, I don't consider that or formaldehyde, aluminum, or animal DNA, " safe " but apparently that Dr. did. I don't see him any more. Instead I found a naturopath who has a vast amount of healing tools and, if need be, can write prescriptions. But that's just me. After a lot of personal research, I am no longer afraid of polio, or any disease. Knowledge has taken my fear away. Great for you to be doing your research too. It can be tough, but the pay

off is

huge!I wish you the best!

Loria haley <haleyloria@...>;

To:

Vaccinations <Vaccinations >;

Subject:

Re: prevenar

Sent:

Thu, Jun 28, 2012 1:59:51 PM

is polio and meningitis the same I am not sure about this quesiton but would love to know the answer to it.. I have been thinking about getting the polio shot for my son but were he had that febrile seizure at 1 1/2 it makes me nervous. My doctor gets his shots from a company and he says it has the least nasty stuff them as possible.. but it is the only shot i am thinking about getting.. my doctors choice of shots are the polio , whopping cough and the rubella shots.. he says that he is not worried about all the others, he does his own reach. Is anyone in this group thinking about getting any shots for their kids and if so which ones ??? From: " wharrison@... " <wharrison@...> Vaccinations Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:41 PM Subject: Re: prevenar

Same with our ped. It was her vaccine of choice. Of course, before it was invented the polio vaccine was the favorite pick. And aren't polio and meningitis one and the same? Interesting...Winnie Re: prevenar> > Vaccinations > > > > > Why do you HAVE to have it given?> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 6/27/2012 3:00:51 P.M. Central Daylight > > Time, > > > > > > penkova.daniela@... writes:> > > > > > Do you have any experience with PREVNAR 13® > (Pneumococcal > > > 13-valent > > > Conjugate Vaccine. I have to give this vaccine to my > > daughter. > > > She has asthma > > > I am on edge.> > > > > >

Guest guest

Right, he's an older doctor and he knows very well that in years past these four dozen vaccines didn't exist for children. He knows they aren't necessary so he doesn't push them. Well, good for him for that. And he is right when he says there is less mercury than before, but any amount of mercury is still too much.

This isn't about your doctor anyway. It's about you being a careful parent and doing your research. Good for you! You will know what to do once you've done more research. Just don't think you have to be 100% convinced either way when making a decision. This is a very complex issue.

Winnie Re: prevenar> > > > Vaccinations > > > > > > > > > Why do you HAVE to have it given?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 6/27/2012 3:00:51 P.M. Central > Daylight > > > > Time, > > > > > > > > > > penkova.daniela@... writes:> > > > > > > > > > Do you have any experience with PREVNAR 13® > > > (Pneumococcal > > > > > 13-valent > > > > > Conjugate Vaccine. I have to give this vaccine to my > > > > daughter. > > > > > She has asthma > > > > > I am on edge.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I don't know what he's talking about with "cheap shots." Some doctors get them for cheap, meaning less money, or free because the government provides them so the doctors don't have to charge (although some do and get caught and heavily fined for it--big scam with one practice I used to go to, actually).

But they are not cheaper quality ones, and your doctor's are better quality. That's just not so. Everybody knows what's in them, not just your doctor. The companies have to provide that information for every drug they make. I'm glad you can trust you doctor, though. It's good to have someone that doesn't go straight for the meds when you have a problem. There are enough of those doctors out there.

And I know what you mean that people get mad talking about vaccines. You can talk to them about any other parenting issue and it's fine. But mention vaccines and they get all defensive and freaked out.

By the way, we do have discussions on what to do if you get diseases, but mostly on the OT4VAX group. A lot of people here are in that group, too. You can sign up here: (ot4vax).

Winnie

Re: prevenar> > > > Vaccinations > > > > > > > > > Why do you HAVE to have it given?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In a message dated 6/27/2012 3:00:51 P.M. Central > Daylight > > > > Time, > > > > > > > > > > penkova.daniela@... writes:> > > > > > > > > > Do you have any experience with PREVNAR 13® > > > (Pneumococcal > > > > > 13-valent > > > > > Conjugate Vaccine. I have to give this vaccine to my > > > > daughter. > > > > > She has asthma > > > > > I am on edge.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

I don't know if you're familiar, but Sheri has a class exactly like this. It's

not a lot of money, and you can go at your own pace. It's great! I'm not sure

when the next one starts, but here's her web page:

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/homeo.htm

Alina

> you know what be a cool thing to have one this site.. the natural way to cure

these disease if you come in contact with them. This group is awesome that we

can talk about this, I find it really hard to talk with people cause they get so

mad.. so this group is awesome

>

>